JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

Okay, here is what occurred to me last night.

Pac was a role cop.

JIF semi-revealed a role. Pac didn't view him.

I have been asking to be lynched. He didn't view me.

He was keen enough to know CTM's power-role tell is to latch onto me. So he viewed CTM. Which I believe.

But, does anyone really believe that Pac viewed AVM first? Not Sharrow? Not me? Not Crusher? Not Vic? I don't. Not for a second. No offense to AVM.

Logically. AVM should be the lynch right now.

Yes. I am revoking my offer to be lynched at this point. Nolder, you are stupid or scum. That much is clear. We can chat more later though.

If AVM is scum. He has a free pass.

If AVM is backup bomb, he is able to be removed right now safely to avoid him killing a townie.

Long story short... there is no way scum or shark target him now or later.

Funny I could say the same to you

I'm a backup bomb and I'm guessing there might be others as well

We might be what passes for vanilla in this game

Lay off AVM

I'm not going to crater on arguing with you.

I wanted to leave the game yesterday. Out of respect for DPR I stayed and said I'd PLAY 100% until I was dead. If you guys don't lynch me today, which I felt was strategically a good move to protect the cop from being outed, then I'm going to keep contributing.

Get past the self vote. I'm just following through on my word.

All you are doing right now is putting all your eggs in the lynch Ape basket. It comes across like you believe I'm more roled up than I say, and that you and your scum team are afraid to shoot at me since I'm asking to be killed.

I created a wifom for scum. You seem like scum frustrated by the wifom.

I'm frustrated by YOU

You're playing a hella scummy game

If there is a single person I've ever played with whom I think is capable of leaving RL out of the game I'd say it's you which is why this whole emo thing is really pinging me

If you want to unvote and start playing I'm all for that but you've already set off my alarm bells so don't expect me to get off your back until you start proving yourself

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Shinori ( 1 ) - Lily

Ape ( 2 ) - Nolder, Ape

JiF ( 3 ) - Smash, Shinori, Christine

Lily ( 2 ) - JVoR, Verb

EP ( 3 ) - SMC, Leelou, Hess

Wombat ( 3 ) - Vic, JiF, AVM

Leelou ( 1 ) - Wombat

With 21 Players, it takes 11 to lynch

@ Quints:

JiF - vest

80 - vest

Smash - vest

SMC - vest

Wombat - harpoon

Leelou - vest

Ape - harpoon

JVoR - vest

Pac - vest

Ishy - vest

Hess - vest

Shinori - vest

Verb - harpoon

Nolder - harpoon

Crush - harpoon

Don't like this statement

It's only been how many hours into day 2 and he's already suggesting we lynch someone other than him?

Good statement

wtf Leelou, Christine?

Also wtf Tina, where are you?

Here. 15 more pages to read though.

Kinda sorta basically caught up. Just like to say is damn I cant read Pac to save my life. Should have finished that third year of Spanglish in high School. Damn it.

Apes self voting and Nolders boy boner for him are becoming a distraction. Though I my heart thinks Ape would not lie because I know he loves the game and wouldn;t sully the integrity of it. BUT, I know in SMC's THING game were Sharrow and I started out as the only two scum and Sharrow wasn;t around much, HA go figure.. I got so cuaght up I lied about everything and anything to my friends. Especially CTM, I even lied in a PM to him. LOL

so I say we remove the ape.

vote ape

Funny I could say the same to you

I'm a backup bomb and I'm guessing there might be others as well

We might be what passes for vanilla in this game

Lay off AVM

I'm frustrated by YOU

You're playing a hella scummy game

If there is a single person I've ever played with whom I think is capable of leaving RL out of the game I'd say it's you which is why this whole emo thing is really pinging me

If you want to unvote and start playing I'm all for that but you've already set off my alarm bells so don't expect me to get off your back until you start proving yourself

If I unvote, are you going to start spinning it the other way that I never really intended to follow-through?

Also to YOU and AVM. I want to know more about your role as backup BOMBs. Please, elaborate. Since now 2 people on my list are both claiming the same safest possible claim in the game.

What is your reason on me Ape? Out of curriosity, because you always read me as scum lol

Pinged me after JC's death. Plain and simple. You and Pac.

Also, what do you mean "always"? I've played with you like once, and just because I hurled FOS as you doesn't mean I've legit thought you were scum, tbh. Unreliable meta.

Update:

Added AVM to #1 spot.

Other concerns are with Sharrow, Christine

Good list. 2 of my top 3 on that list. I believe Nolderp and AMV as the back up bomb though. I'd remove them.

Sharrow just is flat out not playing, nothing new, but he always concerns me for that reason.

Christine is one of those players who posts, but doesnt actually play. She's just like, here.

wwwbgay, ep, shin, smash - all good lynches IMO

Kinda sorta basically caught up. Just like to say is damn I cant read Pac to save my life. Should have finished that third year of Spanglish in high School. Damn it.

