Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're like the 3rd person to mention this and its how I play all the time. I'm all about sorting through things because I always have an agenda that helps me see the game better not matter what my alignment.

Bullsh*t. You are all about calling yourself Batman and leading lynches on townies, no matter what your alignment is. You are playing in the background. Fact.

Ape, it's like you've decided to be a parody of yourself to cover your tracks. Am I the only one that just doesn't feel the passion that Town Ape usually puts out? Or have I been gone for too many games, and play styles evolved?

Ape, it's like you've decided to be a parody of yourself to cover your tracks. Am I the only one that just doesn't feel the passion that Town Ape usually puts out? Or have I been gone for too many games, and play styles evolved?

No. I think I made it very clear I'm not going to play this game like I usually do. No FOS lists, no rampant voting. I'm sticking to my guns on that. I like to tweak my style every game, or every couple games, but this time it's far more pronounced. I'm working on proving my salt as a scum hunter, and in order to do that I can't be dropping FOS on everyone in the game so that I can later claim I knew it all along.

So, instead of beating the grass in my normal uber aggressive style, I'm working on examining nuance and the positions people take on things. It's like learning a whole new way of doing what I do.

Also, I was pretty passionate D1 about CTM. You've been sure to reference it quite a bit... now I'm playing the middle, I suppose, during the weekend after a 9 day road trip.

Interesting, can you explain the read on JC, SMC, and DPR?

JC (scum read) - Only has like 3 posts. I know he's had some RL stuff going on but for someone who likes to quote random philosophers and occassionally make a helpful, logical post for the town, he's done quite the disappearing act.

DPR (town read) - Has actually been pretty insightful. Pretty strong town read on him at the moment.

SMC (town read) - No more than just a gut feeling at this point. Probably should have him at "neutral" in light of that.

Unofficial Vote Count:

Wombat (7) - Verb, Nolder, SMC, BG, DPR, Jetfat80, Christine

JetFat80 (4) - JiF, CTM, Tina, Leelou

SMC (2) - Wombat, JVoR

JiF (2) - Blob, JC

JVOR (1) - Dan

Verb (1) - AVM

DPR (1) - JiF

Nolder (1) - Smash

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (7) - Verb, Nolder, SMC, BG, DPR, Jetfat80, Christine