Is this season Playoffs-or-Bust for T-Rex (Tannenbaum and Rex Ryan)?

BlackDynamite

I think Woody likes the fact that Rex will say some outrageous things. That keeps the Jets in headlines so I think Rex is safe. Tannenbaum though might be a different story.

If this offense struggles again I can see the Jets going out and drafting another QB and bringing in an OC who's one and only job is to get the QB to an elite level FAST. Is that someone be a Mike Martz ? Who knows at this point.

At this point right now the three guys on the hot seat

1) Sanchez

2) Tannenbaum

3) Sanchez

Ya never know. People are always vying for your job. Coaches are always having to look over their shoulder. Hell, it got so that every piss-ant prairie punk who thought he could shoot a gun would ride into town to try out the Waco Kid. I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille. It got pretty gritty. I started to hear the word "draw" in my sleep. Then one day, I was just walking down the street when I heard a voice behind me say, "Reach for it, mister!" I spun around... and there I was, face to face with a six-year old kid. Well, I just threw my guns down and walked away. Little bastard shot me in the ass. So I limped to the nearest saloon, crawled inside a whiskey bottle... and I've been there ever since.

Gene W.

Archived