Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

How come you don't always do the cry cry complain whine sh*t each post?

'Cause it's ****ing hard as ****, that's why. I've edited more ****ing posts today than I have in 3 years or however the **** long it's been I've been playing this damn game. And this bull **** post should count as ****ing whinning without me having to post whine cry whine **** at the end of it. "OH LOOK AT AVM BEING SO DISINGENIUOUS!!! HE IS TEH SCUM FOR SURE!" **** you guys. Damnit.

/meltdown over

whine cry complain *****es.

whine cry complain.

No dude, I was being 100% sincere. I know you won't believe me now...but at the end of the game we can quote this whole bit. I spit water out on my laptop reading that because you're completely serious. Douche.

If I'm wrong I'll shrug it off, like I usually do. I'm not sure why you have this sudden newborn fascination with the idea of Ape being wrong. Town's taking a beating, and I'm trying to figure out what lynch serves us up the most info... in order to figure that out, you've got to talk through scenarios of who might be running what scheme/play.

You marveling at my play like it's all new to you reeks.

you're a disgusting pile of dung.

IVE been on Hess and Crusher longer than anyone. If Hess flips scum my streak of perfection continues. not YOU.

and as far as Crusher voting Hess you ever heard of a bus

animal.

el autobus?

whine whine whine

If I'm wrong I'll shrug it off, like I usually do. I'm not sure why you have this sudden newborn fascination with the idea of Ape being wrong. Town's taking a beating, and I'm trying to figure out what lynch serves us up the most info... in order to figure that out, you've got to talk through scenarios of who might be running what scheme/play.

When was the last time I was this involved in a game to actually see one of your intricate theories develop? Much less be a vital part of one?

Oh that's right...not since...well just about ever.

cry cry cry

IVE been on Hess and Crusher longer than anyone. If Hess flips scum my streak of perfection continues. not YOU.

and as far as Crusher voting Hess you ever heard of a bus?

animal.

I just insinuated you might be bussing, so yes, I've heard of it.

Crusher's vote doesn't resonate as a bus.

Back to the point of my post, which you didn't actually address with your whining, it strikes me as odd that you'd be so quick to follow the votes of 2 people you've called out as scummy.

When was the last time I was this involved in a game to actually see one of your intricate theories develop? Much less be a vital part of one?

Oh that's right...not since...well just about ever.

cry cry cry

Heh. Last time I had a theory about you being scum, you were scum. The time before that too.

Also, you aren't vital. You are part of the fall out. Hess is the vital part.

and as far as Crusher voting Hess you ever heard of a bus?

animal.

You brown colored turd with a face. I voted him first. LOL If anything Hess and I are doing the cool Gambit thing we pwned all bitched with a few games back. But we are not. Im just trying to killz teh scum. Im ok with EP too with deadline coming.

Heh. Last time I had a theory about you being scum, you were scum. The time before that too.

Also, you aren't vital. You are part of the fall out. Hess is the vital part.

The bolded is all true. The italics....is just mean. You big...fat...ugly...JERK

/cry

/whine

/cry some more

Where'd SMV and JC???

I've been wondering this part for a while, honestly. SMC pops in and out which is suspicious in and of itself...but meh. Also @Jack is Dan really replacing someone? (leelou?)

/insert random crying, whiney, complaint

You brown colored turd with a face. I voted him first. LOL If anything Hess and I are doing the cool Gambit thing we pwned all bitched with a few games back. But we are not. Im just trying to killz teh scum. Im ok with EP too with deadline coming.

You PAC and ape All ok with EP. SMC voted him today. Yet I'm the leader.

Cause your train died really quickly day 1 no reveal no claim and I think you be teh scums. Thats why. If you do flip we can go back look at your train derailing and maybe catch other teh scums.

I rep'd not because it's true or I find Hess to be scummy (along with Christine and 80 the heaviest town reads of all), but because of the use of teh scums.

Whine about having to whine, complain and cry.

'Cause it's ****ing hard as ****, that's why. I've edited more ****ing posts today than I have in 3 years or however the **** long it's been I've been playing this damn game. And this bull **** post should count as ****ing whinning without me having to post whine cry whine **** at the end of it. "OH LOOK AT AVM BEING SO DISINGENIUOUS!!! HE IS TEH SCUM FOR SURE!" **** you guys. Damnit.

/meltdown over

whine cry complain *****es.

whine cry complain.

Post restriction seems made up to me. Considering you weren't doing it until today.

Agreed - that sh*t happens all the time.

I need a reason to destroy Pac?

I withdraw my question.

You PAC and ape All ok with EP. SMC voted him today. Yet I'm the leader.

Untrue.

I've included suspicion of EP in multiple posts, but as I've explained a number of times now, I feel your alignment is more informative.

I just insinuated you might be bussing, so yes, I've heard of it.

Crusher's vote doesn't resonate as a bus.

Back to the point of my post, which you didn't actually address with your whining, it strikes me as odd that you'd be so quick to follow the votes of 2 people you've called out as scummy.

a) I'm not following the vote of anyone

b ) I called you out once early on in the game and haven't mentioned you since. the fact you're still lamenting it as some sort of big time suspicion is starting to raise an eyebrow though.

b ) I called you out once early on in the game and haven't mentioned you since. the fact you're still lamenting it as some sort of big time suspicion is starting to raise an eyebrow though.

I'm not lamenting. I actually wasn't sure how much you were still pushing it... this statement clears that up.

I'd already said I cooled on you in an earlier post. I stand by that.

SHHHHHH!!!!! It's only suspicious when EVERYONE ELSE does it. When he does, it's PERFECTLY NORMAL!!!!

I'm just whining and dining. Crying and flying. Complaining and ****ing *****es (shout out to JiF).

What that doesn't rhyme enough for you? GFY's (go free yourselves -- my mantra from the Himalayas)

Whine whine whine

Yeah as in ok lynching him. Prove it.

GFY

I've already contributed to pulling votes off your train once this game on D1. By going after both AVM and EP. After my re-read I feel like I did scum a favor, I'm not making that same mistake twice.

You die now.

I like how both you and AVM are daring people to move their votes to anyone but you...

Archived