INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@CTM (because I'm too lazy to go back and re-quote) -- much thanks dude. I feel for you ape, and anyone else...cancer shows no prejudice. A few years ago now I've lost a grandparent and an uncle, but the hardest to deal with was a cousin a few years back. 10 years old. Sweetest little girl you'd ever meet. Life just isn't fair sometimes...but I digress.

Thanks to CTM and anyone else for anything you do, and +1 to the food comment as well.

I don't see where I'm being contradictory. I thought I've made it clear, I'm suspicious of you NOT because of what you said you did or didn't agree with, but because of your flaky, impulsive voting. Like the example you've given here and just about everything else we've discussed, you attention to detail is not where it usually is.

Our argument about your top 3 early on D1, JIF, 80 and Vic, you gave horrible reasons for those, which came across as disingenuous and that is why I suggested you were going after low-hanging fruit. The vote leader, Vic, and 2 easy D1 lynches in 80 and JIF.

When you unvoted Vic, it was after his reveal it looked very townie of you to do so, you said you'd come back later after re-reading, and get into details more. You never did. Instead, you quoted my post about Pac, and voted him and scurried off again. When Pac announced his trap, you unvoted quickly, but the way it came across is because the momentum was dead there.

Townie Jetscode usually stands pat on D1, knowing where the informative lynch is. Not attaching himself to other people's cases like you were doing. At least this is what I've come to expect from you, and you and I have this back-and-forth thing with reading each other, so I feel pretty good about my read on you.

Since D1 you've been listed by a handful of people as suspicious and I feel on D2 you've been putting on a fake scumhunting show to look more townie, and less opportunistic like you were D1.

My suspicion of you is not based on anything that contradicts my own logic, it's based on observing your play. If you are going to keep dropping the "contradictory logic" accusation about me, at least back it up with a better explanation, because I don't even understand what you are implying to be honest.

Words choices are important. For those following at home...Ape scum tell...over selling to cinch the deal...not just reporting his observation but purposely associating actions into words to create a dichotomy and paint another as scum.

At this point I doubt I can convince the majority your scum. I'll just sit back and watch the show until you make your fatal flaw. Hell, that approach appears to work for 80 and Smash this game.

Unvote

Vote Jetscode

Get behind the Lady Ape? Anyone? Anyone?

Unvote

I did that for the lulz. I'm going to do a bit of re-reading here, I want to re-assess my reads on a couple people. I'm second guessing some sh*t...

I guess no one else sees the "flaky, impulsive voting" you accused me of...oh yeah, you did it for the lulz. Guess that makes it alright.

I guess no one else sees the "flaky, impulsive voting" you accused me of...oh yeah, you did it for the lulz. Guess that makes it alright.

People see it. You've drawn suspicion from more than just me... people just don't trust following me, which I understand.

And the thing I did for the lulz was unvote nolder, vote you, so I could make the "get behind lady ape" joke. I had planned to just unvote. Good spin job... tell us all more about MY scumtells, and be sure to use big words so it sounds more legit.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 2

CTM (1) -- JF80

JC (3) -- Smash, Christine, JiF

Ape (1) -- Verbal

Tina (5) -- Jack, WWWombat, Hess, Leelou, CTM

JF80 (1) -- JC

Jack (1) -- Crusher

Nolder (1) -- AVM

With 16 Robert Fischers, it takes 9 to lynch out of the dream level

Hi! So I´m in the lead. Great. Not sure why.

CTM - I think that he didn´t like my idea that he was trying to get doc to view Vic. I know you were talking about last game but the timing was odd. (I think that´s why I noticed it at least.) Later on Ape said it clear - cop could view Vic. So what if you voted Vic - you could have changed your vote later on. No arguing about this though. It was something I saw and brought it up and now we move on.

Wombat - really have no clue.

Hess - really have no clue.

Jack - don´t know why he is voting me either

Leelou - the only one who has posted a reason where she misunderstood me. I didn´t say I wanted people´s reasons for voting Vic. I said that I voted him for last game but if I had been here before he got lynched I would have voted him anyway.

Why did Jack and Wombat start this when they knew that I wouldn´t be active until today? Leelou´s vote is the one that pings most.

Crusher and Christine coming to my defence pings too (like JC last day). I think Christine is town. I was very suspicious about Crusher yesterday and I still am. Most fluff posts. But at least he posts.

