BOARDWALK EMPIRE MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

lol

you still with me dude? wombat is. I think verb, crush and lily are. I can bring everyone that stayed loyal to me over to Dan ftw. Cindy told me **** off. She'd be the only loser. LOL **** her

If you mean by with you, that I havent been channeling other members of the game via SMC through PM to sabotage the super crew, than yes, I am. And I believe your proposed scenario is the greatest possible ending to this catastrophe.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if that's what it takes to make you happy, I'm happy to oblige.

Dan, I gave this game to you, and I didn't care then and I don't care now how you end it.

do it for the greater good.

the bimbo with the big mouth who ratted gets what she deserves.

end this show right, baby.

Shh. Kill Verbal and you'll win. You already have the meeting with Dan.

Bastard mod shouldn't get what he wants... you saw how much effort I put into trying to help cindy get her win condition last night, I can put equal effort into making sure she is the only one not to win.

if that's what it takes to make you happy, I'm happy to oblige.

Dan, I gave this game to you, and I didn't care then and I don't care now how you end it.

do it for the greater good.

the bimbo with the big mouth who ratted gets what she deserves.

end this show right, baby.

I see through this and know that deep down inside you're in an utter rage and that brings me lots of you.

I see through this and know that deep down inside you're in an utter rage and that brings me lots of you.

lol.

yes, of course.

JiF, you're dumb.

and ya, apes arranging for me to be the only loser.

that's how this went down.

take what you need, it'll be as cleansing for the community as Nolder Wednesday.

lol.

yes, of course.

JiF, you're dumb.

and ya, apes arranging for me to be the only loser.

that's how this went down.

take what you need, it'll be as cleansing for the community as Nolder Wednesday.

You not being a passive/aggressive nutbag will be good for the community, an "everybody wins" end to this ****ing sh*t show is an insult to the game SMC crafted and the effort everyone put into it.

I declare myself the only loser.

SMC, will you confirm that so the humans can get on with their happy lives and I can recharge the iPad?

Technically there is one giant super crew, and a crazy rogue agent. Game not over...

Vote Dan!!!

**** this Cindy gets what she wants sh*t.

yes, ape, every word you say is exactly true and right and good and I am the only loser.

good game!

now srsly, stop yelling at the mod, you were doing the secret message thing way before I thought if it but... yes of course you were doing it in the spirit if the game while I was being a backstabbing bitch.

I lose.

you win.

except only cause Dan wanted everyone to be happy.

and what Dan wants, Dan gets.

the end.

I declare myself the only loser.

SMC, will you confirm that so the humans can get on with their happy lives and I can recharge the iPad?

You know I've always said nice things about you, Cindy. Please take this as the sincere and respectful request that it is: please stop always playing the martyr.

yes, ape, every word you say is exactly true and right and good and I am the only loser.

good game!

now srsly, stop yelling at the mod, you were doing the secret message thing way before I thought if it but... yes of course you were doing it in the spirit if the game while I was being a backstabbing bitch.

I lose.

you win.

except only cause Dan wanted everyone to be happy.

and what Dan wants, Dan gets.

the end.

lol, you stupid ass, I was a boss in meetings - that is why I was able to PM other bosses and people we'd viewed through SMC - it was a clearly defined game mechanic that you didn't understand or bother to read or whatever...

cut the sh*t with the comments like the red... the ONLY reason today is going like this is becasue you were a rabid lunatic last night, you reap what you sow

now GFY

You know I've always said nice things about you, Cindy. Please take this as the sincere and respectful request that it is: please stop always playing the martyr.

You aren't doing it right Verbal. You have to be an a$$hole to her, so that she can whimper about being the target of aggressive behavior and wipe her hands of any role in instigating it.

I am not martyring sh*t, I am very happy with the way the game ended, it's exactly the scene in the movie I wanted, I do not know why you don't see that for what it is, but really, I'm just trying to end the game with y'all happy.

that's it.

I don't care, that pissed ape off like crazy in that QT when I said I didn't care about winning.

don't know why, lots of his friends here play for the lulz and suicide in games, he's got no problem with that.

when I do it he flips. and you think I'm playing a martyr.

I'm playing a role in the movie that is in every gangster movie no I did not just come up with that spin and if the mod wants he can confirm that I said that to him when I ratted.

I played it for the lulz, and to make it more interesting, and less of a slaughter, and if I wanna be sacrificed for the greater good that doesn't make me....

ok, we'll technically I guess it does.

but it's just for the game and I'm not upset and if anyone else had done it... and if ape hasn't spent the whole day ....

nvm.

I lose, you win, the end

please?

Archived