Moore had "minor" surgical procedure done..

BroadwayJoe12

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN

Brandon Moore had a minor surgical procedure. He won't practice this week but will practice next week in run up to Bills game. #nyj

I always put minor in quotes, when referring to surgery. I forget which pro athlete said it, but to paraphrase him, the only minor surgical procedure is when it's done to somebody else. Anyways, anybody have any idea what he underwent? Possibly hip-related?

this sounds ludicrous, but Vlad could be a decent stop gap at Right guard. He actually started the 2nd half with the firsts instead of Moore.

as a right tackle he's a disaster but he could be ok in short doses as a guard.

and all this being said, Moore is super tough and probably plays.

this sounds ludicrous, but Vlad could be a decent stop gap at Right guard. He actually started the 2nd half with the firsts instead of Moore.

as a right tackle he's a disaster but he could be ok in short doses as a guard.

and all this being said, Moore is super tough and probably plays.

Vlad will probably play the whole game this week at guard just in case, but I agree with you, Moore will probably be out there as long as he's cleared.

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN

Brandon Moore had a minor surgical procedure. He won't practice this week but will practice next week in run up to Bills game. #nyj

I always put minor in quotes, when referring to surgery. I forget which pro athlete said it, but to paraphrase him, the only minor surgical procedure is when it's done to somebody else. Anyways, anybody have any idea what he underwent? Possibly hip-related?

I remember the "minor procedure" saying, I dont remember who said it either but it is one of the greats in pro sports.

Archived