JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

Stay consistent...makes you harder to read...if we lynch every dumbass...Ape and JiF would never live past Day 2.

I never said to lynch Verbal, just the Ape. I legit think Ape is sided with Jaws or the mafia. Verbal I wouldn't mind seeing eaten or shot.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

APE ( 3 ) - Wombat, Hess, Christine

WOMBAT ( 5 ) - JiF, Verb, 80, AVM, Ape

CHRISTINE ( 1 ) - Smash

With 15 players, it takes 8 to lynch.

@QUINTS

SMC - harpoon

Wombat - harpoon

Leelou - harpoon

JiF - harpoon

Smash - harpoon

Lily - harpoon

yeah I thought Christine threw the Harpoon during the day phase since there was a scene .

Its all good buddy. I botched my reveal earlier with a move that was totally stupid saying how it could be beneficial that made zero sense.. I cant hate.

Just the fact you said the above to Gaype and then did what you did...well, whats the word...irony? lol

@DPR -

Christine took credit for Harpooning Hess during night phase. Would that register as her visiting Hess to a tracker?

I'm not following how Smash is arriving at Christine being scum, when she told us she harpooned Hess in the same night phase that he tracked her.

Any action performed at night will register on investigation.

Its all good buddy. I botched my reveal earlier with a move that was totally stupid saying how it could be beneficial that made zero sense.. I cant hate.

Just the fact you said the above to Gaype and then did what you did...well, whats the word...irony? lol

cant argue with ya im an idiot

hey JIF GFY I already stated I though she threw the harpoon during the day. Im sure scum wants the shark dead just as well as town does.

Well, if you werent a notorious skimmer...

Could not be worse than you brilliant idea earlier that you and the tracker could post in thread who you were putting your night actions in on. Mine was a misunderstanding your just dumb

Whatever makes you feel better.

Sorry guys I ****ed that up big time.

Yes. Yes, you sure did. All good buddy.

Unvote vote Smash

Now that Hess ate and Smash revealed, he's worthless for shark-hunting. At least there's a chance Wombat is a bomb that can help us kill Hess tomorrow.

Now look at this idiot. wtf do you not even want to try the multiple harpoon idea ? this is a big time scum move IMO if you think Im scum

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

APE ( 3 ) - Wombat, Hess, Christine

WOMBAT ( 5 ) - JiF, Verb, 80, AVM, Ape

CHRISTINE ( 1 ) - Smash

With 15 players, it takes 8 to lynch.

@QUINTS

SMC - harpoon

Wombat - harpoon

Leelou - harpoon

JiF - harpoon

Smash - harpoon

Lily - harpoon

Anyone want to summarize the case on Wombat for the FNG?

Thanks in advance.

Archived