Apes self voting and Nolders boy boner for him are becoming a distraction. Though I my heart thinks Ape would not lie because I know he loves the game and wouldn;t sully the integrity of it. BUT, I know in SMC's THING game were Sharrow and I started out as the only two scum and Sharrow wasn;t around much, HA go figure.. I got so cuaght up I lied about everything and anything to my friends. Especially CTM, I even lied in a PM to him. LOL

so I say we remove the ape.

vote ape

You of all people know I'm not lying. I'm trying to plan a wedding that is in November, we started planning a month or so ago after we got her father's first prognosis after round 1 of chemo, I've traveled to philly 3x, vermont once, maine 2x, indiana 2x, portland, or once in the past month and a half. I've been on the road non-stop. I'm trying to get a diagnosis to the mystery pain in my right side, which I've asked you about.

My life is crazy right now. HOWEVER, my desire to be replaced the other day was NOT for RL purposes. It was because of something else I got butthurt over, after JC died.

I said it then and I'll say it now. I had a good plan, and I was going to play out the game until my plan was followed. If you guys would rather me just play out my normal way I'm happy to do that, I just didn't want to be a liar about following my plan.

Even though the cop outed themselves, lol.

What do you guys want me to do here? Just play normal?

If I unvote, are you going to start spinning it the other way that I never really intended to follow-through?

I'll make you a deal

Unvote and just play like you normally would and I'll leave it alone for the moment

People aren't blind and it doesn't take me pointing out every scumtell for them to see it

If I get a harpoon and I'm still alive and I still think you're playing scummy I'll harpoon you

Which is more or less what you wanted anyway right?

Lotta ifs in there so I think we can call it square for a few days at least

Besides I gotta work on not tunneling

It's really a bad habit

Unvote

Also to YOU and AVM. I want to know more about your role as backup BOMBs. Please, elaborate. Since now 2 people on my list are both claiming the same safest possible claim in the game.

Not much to tell on my part

I asked DPR if I was a Lynch Bomb because I'm familiar with both Lynch and Night Bombs and wanted to clarify which I would be

I was told I'd be informed when the time comes

Also my character is Sean Brody if it matters

I'll make you a deal

Unvote and just play like you normally would and I'll leave it alone for the moment

People aren't blind and it doesn't take me pointing out every scumtell for them to see it

If I get a harpoon and I'm still alive and I still think you're playing scummy I'll harpoon you

Which is more or less what you wanted anyway right?

Lotta ifs in there so I think we can call it square for a few days at least

Besides I gotta work on not tunneling

It's really a bad habit

Unvote

Not much to tell on my part

I asked DPR if I was a Lynch Bomb because I'm familiar with both Lynch and Night Bombs and wanted to clarify which I would be

I was told I'd be informed when the time comes

Also my character is Sean Brody if it matters

You have a deal.

Unvote Ape

You of all people know I'm not lying. I'm trying to plan a wedding that is in November, we started planning a month or so ago after we got her father's first prognosis after round 1 of chemo, I've traveled to philly 3x, vermont once, maine 2x, indiana 2x, portland, or once in the past month and a half. I've been on the road non-stop. I'm trying to get a diagnosis to the mystery pain in my right side, which I've asked you about.

My life is crazy right now. HOWEVER, my desire to be replaced the other day was NOT for RL purposes. It was because of something else I got butthurt over, after JC died.

I said it then and I'll say it now. I had a good plan, and I was going to play out the game until my plan was followed. If you guys would rather me just play out my normal way I'm happy to do that, I just didn't want to be a liar about following my plan.

Even though the cop outed themselves, lol.

What do you guys want me to do here? Just play normal?

100% agree. Just think the best course of action is to remove this distraction from your life and let you go take care of RL business. You are a great player and one of the main reason I enjoy this game. That being said you are going to spend the rest of the game going back and forth with whomever and allow scum to hide. Maybe thats the plan? Maybe they put you in front. Likely no? Possible yes.

Is SMC regularly a busy guy?

He seems able to keep up for the most part from what I've seen but I haven't seen him much this game

SMC as town. Lurks until the population dwindles, then comes in at the end with either really good or really awful theories.

SMC as scum. Comes in from beginning pushing narrative, sorta like Vic did last game, trying to shepherd the town towards town lynches.

I'm not worried about him yet, personally.

Guys, I'm not going to be around for a while. RL stuff going on. Got a major turd brewing.

I understand if you need to replace me DPR. Sorry to ruin your game.

lol

awesome.

so ever since I started eating like vic and ctm, i have to take 2 major turds a day it seems.

i'm amazed at how awesome pooping has become for me

Hmmm ok so no go on SMC

I'm trying to root through the inactives to see who we actually have to worry about

Leelou doesn't seemed terribly worried about Tina

Ape clears SMC

IIRC Vic is legitimately busy and so can be given a game day I guess

That leaves Christine, Sharrow, EP, Smash and I think BG who are the majorly inactive people right?

EP already has a train on him and his refusal to catch up pings

That's something I would do as scum

I don't like knowing what's going on in the thread so I don't have to give any opinions about anything and can just bandwagon other peoples cases

I'll hop onto that Vote EP

Archived