Hard for me to read most of you yet. Jack is behaving very odd. Nolder too. Both is too calm. Ape plays less aggressive too.

Words choices are important. For those following at home...Ape scum tell...over selling to cinch the deal...not just reporting his observation but purposely associating actions into words to create a dichotomy and paint another as scum.

At this point I doubt I can convince the majority your scum. I'll just sit back and watch the show until you make your fatal flaw. Hell, that approach appears to work for 80 and Smash this game.

I don't over-sell things as town? I don't also sell garbage cases to draw out scum when I'm town? Not implying that the latter is what I'm doing with you right now, for the record, just pointing out that this accusation - while it's very sexy with the whole dichotomy, scumtell, blah, blah, blah bit - is propped up on bullsh*t.

You are hoping exploit your reputation for having hit my scumtells in the past.

Thing is, in the past you never actually explained those tells. You just said you know I'm scum and that I hit my tells, you never explain what they are. Now you are pointing out something I do routinely no matter my alignment... slapping the lable "scumtell" on it and peddling garbage... so now... who is really the one over-selling?

The game is slowing down. I say we blind lynch Verbal. Thats always exciting.

What happened to the greatest scum hunter of all time?

For the record, I'm voting Ape. I think he's scum. My wording for my case was horsesh*t - I know that. I figured town Ape would ignore it or laugh at it...instead, he zeroed in on it and oversold it.....which as you pointed out is a solid tell.

I'm with you. Let's do this.

I don't over-sell things as town? I don't also sell garbage cases to draw out scum when I'm town? Not implying that the latter is what I'm doing with you right now, for the record, just pointing out that this accusation - while it's very sexy with the whole dichotomy, scumtell, blah, blah, blah bit - is propped up on bullsh*t.

Ironic Ape is ironic.

For the record, I'm voting Ape. I think he's scum. My wording for my case was horsesh*t - I know that. I figured town Ape would ignore it or laugh at it...instead, he zeroed in on it and oversold it.....which as you pointed out is a solid tell.

Can I ask the rest of you how often I ignore being voted?

Then how often to I ignore being voted by someone I just FOS'ed who is voting me with an admittedly horsesh*t case?

Anyone?

I'm glad my FOS list unnerved you two so much.

What happened to the greatest scum hunter of all time?

OK. I'm in. Unvote, Vote: Ape

OK. I'm in. Unvote, Vote: Ape

For someone spouting off about my scumtells, I'm surprised you needed to be told to vote me. Definitely validates your position.

I was reconsidering my take on your play, but you just sealed the deal. I can't see anything about what you've done this game that hasn't been opportunistic (D1) and/or laden with a self-preservation agenda (D2).

Vote Jetscode

Hi! So I´m in the lead. Great. Not sure why. CTM - I think that he didn´t like my idea that he was trying to get doc to view Vic. I know you were talking about last game but the timing was odd. (I think that´s why I noticed it at least.) Later on Ape said it clear - cop could view Vic. So what if you voted Vic - you could have changed your vote later on. No arguing about this though. It was something I saw and brought it up and now we move on. Wombat - really have no clue. Hess - really have no clue. Jack - don´t know why he is voting me either Leelou - the only one who has posted a reason where she misunderstood me. I didn´t say I wanted people´s reasons for voting Vic. I said that I voted him for last game but if I had been here before he got lynched I would have voted him anyway. Why did Jack and Wombat start this when they knew that I wouldn´t be active until today? Leelou´s vote is the one that pings most. Crusher and Christine coming to my defence pings too (like JC last day). I think Christine is town. I was very suspicious about Crusher yesterday and I still am. Most fluff posts. But at least he posts. Hard for me to read most of you yet. Jack is behaving very odd. Nolder too. Both is too calm. Ape plays less aggressive too.

I'm less aggressive?

I'm over-selling cases?

Quick someone tell me I'm being myopic?

Nice nudge Tina.

List update (strong scum reads only): JC, Tina, Nolder

For someone spouting off about my scumtells, I'm surprised you needed to be told to vote me. Definitely validates your position.

I was reconsidering my take on your play, but you just sealed the deal. I can't see anything about what you've done this game that hasn't been opportunistic (D1) and/or laden with a self-preservation agenda (D2).

Vote Jetscode

I just doubt it leads to your lynch...too many like to keep you around...btw...can you go back to the QT and prod Smash to come back and play.

Archived