New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone gone back to look at old votecounts and such with the knowledge that 80 and Ape are scum?

Not since Ape but I did with 80 last night.

I'm almost certain he's the SK. If there's a chance then we should not let him come in here shooting.

The SK knows town outnumbers scum right now and have re-established dominance. He'll likely shoot you or me with a quickness.

I say you or me because it's possible Leelou protected Wombat or herself. Better for her not to say just yet IMO.

Hmmmm. I'm not terribly concerned about the SK to be honest.

Vote: Sharrow

This guy is playing a great game. Super helpful

I know right? This being role blocked last night is convenient.

It is and then add in the fact that he didnt want it to be known if he was exposed...which sounds like he was. I'm thinking scum would have RB Leelou as they needed the kill more than investigation. I had cleared wbat based on some game play, but this might spring him back in play.

Me, too. I have no choice, sorry. If that means you should vote me, I can't properly defend myself on this.

So if you get run up, you cant reveal?

I don't know what to think anymore

Verb is taking the opposite approach of his scum partners failed experiment. Instead of giving us an eccentric role, he's just not saying anything at all...

it's funny actually.

hopefully HeavyFag shoots him.

Can you say anything else game related not surrounding your odd voting situation?

Absolutely.

It is and then add in the fact that he didnt want it to be known if he was exposed...which sounds like he was. I'm thinking scum would have RB Leelou as they needed the kill more than investigation. I had cleared wbat based on some game play, but this might spring him back in play.

So if you get run up, you cant reveal?

Oh no, I can totally reveal. And I will if necessary. I don't like it, and I did consider saying **** you all and let you lynch me....but I'll speak up if I need to.

I'm more talking about my vote for Sharrow. I can't say more on that.

Verb is taking the opposite approach of his scum partners failed experiment. Instead of giving us an eccentric role, he's just not saying anything at all...

it's funny actually.

hopefully HeavyFag shoots him.

No, you ****stick. I'm not saying anything about my vote - I can talk about anything else. Use your head and think about my predicament.

Absolutely.

Oh no, I can totally reveal. And I will if necessary. I don't like it, and I did consider saying **** you all and let you lynch me....but I'll speak up if I need to.

OK.

Then we run you up or you can just save us the time and reveal now.

Absolutely.

I thought we already agreed to mass reveal?

OK.

Then we run you up or you can just save us the time and reveal now.

Fine. I'm the guy you wish you were. And I laughed to myself when BG did his reveal, because I got one even WORSE.

I'm Tebow, bitches. I'm roleless, but I was told I'm a backup. I figured it made sense as Tebow was the backup QB, but I'm not 100% sure what I'm backing up. Obviously not Cop - I was not informed of anything with CTM. The biggest thing that makes me suspicious of Wombat is that he mentioned not knowing he was a backup until CTM died - I've known I was a backup all along.....I just don't know for what.

Like I said, BG ain't got nuthin' on my reveal, hehe.

Fine. I'm the guy you wish you were. And I laughed to myself when BG did his reveal, because I got one even WORSE.

I'm Tebow, bitches. I'm roleless, but I was told I'm a backup. I figured it made sense as Tebow was the backup QB, but I'm not 100% sure what I'm backing up. Obviously not Cop - I was not informed of anything with CTM. The biggest thing that makes me suspicious of Wombat is that he mentioned not knowing he was a backup until CTM died - I've known I was a backup all along.....I just don't know for what.

backup beloved princess who shoots laser beams from his ass?

Nope. No survivor. Roleless town. For now. You are in my top 3 for SK, though.

I wish I was.. that would be way more fun.

I would have shot Crush and would be talking with you and Smash about how we can get to a coin flip scenario for the win.

Verbal is there any reason why you shouldn't be lynched? Would you lynch yourself if you didn't have the POV you do?

No, you're right on that. If I didn't have my POV, especially after revealing Tebow, I don't blame you.

Just think on my vote and reason given. Does that sound scum to you?

You do realize that Tebow backed up Sanchez and Sanchez was scum,

I wish I was.. that would be way more fun.

I would have shot Crush and would be talking with you and Smash about how we can get to a coin flip scenario for the win.

That's a fair assessment, actually. While we're WIFOMing that up - if I was scum, I would have tried to deal with the SK as well. I've used that move before on DM and other sites. It has never worked, but I like the "win spectacularly or die trying" method that Doggin taught me.

Still, that's all WIFOM. I'm Tebow, my guy would kick your guy's ass, and I think you're top 3 for SK.

Any other questions?

Archived