BOARDWALK EMPIRE MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we're at over 2K posts, but if you really want I'll search the thread and every QT for every time you said Cindy, you're dumb.

but damn, you were right.

You are ****ing dumb. And crazy STFU.

I told you after you first arrive here that calling people dumb is a staple. You see it all the time. If you can't handle it, do us all a favor and DO NOT PLAY.

Everyone should now send requests to SMC to have PM conversations with each remaining member of the game, one at a time. Not meetings though. Just conversations to like waste a week of everyone's time because you got called dumb.

That'll show 'em.

She's all bent out of shape for calling her dumb, though I've never directly called her dumb. I'd call the whole team dumb and say, "**** you all" and she'd take it seriously and get all bent out of shape.

LOL

I'm not her keeper bro. And in case you hadn't noticed, I did try to calm her down. Easier said than done.

Maybe not her keeper, but you can keep her. If you know what I'm saying.

where do you see me not handling it?

I handled it fine and stabbed him in the back for it.

totally predictable.

and I'll get mine.

and don't worry, the mafia is safe once again from my dumb ass.

You called yourself dumb. That's ironic.

Everyone should now send requests to SMC to have PM conversations with each remaining member of the game, one at a time. Not meetings though. Just conversations to like waste a week of everyone's time because you got called dumb.

That'll show 'em.

Is there a quick way for you and I to merge our alliances and end the game on a good note?

Babettes_zpsbce49055.jpg

They were still picking up the pieces of what was left of Babette’s and found the two bodies of “The Boss” Joe Masseria and his feared killer, Gyp Rossetti. It sent shock ways all the way from Washington DC to Chicago, but especially in Atlantic City.

JiF had been away from all this and thought everything was in place. But how could this go so horribly wrong? He knew they’d be coming for him. That’s what always happened when one side gained a distinct advantage in a war like this. They’d go on the attack to finish it.

JiF made a call he had to make. When he got the answer he was looking for he was relieved. He had his meeting to find a way to live through this.

VOTING IS OPEN AGAIN …

@SMC

My take is this. You designed a game around the concept of betrayal. In theory, awesome. In execution you found that the players and events saw the game go the route of pragmatism, as I predicted, it came down to 2 teams. Then, it was all over as soon as one team established a numbers advantage and it was a matter of simply going through the motions as my super crew lynched and NKed theirs. They were done. Game over. No betrayal. No upheaval. No drama.

I can understand your disappointment.

At that point, you started stepping outside of the mod role and PMing me your thoughts about my alliance, which (as I said to you at the time) were clearly making me question everything I'd worked to set up. It rippled through my interaction with verb, wombat and leelou. Foundation cracked. When cuckoo mcgee asked to do something outside the original rules, you allowed it, for the "cinematic" (your word) elements it brought to your game. It certainly accomplished that. I can see why you'd let it flow this way... that said, I do hope you acknowledge and explain your decisions in post game, like I've come to know you to do. Also hope that this is treated as though 2 games took place, everything that led up to the 2 supercrews and mine taking the commanding lead... and everything that transpired since.

Now, if it's no trouble I would like to PM message through you the following people: Benjamin Franklin, CTM, JIF's Sharktooth Necklace, The Flusher, AwesomeVM, Hess, Hess, not Ishy, Dan (not a man), Dan (still a man), Slats, Steve Jobs, the guy that played Greedo in Star Wars, and the volleyball Wilson from Cast Away.

Thanks.

Ape

Is there a quick way for you and I to merge our alliances and end the game on a good note?

Here's the deal... Verbal never "unpledged" loyalty to me, so technically my whole crew is still in tact. If we update our agreeement, then yes.

Supposedly, the way to do that is by voting Verbal. Lol.

unvote

vote Verbal

No. All verbal has to do is let me know he's still aligned with chicago, and you and I can update our alliance. Done deal. Everyone that has pronounced loyalty to my crew and yours wins.

No. My crew is working angles here. We're trying to decide who we want you to PM so we can set up the super crew part deux. Relax. We'll let you know when this game is over.

lol

you still with me dude? wombat is. I think verb, crush and lily are. I can bring everyone that stayed loyal to me over to Dan ftw. Cindy told me **** off. She'd be the only loser. LOL **** her

No. My crew is working angles here. We're trying to decide who we want you to PM so we can set up the super crew part deux. Relax. We'll let you know when this game is over.

Shh. Kill Verbal and you'll win. You already have the meeting with Dan.

Archived