New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

You are freaking me out with this "Let's drink Chamomile tea together" persona you got going. I will kill you and if AVM really gave you this role I will ban him,. LOL

Dude... I've got nothing to be angry about in my life right now... I'll say again, I was gone this morning at the doctor with my wife. ;)

Sorry I'm not being OUTRAGED enough. I'm all smiles and sh*t right now.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude... I've got nothing to be angry about in my life right now... I'll say again, I was gone this morning at the doctor with my wife. ;)

Sorry I'm not being OUTRAGED enough. I'm all smiles and sh*t right now.

Dude I love the new you. I want to hold you, hug you and push your belly to hear you fart. I hope this change is forever and your always a shining example of everything that is swell and even keel.

B.I.B

Wombat probably scum. Very easy to float the Calvin Pace name with Watcher role, see if it goes over, then switch to Cop, but not deputy... instead it's "surprise, you are suddenly the new cop". Makes perfect sense for Rex to have Calvin Pace as his deputy. Way more sense than Mark Sanchez having a pivotal role that can both help and hurt the team depending on whether or not he throws "interceptions" or gets "benched". FTR, replacement cop is about the easiest false claim scum can make.

Pac probably SK. Eager to reveal his character with no pressure = probably a mod-provided safe claim that he bitched up a storm for when he saw the rules. Nobody benefits more from back-to-back night phases than SK, which explains his push for you to shoot me. He'll get 2 kills of his own, plus the scum kills, plus at least one kill by you. 5 kills, and he avoids a lynch.

JIF is town. Obviously. Being worked by non-town parties like a bitch. Once again. Scum MVP fanning their flames.

I'd also go Smash, Heavy and Vic.

My infinite wisdom and skill says you should Joe Theisman the Ape with a safety blitz.

If he was town, why would he even reveal the extra night/day skip thing while not knowing what other roles scum has and knowing that most of our power roles are dead? Adding an investigation role on top is just asking to be night killed by scum or the SK anyway. If it's true, there's no way he's making it to end game with two killers in the game, so we would end up losing a day anyway. So what's the point of surviving another night? Why not just reveal the "attempting a pass" and the gimped lynch parts? He wouldn't have even have to mention the investigative role. That would be easily vetted by "throwing a pass" to JIF or Leelou tonight. A townie would probably look to that first in their defense, but unless I've missed it, he's made no mention of using it to vet himself.

I could always investigate the Ape. Force them to roleblock or kill me.

How can they have a roleblocker if Leelou is still alive?

Doctor actually isn't that dangerous to scum if they have a roleblocker. And I wouldn't be floating the roleblocker theory except that I know CTM's investigation failed N2. I suppose it could be because he died or because Ape is an SK with investigation immunity, but my first reaction was roleblocker.

Also, there's a reason Ape held off on his alleged night action. He only claimed it when I scared him into thinking I was a Watcher with info on him.

My infinite wisdom and skill says you should Joe Theisman the Ape with a safety blitz.

If he was town, why would he even reveal the extra night/day skip thing while not knowing what other roles scum has and knowing that most of our power roles are dead? Adding an investigation role on top is just asking to be night killed by scum or the SK anyway. If it's true, there's no way he's making it to end game with two killers in the game, so we would end up losing a day anyway. So what's the point of surviving another night? Why not just reveal the "attempting a pass" and the gimped lynch parts? He wouldn't have even have to mention the investigative role. That would be easily vetted by "throwing a pass" to JIF or Leelou tonight. A townie would probably look to that first in their defense, but unless I've missed it, he's made no mention of using it to vet himself.

How can they have a roleblocker if Leelou is still alive?

In case you haven't done the math, back-to-back night phases = about 5 deaths. The only reason I mentioned it is because I'm trying to avoid game over.

As for the passes, I have to complete a pass (at a low success percentage) to vet myself, whereas if I target scum/3rd party I get intercepted. Letting me know with absolute certainty I targeted scum/3rd party. I thought it better to target my scum suspects - BG on N1 - JVOR on N2. BG was an obvious choice on N1, and JVOR was someone I was barking about from D1.

