New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, well since nobody is being logical and you're all just going to let the narrative of hindsight over-rule logic... I'll be the first reveal. Then maybe you'll put away the pitchforks and torches and use your ****ing brains.

I'm Mark Sanchez, the Hated/Beloved Princess.

It takes me one less vote to be lynched, and when I die we skip a day phase.

Looks like AVM did some deep digging on mafia roles, and combined two for me. Making me the most polarizing player on the roster, which is a reflection of my Ape personna and a reflection of the Sanchez situation.

Anyway, I've been playing to avoid being NKed. Similar to last game where I had to avoid getting killed because Verbal and I were lovers. THAT is what I'm accusing Wombat of picking up on. This is also the root of why I didn't want to do the mass reveal earlier in the game.

The way he juxtaposed how Sanchez was loved, and is now hated, sort of makes sense now too after seeing the Fat Rex / Skinny Rex.

Who goes next?

Wait, never mind. He's scum. lol

Why would he invent being Mark Sanchez? Woldn;t that be a scum role? Unless there are two like with Rex.

He's not inventing that part.. he's inventing the role in my opinion.

I've read it twice and still don't know what the hell he's talking about.. he's trying to wow us with a semi-believeable reveal despite the fact all we've seen are common roles and vanilla townies.

I've read it twice and still don't know what the hell he's talking about.. he's trying to wow us with a semi-believeable reveal despite the fact all we've seen are common roles and vanilla townies.

I've seen Beloved Princess before. Ape's reveal makes some logical sense, but I don't believe it. Also, hated beloved princess seems way too negative utility to me for this setup. If that role gets to endgame, it's over for town.

Mark Sanchez is scum. Are we really debating this?

LOL

Worst. Ever.

How is it that logic continually evades you? Why would I have given you that name if it was so obviously scum?

Rex was scum. Rex was town.

Character names don't really matter that much. AVM made me Sanchez, and gave me a role where it's easier to lynch because because I'm hated, but a detriment to the town if I die. Basically he tailored the role to me... I'm easily the most polarizing, agitating person here, but you're stuck with me, you can lynch me more easily than anyone else, but it comes with penalty.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. It is a perfect role design for my meme here... and fits exactly what is going on for the Jets with Sanchez.

If they cut him, they basically lose a season.

LOL

Worst. Ever.

How is it that logic continually evades you? Why would I have given you that name if it was so obviously scum?

Rex was scum. Rex was town.

Character names don't really matter that much. AVM made me Sanchez, and gave me a role where it's easier to lynch because because I'm hated, but a detriment to the town if I die. Basically he tailored the role to me... I'm easily the most polarizing, agitating person here, but you're stuck with me, you can lynch me more easily than anyone else, but it comes with penalty.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. It is a perfect role design for my meme here... and fits exactly what is going on for the Jets with Sanchez.

If they cut him, they basically lose a season.

Weren't you the one saying earlier in the game that gaming the mod and believing that the mod tailored roles was bullsh*t?

You're the best. If I had my way, Nolder would be carrying equipment for you. Like a squire or something.

I don't want Nolder handling my equipment.

Anyway, regarding Ape, since I am in fact the best, I'll clear this up.

I don't doubt his reveal at all. It makes Perfect sense... as scum.

Cutting the real Sanchez hurts us next year with the cap hits. As cutting Sanchez in the game may hurt us with losing a day. Unfortunately, there's no way around it if he's telling the truth. The only way for us to get better is to get a new QB. Kill the model.

LOL

Worst. Ever.

I'm dumb, gay, scum mvp, not funny, stupid, gay, ugly, double chinned, flat butt, cankles, black teeth, dumb, scum mvp and gay - thats how.

Wait, what?

How the fu-k do we finally lynch Dan and she's a Jester.. when we've never had a jester.

I call bullsh-t!

Crusher... Pac should lose all credibility where it concerns influencing your decision at this point.

I don't want Nolder handling my equipment.

Anyway, regarding Ape, since I am in fact the best, I'll clear this up.

I don't doubt his reveal at all. It makes Perfect sense... as scum.

Cutting the real Sanchez hurts us next year with the cap hits. As cutting Sanchez in the game may hurt us with losing a day. Unfortunately, there's no way around it if he's telling the truth. The only way for us to get better is to get a new QB. Kill the model.

SANDMAN FTW

Dude I love you but I cant think of any reason why Mark Sanchez would not be scum. Beloved princess? yeah maybe two years ago.

Fat Rex was 2 years ago. Skinny Rex is now.

Beloved Sanchez 2 years ago. Hated is now. He just created a double-edged sword of a role for me, rather than making two Sanchez's.

The model for the game is then and now though. If I had to guess, it'd be guys like Tanny, Sporano, Woody, even maybe Schotty that comprise the scum team. The decision makers.

Weren't you the one saying earlier in the game that gaming the mod and believing that the mod tailored roles was bullsh*t?

Yeah, I was also the one adamantly opposed to the mass reveal on D2. Think about that... oh yeah... breaking through to you yet? Light go on yet?

My whole ****ing game has been about self-preservation, avoiding being killed, scum hunting where I could, but frankly it was about not losing the day phase.

Archived