enjoy LA Hanley!

Blackout

As a Marlin fan I'm happy to see him go. 2 straight years of him playing like crap and being totally disinterested.

I get that, but it does seem early to start blowing up the Marlin roster.

That said, it was pretty much downhill after that idiot Guillen gave a Castro shoutout

I get that, but it does seem early to start blowing up the Marlin roster.

That said, it was pretty much downhill after that idiot Guillen gave a Castro shoutout

I think this all stems from the Heath Bell blown saves. Yea Hanley is batting like crap and being an idiot. Reyes has greatly underperformed. But if Bell closes the door like he's supposed to this team would've been a few games out of 1st and then you could've given Hanley some more time to get out of his funk. Only way i'm on board with this fire sale is if they spend the money their getting rid of on some high end free agents in the offseason. Man it sucks being a Marlin's fan.

But if Bell closes the door like he's supposed to this team would've been a few games out of 1st

As a team, the Marlins have one more blown save on the season than Washington, who they currently trail by 13.5 games.

The Mets, who are currently 2 games ahead of the Marlins following their post-ASB implosion, have 3 more blown saves on the season than Miami.

Bell may be terrible this year, but let's not act like it's the only thing holding them back, as other teams with better records have had similar problems.

As a team, the Marlins have one more blown save on the season than Washington, who they currently trail by 13.5 games.

The Mets, who are currently 2 games ahead of the Marlins following their post-ASB implosion, have 3 more blown saves on the season than Miami.

Bell may be terrible this year, but let's not act like it's the only thing holding them back, as other teams with better records have had similar problems.

Reyes and Hanley have played well below their career averages. LoMo still hasn't taken the next step and is completley average at this point. Stanton was the only one living up to his billing but he got injured. Lot's of dissapointments on this team and that's why they are where they are right now. I just feel if early on Bell could've closed the door on some of those 2-3 run leads we had in the 9th, management would've rode this thing out a little longer.

Archived