As for Wombat, I'm guessing he's false claimed as Surprise! Replacement Cop (another role we've never seen here, we only use deputy). One of the easiest things to do when false revealing is to tell partial truths. They probably did RB CTM on N2. I'm looking at his mention of the roleblocker as a slip, to be honest.

Doctor actually isn't that dangerous to scum if they have a roleblocker. And I wouldn't be floating the roleblocker theory except that I know CTM's investigation failed N2. I suppose it could be because he died or because Ape is an SK with investigation immunity, but my first reaction was roleblocker.

Also, there's a reason Ape held off on his alleged night action. He only claimed it when I scared him into thinking I was a Watcher with info on him.

You slipped on the RB thing. That much is clear.

I wouldn't doubt it if there's a scum watcher which is how you knew I could visit people too. Town tracker, scum watcher = more balance. I was saying all along you picked up on how I was playing to not be targeted by NK, you knew I was sitting on a role.

I love that Wombat just showed his ass again... for pages he's said, "Leelou protect yourself, protect yourself... " and now, BOOM... "Doc isn't that dangerous to scum" implying he should be protected instead.

So in summary... my convoluted reveal which would be a confounded nightmare to pull off as scum, is scummy... Wombat claims surprise replacement cop, after floating a name and role to see if it's safe to run with it... he slips talking about roleblocking, which probably gives insight into who they ACTUALLY roleblocked... also claimed watcher first which means scum probably has one that saw me visit either BG or JVOR... he's pushing a scenario where town loses out on a lynch, and implying the doc should protect him.

Oh, and of course my vote on 80 was scummy. Because I hammered 80. Wombat's 4th vote wasn't scummy or the more likely bus vote at all.

LOL

Nobody else is close, there just seems to be an assumption-driven overtone that people like Wombat and Pac are town, despite them play key roles in subtle pushes of mislynches.

And Sharrow too, no? Still not sure why I'm popping up on different suspect lists, not getting a straight answer there. At this point the only two people I feel particularly strong about are Wombat and Ape, both of whom I think are scum. Vic I haven't a clue, but I'm fine with letting him stay for a while longer. Okay, off to bed, shall be on again tomorrow late afternoonish.

Yes it is, Ape.

Anyway, goodnight. Hopefully we will be rid of you by the time I wake up.

I may be gone, but hopefully it won't be game over... and you'll still have to answer for it when I turn up exactly as I've said I am.

That's ok. Although I wish you would have shot scum instead.

Also, just throwing this out there although I'm sure some of you have already considered it, Crusher may be the SK and is just masquerading as Vig. If you guys are going to go forward with him make sure to take an actual vote in the future to control his vote instead of just suggesting kills. That way he can't shoot more townies and use the excuse that there wasn't a clear consensus.

That's ok. Although I wish you would have shot scum instead.

Also, just throwing this out there although I'm sure some of you have already considered it, Crusher may be the SK and is just masquerading as Vig. If you guys are going to go forward with him make sure to take an actual vote in the future to control his vote instead of just suggesting kills. That way he can't shoot more townies and use the excuse that there wasn't a clear consensus.

I never said I shot you because of no clear consensus. I shot you based on my interpretation of your game play. I have no idea why townies think they can just act nuts and scummy as they like and become surprised when they get shot. You got shot because the way you have been playing. nothing more nothing less.

Smash has been quick to join trains, completely staying out of any logic play or back and forth, not like him...watched him do this as SK last game. Verbal never even commented on JF80's reveal/s, not once. Did not like their play at all.

You should really be punched in the face. You claim Im quick to join trains when Ive only been on one train and that was the Dan train that EVERYONE else piled on too. Funny thing is you have been on all the trains including BG when I was pushing for us not to get hasty and hammer him so if your using this as your case aganist me its a pretty poor case.

So Im wondering are you really this bad or are you making sh*t up to make me a suspect ?

You should really be punched in the face. You claim Im quick to join trains when Ive only been on one train and that was the Dan train that EVERYONE else piled on too. Funny thing is you have been on all the trains including BG when I was pushing for us not to get hasty and hammer him so if your using this as your case aganist me its a pretty poor case. So Im wondering are you really this bad or are you making sh*t up to make me a suspect ?

