~~~~~~ Calling out JIF.............................. ~~~~~~

Integrity28

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're never gonna get answers that way, must start new thread.

Yes, I like that type of humor. It is simple enough for my simple mind to understand. Plus it wasnt in the form of a long boring 25k word post.

Take note Bleeder and Transformer. I think thats something we all can agree on.

Oh Padawan... Some of us don't make it a point to post 15 million posts in a day, yet we have been around here for a long, long time...

Anybody who is anybody at JN knows that JiF is a closet metrosexual... we still love him anyway, but not in a ghey way.

Yeah, if the closet is a a billboard in Times Square.

Yes, I like that type of humor. It is simple enough for my simple mind to understand. Plus it wasnt in the form of a long boring 25k word post.

Ironic coming from a guy who starts threads about nothing with 25k words or more. Seriously, only you and Stephanie Meyer write so much to say so little that anyone but 14 year old girls can relate to.

You're gonna love this: POTW!

Just hold it right there, buddy. I don't know who you think are you laughing at something. Section 333 will be the judge of what's funny around here, you got that? You better learn your place.

Pathetic is every sense of the word. You and the Transformer may have been around here for a while, but I love how every time either of you post it proves my point a little more each time.

Pathetic is every sense of the word. You and the Transformer may have been around here for a while, but I love how every time either of you post it proves my point a little more each time.

Every time you post, you criticize BG and I for the very things you do routinely, exhibiting a complete lack of self-awareness. That and you don't understand that people are laughing at you, not with you.

Isn't it ironic? Don't you think?

But seriously, you actually have a point? Are you sure about that? What the hell is it exactly?

Every time you post, you criticize BG and I for the very things you do routinely, exhibiting a complete lack of self-awareness. That and you don't understand that people are laughing at you, not with you.

stfu transformer!

Sicktion 333 has calmly taken all the insults you've thrown his way. he has the right to defend himself.

I currently have it scored: Sicktion 18 BGAPE 3

stfu transformer!

Sicktion 333 has calmly taken all the insults you've thrown his way. he has the right to defend himself.

I currently have it scored: Sicktion 18 BGAPE 3

Lucky for 333, the real scorers are locked out. The replacement scorers are awful.

At me, with me. Both ok. Laughter is good for simple mindless meatheads like myself. Shouldn't you be in a lab somewhere curing cancer? Building better rockets? How do you even have time for football? How dare you waste your genius on something so primitive as football.

Archived