Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

SHHHHHH!!!!! It's only suspicious when EVERYONE ELSE does it. When he does, it's PERFECTLY NORMAL!!!!

I'm just whining and dining. Crying and flying. Complaining and ****ing *****es (shout out to JiF).

What that doesn't rhyme enough for you? GFY's (go free yourselves -- my mantra from the Himalayas)

Whine whine whine

You're a pretty awesome dude. Just saying.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GFY

I've already contributed to pulling votes off your train once this game on D1. By going after both AVM and EP. After my re-read I feel like I did scum a favor, I'm not making that same mistake twice.

You die now.

I like how both you and AVM are daring people to move their votes to anyone but you...

AVM rules Scum drools!!!!!!!!

a) I'm not following the vote of anyone

b ) I called you out once early on in the game and haven't mentioned you since. the fact you're still lamenting it as some sort of big time suspicion is starting to raise an eyebrow though.

Me and you. We should be like Cypress Hill. It's so sad.

Rules

1. What I say goes, if I change every rule in this game on day 5, well tough you have to listen or be mod killed

2. Most of you have at least half a brain so I won't be walking you through a lot of pointless rules

3. Bold your votes

Everything else is fair game

1. PAC

2. CTM

3. Nolder

4. EP

5. Ape

6. Crusher

7. Christine

8. Verb

9. Leelou

10. Jif

11. 80

12. SMC

13. Tina - 3 shot vig - Samurai - NK night 1

14. JC1

15. Smash - vanilla - Wealthy merchant - NK night 1

16. AVM

17. Lily

18. Hess

Is there an updated list somewhere? (I promise I will go back and read once I know what day it is and who's dead.)

Archived