New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd change the tiers but thats the remaining bad guys IMO

I might be out thinking myself but maybe Ape is a goon and he's protecting a scummate with a good role. If that's the case then Smash is the most likely to be the one he's protecting.

Verb has made some pretty bold statements and I'm convinced Heavy is SK. Ape may be going Ape to steer us clear of Smash... who has mysteriously disappeared during all this hysteria.

So I went back and read this whole time in the game. Some eye opening things.

Feeling really good about Vic, Wbat and Sharrow as town.

Smash has been quick to join trains, completely staying out of any logic play or back and forth, not like him...watched him do this as SK last game. Verbal never even commented on JF80's reveal/s, not once. Did not like their play at all.

Ape started to push wbat as the JF80 train grew. Completely ignoring what was going on around him and only focusing on wbat. However, he happily provided the hammer. He then started to receive shot requests from every where. He fear mongered and then eventually dropped the most ridiculous reveal in the history of mafia.

Careful about getting sucked in the revisionist history of hindsight.

D3 started with a train on Vic. We got him to L2, then Pac stalled it out. Saying we'll get his reveal when he arrives. Someone mentioned Crusher's name, and Pac suddenly had a post that "incriminated Crusher" which was basically a reply to Pac, not much more. Pac sold it well though. We ran up Crusher, he revealed. That's 2 people, so I started beating the grass. I started in a couple directions, came away with the impression that we were going to press and reveal a couple people. Was under the impression that we were taking our time. Train grew on 80, while I was still responding to Wombat's sh*t. I was cratering in an argument with him, not paying attention to 80's train.

80 revealed. Then revealed again. Then I hammered him when I saw your quick call of bullsh*t on him. I actually thought you were were so quick to call BS because you were deputy.

While we waited for the scene Wombat and Pac immediately got to work on framing me for a clumsy bus play on 80, as though they already knew he was scum. None of their accusations made any damn sense. Primarily, because I would have bussed that nitwit a$$hole way sooner, perhaps around the 4 vote, where Wombat voted him. Secondarily, I'm not clumsy as scum (Pac said this himself), I'm precise, I'm a calamity as town.

Townies don't know what to be careful of. Scum does. How often do we see scum flounder a bus like that? Never. How often do we see scum take advantage of it to set up the next days lynch or a NK? All the time.

Meh. 80's deputy claim was pretty obviously fake for any townie. His character and fake results sucked and earlier he had been speculating as to CTM possibly having a guilty on Crusher, which he wouldn't have done as deputy.

I was catching up in thread since all I was reading at that point were posts from you dude, I read the fake reveal and JIF's reaction seconds apart. There was a period of time for me to sit and ponder. I get what you are saying, but when you read it at the same time, the first reaction is "oh, JIF's adamantly calling BS could be countering".

Also, we just saw a scum team fumble an obvious bussing scenario last game when my scum team fumbled the Vic lynch.

Was that before or after I died? I dont' remember it, and just because it happened last game doesn't mean it's the norm, give me a break.

Was that before or after I died? I dont' remember it, and just because it happened last game doesn't mean it's the norm, give me a break.

It was before you died. Vic claimed LD and SMC and Leelou drew a ton of suspicion for not bussing him, which prompted my all-in strategy of counterclaiming Lily.

I have news for you, right or wrong about me... you are being led around by the nose by the SK, it's Pac. Book it.

Bitch, I aint being led by sh*t. I'm coming to m own conclusions doing my own work. Dont try to put that bull sh*t on me man. Batman aint no follower.

Why not Ape?

Because if you did **** it up and he was telling the truth, you'd be the reason the town lost. lmfao

I got to admit, Im having issues with the characters vs. roles/alignment vs the PM thingy. Ape's play has been pretty town, IMO. His role is so ****ing out there, its almost to hard not to believe it. However, he's ****ing Mark Sanchez. lol How the **** do you not make him scum? The only logic I can come up with is either only coaching staff or front office is scum and not players. Dont know.

