If you were forced to eat at one of the following restaurants, which would you choose?

Blackout

??  

14 members have voted

1. 1. ??

• Applebees
    • 99's
    • Ruby Tuesdays
    • Pizzaria Uno
    • TGI Fridies
    • Chilli's

I got kicked out of a ruby tuesdays for being a drunken idiot around 1989.

every time the hostess announced something like "jones party of 4 your table is ready" we and my idiot friends yelled out "paaaarrrrrrtttyyyyyyyyy" like in the fight for your right song

those were the days

lol

The 99- Meh food. Ridiculously small portions for a chain-casual restaurant. Service is terrible, no matter the location. Its almost as bad as Friendlys service. Once you place an order, your server disappears until your food arrives 20 min later. hello?? This iced tea cost me $3.00. I want at least 3 refills! Best part about "The 99"? Free popcorn. Brings me back to my childhood at Ground Round. And if you're extra nice, ask for the cheese and cracker spread too!

you must have never had 99's Chicken parm meal...they give you an absurd amount of food and I think it's only 10 bucks :)

ground round was dope! don't think they are down here in the capital region though

I don't know....

unos tho.

ah, I miss steak and brew. they brought us there when we were kids, got pitchers for the table and failed to pay attention. good fries, too.

but unos. since chichis and ground round and fuddruckers are gone.

RJF impresses first dates with a trip to the Olive Garden. Maybe he'll share why that is.

It's amazing you ever got laid.

Olive Garden has free breadsticks.

Girl eats breadsticks.

Girl thinks about carbs.

Carbs make girls fat.

Fat girls have low self esteem.

Girls with low self esteem use sex as an emotional salve.

RJF+breadsticks=Sex

Dipsh*t

Archived