Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First part feels like you are taking a page out of scumLily's book to defend yourself. Second part feels like you are trying. I see what you're saying on Vic. His dance off and back on Pac was odd. Care to elaborate on SMC? I have no read on him atm other than a bastard mod lawyer read.

I didn't like Vic's initial vote on Pac, still don't. I always think SMC is scum, so I'll recuse myself there for the time being.

Is this something specific or is this something someone said before and now it's the hip thing to say?

Last game Nolder convinced his mason partner to fake claim cop.

Now Nolder, until called on it, is lying low which is uncharacteristic.

Last game Nolder convinced his mason partner to fake claim cop.

Last game I presented an idea to my partner and he agreed to it. Call it a bad idea, fine. But don't put it all on me. Darthe was perfectly capable of saying "nah man bad idea". Instead he ran with it.

She was beautiful! She was young, she was innocent. She was the greatest piece of ass I've ever had, and I've had 'em all over the world!

And then Johnny Fontaine comes along with his olive oil voice and guinea charm and she runs off. She threw it all away just to make me look ridiculous. And a man in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous.

Now you get the hell out of here! And if that goomba tries any rough stuff, you tell him I ain't no bandleader. Yeah, I heard that story.

EAD

You ****ed up your modding and you're too much of a bitch to own up to it. Not my fault or problem.

GFY. You're a whinny little bitch who cries in his pillow at night.

And you're the last person to talk about modding because you haven't designed a decent game in your life.

Now go back to posting horse pictures.

Last game I presented an idea to my partner and he agreed to it. Call it a bad idea, fine. But don't put it all on me. Darthe was perfectly capable of saying "nah man bad idea". Instead he ran with it.

What he means is you are normally not one to just go with the flow but have crazy ideas and are a bit more outspoken. You've been uncharacteristically quiet.

Official Vote Count:

Hess (3): CTM, JC, Pac

JF80 (3): Verb, Vic, Wbay

Nolderp (9): Ape, AVM, Lils, 80, SMC, Leelou, Smash, BG, Slats

Vic (1): Dan

Leelou (3): Hess, Nolderp, Wbat

Smash (1): Crusher

With 20 players, it takes 11 for a hanging.

Deadline - 10:00pm est - Tonight

Archived