LOL - yeah, this dude is scum.

I never said I shot you because of no clear consensus. I shot you based on my interpretation of your game play. I have no idea why townies think they can just act nuts and scummy as they like and become surprised when they get shot. You got shot because the way you have been playing. nothing more nothing less.

I dont blame you Crushlove. We need to start teaching people lessons for playing like boobs.

I dont blame you Crushlove. We need to start teaching people lessons for playing like boobs.

Serious. All these guys like 80, hess and Nolder who play the "Dont mind me just a crazy townie" card need to be slaughtered. Having a power role is hard enough. That just makes it harder.

Great. Now we have to listen to the Ape try to spin his way out of a lynch.

Dude it was way too risky. I could see AVM putting Ape in a role like that. I am not sold on Verb or Smash to be honest. Killing an inactive like Vic is just not in the spirit of the game. He needs to be replaced if he does not pop in today. At this point I just hope everything is ok in Chilean Thundercat land.

Nolders play is nothing short of absurd and distracting. Hiding under the veil of "me so crazy" he has played very scummy. If I messed up maybe it's time for me to take a game off? Sorry.

Well unless you want to get into specifics I can't really say it wasn't just me playing crappy but FWIW my role and goal in this game was to be as obnoxious as possible. At the risk of incurring AVM's wrath know that my PM literally told me to act like a jackass. I found that difficult this game because every time I'd pick a fight with someone they'd usually just walk away from it so I was resorting to more and more drastic measures to get attention. If you go back and watch my votes I always voted where I thought it was best at the time and I never left my fake claims out there so long that I felt they would disrupt to game in a major way for the town. I'm not going to pretend that all of my failings this game was the role though. For example I completely forgot Leelou was the uncountered doctor when I suggested shooting her.

Anyway if some of you thought I was more of a jerk than normal this game it's because I was and that was completely intentional. Sorry if it put anyone off, I was just playing my role as best I could.

Well unless you want to get into specifics I can't really say it wasn't just me playing crappy but FWIW my role and goal in this game was to be as obnoxious as possible. At the risk of incurring AVM's wrath know that my PM literally told me to act like a jackass. I found that difficult this game because every time I'd pick a fight with someone they'd usually just walk away from it so I was resorting to more and more drastic measures to get attention. If you go back and watch my votes I always voted where I thought it was best at the time and I never left my fake claims out there so long that I felt they would disrupt to game in a major way for the town. I'm not going to pretend that all of my failings this game was the role though. For example I completely forgot Leelou was the uncountered doctor when I suggested shooting her.

Anyway if some of you thought I was more of a jerk than normal this game it's because I was and that was completely intentional. Sorry if it put anyone off, I was just playing my role as best I could.

yet you didnt feel the need to tell us this 50 pages ago ?

Dude it was way too risky. I could see AVM putting Ape in a role like that. I am not sold on Verb or Smash to be honest. Killing an inactive like Vic is just not in the spirit of the game. He needs to be replaced if he does not pop in today. At this point I just hope everything is ok in Chilean Thundercat land.

Nolders play is nothing short of absurd and distracting. Hiding under the veil of "me so crazy" he has played very scummy. If I messed up maybe it's time for me to take a game off? Sorry.

It was not too risky dude. Ape is lying and even if he were telling the truth, you still should have shot him. Hopefully the SK does us a favor and shoots the Ape. The closer he gets to endgame, the more people will want to believe his BS roleclaim.

thats twice you used this reference could you explain yourself ? While your at it could you explain your 25 different reveals as well

It's pretty self-explanatory. You are disgusting scum making disgusting arguments. I already explained my reasons for revealing as I did. Go back and read them.

Not put off. I actually really enjoy you in games. Just this game it felt contrived and scummy so I killed you. I have just been off this game dude. This whole game has been tuff for me with this role. Like I told AVM.. "This role is like getting the tatoo you always wanted getting home and realize it's a giant cock."

Archived