BOARDWALK EMPIRE MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

GAME OVER

FVCK YOU ALL,

ESPECIALLY THE DMERS

Bro if you would just admit you made some mistakes I don't think anyone would be upset with you. We'd all shrug it off and say hey we all had fun anyways it's ok. The fact that you're fighting everything and wont admit that you had some semi secret rule about allowing people to communicate privately through you makes it look like you were bastard modding. Maybe you can't see this because you aren't a player in the game but that's how it looks to us. It isn't "DM nerds" that ****ed up your game nor are "we" the only ones upset here. I'm sorry your game went haywire at the end and I DID have fun regardless of any mistakes or bastard modding or emoing or whatever. Thanks for taking the time to mod regardless of how it turned out.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's all bent out of shape for calling her dumb, though I've never directly called her dumb. I'd call the whole team dumb and say, "**** you all" and she'd take it seriously and get all bent out of shape.

we're at over 2K posts, but if you really want I'll search the thread and every QT for every time you said Cindy, you're dumb.

but damn, you were right.

Bro if you would just admit you made some mistakes I don't think anyone would be upset with you. We'd all shrug it off and say hey we all had fun anyways it's ok. The fact that you're fighting everything and wont admit that you had some semi secret rule about allowing people to communicate privately through you makes it look like you were bastard modding. Maybe you can't see this because you aren't a player in the game but that's how it looks to us. It isn't "DM nerds" that ****ed up your game nor are "we" the only ones upset here. I'm sorry your game went haywire at the end and I DID have fun regardless of any mistakes or bastard modding or emoing or whatever. Thanks for taking the time to mod regardless of how it turned out.

All of what Nol just said.

You're on the winning side, you little pussy.

Why are YOU complaining? It's absurd. STFU.

shut up

vote nolder

thanks for modding, SMC.

you didn't make any mistakes except letting me play.

I won't let you make that mistake again.

**** YOU, a$$hole. IF YOU DIDN'T LEAVE TO READ YOUR STUPID BOOK YOU COULDVE CALMED CINDY DOWN LAST NIGHT

EAD AND DIE

I'm not her keeper bro. And in case you hadn't noticed, I did try to calm her down. Easier said than done.

You're on the winning side, you little pussy.

Why are YOU complaining? It's absurd. STFU.

I wasn't complaining I was suggesting you man up and take some responsibility for your ****up and complimenting your game and the effort you put into it regardless.

JiF has claimed to be Gillian Darmody and requests a Meeting, an old fashioned gangster meeting.

Crew Bosses, contact me as soon as possible. The first one to contact me will get the right to meet.

Even if a meeting takes place, we have no idea what an outcome is, even if both sides end up alive...

hell yeah I am, batman.

and you're a fag.

OMG!!! WTF!!! Nobody calls me.

except for my dad and sis

dont take me there right now

i could be there already

whisky and meds

ya know?

where's my 80

**** you Cindy, nobody calls me that,

except for my dad an sis

you're a fag, I'll show you fag, fag