SId Rosenberg-really?

Bugg

I received an email today from JI about an internet radio show featuring the above.

At a loss why anyone would really care about what he has to say about the Jets, the NFL or anything else. Not clear he has dealt with his myriad of pathologies. Really even if he is stone cold sober and free of debt, it's not like the guy was so insightful that anyone would be clamoring to hear his take. I wish the guy no ill, and hope has has in fact cleaned up his act for his and his family's sake. Simply don't get it.

Rosenberg was no stranger to controversy on the Imus show, which was also simulcast on MSNBC cable television, therein increasing his remarks' visibility. Among other things, he would say on-air that Venus and Serena Williams would be better suited for National Geographic Magazine than for Playboy,[4] that "faggots play tennis"[5] and that the United States women's national soccer team were "a bunch of juiced up dykes."[6] He referred to Palestinians as "stinking animals" and suggested that "They ought to drop the bomb right there, kill 'em all right now" during the November 12, 2004 funeral of deceased Palestinian Authority leader Yasser Arafat.

Whats not to like?]

I received an email today from JI about an internet radio show featuring the above.

At a loss why anyone would really care about what he has to say about the Jets, the NFL or anything else. Not clear he has dealt with his myriad of pathologies. Really even if he is stone cold sober and free of debt, it's not like the guy was so insightful that anyone would be clamoring to hear his take. I wish the guy no ill, and hope has has in fact cleaned up his act for his and his family's sake. Simply don't get it.

Yet you started a thread about it?

Rosenberg was no stranger to controversy on the Imus show, which was also simulcast on MSNBC cable television, therein increasing his remarks' visibility. Among other things, he would say on-air that Venus and Serena Williams would be better suited for National Geographic Magazine than for Playboy,[4] that "faggots play tennis"[5] and that the United States women's national soccer team were "a bunch of juiced up dykes."[6] He referred to Palestinians as "stinking animals" and suggested that "They ought to drop the bomb right there, kill 'em all right now" during the November 12, 2004 funeral of deceased Palestinian Authority leader Yasser Arafat.

Whats not to like?]

sounds like a nice ****ing guy

Archived