It was before you died. Vic claimed LD and SMC and Leelou drew a ton of suspicion for not bussing him, which prompted my all-in strategy of counterclaiming Lily.

Regardless, you know my mantra of "the later in the game it gets the dirtier townies will look, and cleaner the scum will look" is more often than not right. Scum doesn't botch plays like that ordinarily.

Bitch, I aint being led by sh*t. I'm coming to m own conclusions doing my own work. Dont try to put that bull sh*t on me man. Batman aint no follower.

Right.

Batman = 14 gotchas

You right now = agreeing with whatever Pac tells you

I have news for you, right or wrong about me... you are being led around by the nose by the SK, it's Pac. Book it.

I think you're wrong here too. Pac revealed really early Greene for no reason. Does he make sense as the SK? And its a ballsy move to throw that name out there that early if he's faking his character reveal, especially on the starting RB. Plus the PM thing he mentioned. I dont know. I think you're wrong. You're reveal could be good for a SK fwiw.

Because if you did **** it up and he was telling the truth, you'd be the reason the town lost. lmfao

I got to admit, Im having issues with the characters vs. roles/alignment vs the PM thingy. Ape's play has been pretty town, IMO. His role is so ****ing out there, its almost to hard not to believe it. However, he's ****ing Mark Sanchez. lol How the **** do you not make him scum? The only logic I can come up with is either only coaching staff or front office is scum and not players. Dont know.

Ape or any misfire?

Regardless, you know my mantra of "the later in the game it gets the dirtier townies will look, and cleaner the scum will look" is more often than not right. Scum doesn't botch plays like that ordinarily.

Right.

Batman = 14 gotchas

You right now = agreeing with whatever Pac tells you

You're cute.

Like I said, it's a town detrimental town role. Like being a Miller, and usually a bomb. I have a town agenda, win condition, you name it... but if I let myself get killed, it ****s the town.

I wanted to be Rex. AVM made me the guy that tries really hard, but ultimately sucks.

I think you're wrong here too. Pac revealed really early Greene for no reason. Does he make sense as the SK? And its a ballsy move to throw that name out there that early if he's faking his character reveal, especially on the starting RB. Plus the PM thing he mentioned. I dont know. I think you're wrong. You're reveal could be good for a SK fwiw.

Pac couldn't wait to reveal his character with no pressure. Exactly what I'd do IF I had a fake reveal the mod told me was my safe reveal, so I didn't have to reveal as Pennington. IMO nobody makes more sense other than Pac.

Pac will usually make you exhaustively beat a reveal out of him. In this scenario, he puked it up like it was nothing.

Ape because of the whole skip the next day phase thingy. It literally destroys any chance the town has.

Part of the elaborate lengths he'll go to to try to make himself invaluable.

All I've seen is 1 out of the box role in Jester, a bunch of roleless townies, and other common roles. Are you telling me AVM custom crafted this preposterous role specifically for the Ape? Catered one role for him and him only and everyone else random?

yeah... ok.

Ape did what Ape does when he needs a reveal. He scoured the mafiascum wiki and took some liberties with a rarely used role.

Or I could just kill you instead.

Truth is ape is bullsh*tting. He is trying to live another night phase. **** him. He dies.

Bacon brain, I wouldn't lie to you.

You are basically seeing me do what I always do in the ends of games when I've been the "scummiest townie ever" and start trying too hard. You try to course correct me on this all the time, and now you aren't seeing it.

Bacon brain, I wouldn't lie to you.

You are basically seeing me do what I always do in the ends of games when I've been the "scummiest townie ever" and start trying too hard. You try to course correct me on this all the time, and now you aren't seeing it.

You are freaking me out with this "Let's drink Chamomile tea together" persona you got going. I will kill you and if AVM really gave you this role I will ban him,. LOL

Archived