With the first pick of the Mr T Mini Draft the Jets select...

Lego My Lageman

Ballard's out for the year.

I don't Ballard can. He's unlikely to play this season and we need help ASAP.

Ahhh, damn. I'd love to hear Shiancoe is cut...but he was a FA for a while and the Jets didnt seem to show interest. Maybe they do with Keller being hurt but was really hoping that they'd bring him in before signing with NE. He'll probably make the squad and Fells wont, and he is the one I'm least interested in.

You've got to imagine that either Shiancoe, Fells, or Ballard are going to shake loose all of which could be big help for the Jets.

Yes. I'm looking this way as well...although I'm pretty sure Ballard is probably done for this year...Shiancoe or Fells would help.

Ahhh, damn. I'd love to hear Shiancoe is cut...but he was a FA for a while and the Jets didnt seem to show interest. Maybe they do with Keller being hurt but was really hoping that they'd bring him in before signing with NE. He'll probably make the squad and Fells wont, and he is the one I'm least interested in.

I thought the Jets had strong interest in Shiancoe, but he decided to go elsewhere. Either way, he would be my first choice of potentially available TE's by a wide margin.

Archived