JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bussing a Rolecop would be ballsy as hell. I think it's pretty safe to assume she is not mafia. She could still be the shark though :tongue:

I'm thinking the shark doesn't have thumbs, and therefore is unable to toss the weapon. Just a thought.

Who's flailing? I really don't care.. I get that it's fun to kill me so go ahead.

I looked at AVM N1 and CTM N2.

AVM is a backup role.. If he wants me to tell you what it is, I will.

LOL. Thanks :P

AVM may as well out now, since mafia role cop scanned him. Assuming he's telling the truth, mafia now have his role.

Backup bomb. That's it.

@Quint -- vest please?

QUESTION: I have 2 harpoons left. I must give them out today, or I lose them.

Targets for my lovelies?

I would like to receive a harpoon and kill EP with it. When i ****ed up the JC thing, there were 2 people that stuck out to me in the aftermath. Pac and EP, as I stated earlier tonight.

I think a LOT of people are saying they suspect EP, but nobody is really voting him.

Why he did it no one will ever know. Maybe he didn't believe Brody or the fisherman. Maybe he just wasn't scared. Either way, he was halfway out into the bay when he felt the water swirl beneath him, and he knew it was something huge...

All of Ishy's instincts kicked in at that point, and in a word, it was overload. He froze.

This was perfect for the shark as it dove deep, then began to swim back up, directly beneath Ishy. The huge fish built up an enormous amount of speed and by the time he reached the surface and crunched down over Ishy's body, the entire 25 foot shark cleared the water in a spray of blood, crashed back down, and swan away, momentarily satisfied.

ISHY, TOWN COP, HAS BEEN EATEN.

Why he did it no one will ever know. Maybe he didn't believe Brody or the fisherman. Maybe he just wasn't scared. Either way, he was halfway out into the bay when he felt the water swirl beneath him, and he knew it was something huge...

All of Ishy's instincts kicked in at that point, and in a word, it was overload. He froze.

This was perfect for the shark as it dove deep, then began to swim back up, directly beneath Ishy. The huge fish built up an enormous amount of speed and by the time he reached the surface and crunched down over Ishy's body, the entire 25 foot shark cleared the water in a spray of blood, crashed back down, and swan away, momentarily satisfied.

ISHY, TOWN COP, HAS BEEN EATEN.

HAHAHAHAHAHH!!!

YEAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived