BOARDWALK EMPIRE MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? That is bullsh*t semantics. She got to communicate with another player without needing to have a meeting.

Not brilliant - outside your stated rules.

Can we end this game now? This is beyond ridiculous. It is obvious that you'll defend yourself forever here. Try and look from a player's perspective.

I'm just pissed because I would have done this weeks ago and blown this mother****er up proper. Not this psycho-emo-sedated babble that Cindy uses.

At least bring the lulz if you're going to rogue and **** the whole game up, instead of tearing the game apart with her unnecessary strange personal agendas that result in miles of incoherent spam that only makes sense to her.

I'm just pissed because I would have done this weeks ago and blown this mother****er up proper. Not this psycho-emo-sedated babble that Cindy uses.

At least bring the lulz if you're going to rogue and **** the whole game up, instead of tearing the game apart with her unnecessary strange personal agendas that result in miles of incoherent spam that only makes sense to her.

lol

... bleepiddy doobitty i am kitteh and ai aadf;ladf

adfjkad;fjasd;lfkjadsf

... adf

adf

ad

f

adf

adsfhalkjdf;lkajdf

dashjfa;sdkfja;sdlf

adjf;aksjdf;lajsd

adfjad;lkfja;sldjf;laksdjf;lkasndf

akjdf;klajsdf;lkjasdf;lnaDZ<mvn<vl;aisf

adfja;skldfjlad

ajksfjh;asdjhf;klasjdf

ja;sdkfj;aklsdfj;lkasdjf

ajdfkljasd;fljasdfka

sdfjasdfjoiasdjvcmisscl/kemflkasdflksadLKFJ

derp

if you check your role pm it will give you the name of your character and you can reveal it and have a meeting

the voting will open again and if the people I ratted you to to want, I'll unvote you and vote anyone they say, including myself.

or you can keep this going to 4K.

whatever y'all decide.

Do I get a vote? If I do I vote to end the game. I don't think anyone cares about winning at this point. We just want it to be over. This was a really fun game SMC but Ape kind of nailed it when he said this last night and day really soured the experience.

Do I get a vote? If I do I vote to end the game. I don't think anyone cares about winning at this point. We just want it to be over. This was a really fun game SMC but Ape kind of nailed it when he said this last night and day really soured the experience.

100% agree.

I ****ing loved this game. Was ranking in my top 3 all time.

Then last night and today, and the bullsh*t today has ruined it for me. Being able to strategize off thread without a meeting or qt when the opposite was stated in the rules and subsequent explanations is what killed my fun.

I know you put mucho effort into this SMC, and the setup is ****ing amazing. AMAZING. But you won't see how you let it get away from you, and that is disappointing. I think it is better to end the game and move on.

100% agree.

I ****ing loved this game. Was ranking in my top 3 all time.

Then last night and today, and the bullsh*t today has ruined it for me. Being able to strategize off thread without a meeting or qt when the opposite was stated in the rules and subsequent explanations is what killed my fun.

I know you put mucho effort into this SMC, and the setup is ****ing amazing. AMAZING. But you won't see how you let it get away from you, and that is disappointing. I think it is better to end the game and move on.

GFY, YOU WHINNY LITTLE MAN-WHORE

Archived