New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

He could also be telling the truth and was blocked trying to view me. If so, then wtf....I wouldn't be in hot water right now. That same "opportunistic" vote could be said about you....like right now. Just sayin'.

Dont be foolish, at this stage his only response was to claim he was blocked or he dies the next day since scum has been killed you think they are in a position to go 1 for 1 ??

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so Pac, if being away for long stretches = SK ... then explain to me how you're so convinced I'm the SK. Why not Sharrow? Or Vic? Or Verbal? There are far bigger threats than HF right now; really think I'm the SK, or orchestrating mafia affairs? Seems like there are better lynch candidates than Soggy Fog.

Good post. But you do realize our last lynch and last majority NK hit scum right?

Well thank you, good sir! I do realize that, but that's just the flavor of the moment. Much was done to get the town in a big hole to begin with, so I put more stock in who was directing action for most of the game, not one individual vote. Even a blind squirrel gets a scum from time to time.

Verbal's roleclaim actually makes sense, but his alleged controlled vote doesn't. If his vote were really being controlled, then why did the controller camp it out on Sharrow, someone who is obviously not getting lynched today? Methinks he's waiting for someone to get to L - 1 so he can ninjahammer.

Verbal's roleclaim actually makes sense, but his alleged controlled vote doesn't. If his vote were really being controlled, then why did the controller camp it out on Sharrow, someone who is obviously not getting lynched today? Methinks he's waiting for someone to get to L - 1 so he can ninjahammer.

So let me get this straight Verbal is claiming he has to vote on someone and you are saying hes going to then at the last minute move the vote to hammer ? How does this make any sense at all ? Thats a death sentence if he hammers . The more you talk the more I believe your just throwing sh*t out there to see what sticks to the wall.

Im not sure how your still alive.

So let me get this straight Verbal is claiming he has to vote on someone and you are saying hes going to then at the last minute move the vote to hammer ? How does this make any sense at all ? Thats a death sentence if he hammers . The more you talk the more I believe your just throwing sh*t out there to see what sticks to the wall.

Im not sure how your still alive.

How's it a death sentence? He could just claim that someone forced him to hammer. Or do you know something about the mechanics of vote control that we don't?

How's it a death sentence? He could just claim that someone forced him to hammer. Or do you know something about the mechanics of vote control that we don't?

I dont know anything about vote control but if your claiming hes scum would he be stupid enough to back himself into that corner ? if he does hammer we will have no alternative but to lynch him IMO. Ill go look up this vote control bullsh*t on wiki what would this vote controller be called ?

I dont know anything about vote control but if your claiming hes scum would he be stupid enough to back himself into that corner ? if he does hammer we will have no alternative but to lynch him IMO. Ill go look up this vote control bullsh*t on wiki what would this vote controller be called ?

I don't know if mafiascum even uses vote controlling roles. I've seen them a few times in games I've played and the mechanics have been different as many times as they've been the same.

so Pac, if being away for long stretches = SK ... then explain to me how you're so convinced I'm the SK. Why not Sharrow? Or Vic? Or Verbal? There are far bigger threats than HF right now; really think I'm the SK, or orchestrating mafia affairs? Seems like there are better lynch candidates than Soggy Fog.

It's not just your absence. The fact that you are misrepresenting my case only solidifies my belief. Sharrow and Verb have been present.. Vic is gone.. He's probably just too busy hopefully nothing more.

I've been on you since early game for a myriad of reasons. Most recent example would be you came in last night, didn't seem to know what you were talking about, then voted during a night phase.

that tells me you skimmed to get caught up and no one was helping you. You didn't need to pay that much attention because you're in it for the solo win.

I currently think you're in a holding pattern until you figure out whether to take your shot or see if you can sell Vic as the SK.

Lastly.. I'm almost certain that Leelou, JiF, Crush, and Wombat are town and feel good about Sharrow and Nolder. We've only killed 2 bad guys and it started as a 22 person game. Simple process of elimination starts to kick in.

I dont see anything on wiki and no way in hell im looking up every single role trying to find this vote crap ...

Wombat do you know a scum role that can make you vote a certain way ? Does this role allow you to bounce votes around ?

Verbal can you elaborate ? is your vote stuck or do you not know ?

I don't know if mafiascum even uses vote controlling roles. I've seen them a few times in games I've played and the mechanics have been different as many times as they've been the same.

that vote control story is bullsh-t.

It's not just your absence. The fact that you are misrepresenting my case only solidifies my belief. Sharrow and Verb have been present.. Vic is gone.. He's probably just too busy hopefully nothing more.

I've been on you since early game for a myriad of reasons. Most recent example would be you came in last night, didn't seem to know what you were talking about, then voted during a night phase.

that tells me you skimmed to get caught up and no one was helping you. You didn't need to pay that much attention because you're in it for the solo win.

I currently think you're in a holding pattern until you figure out whether to take your shot or see if you can sell Vic as the SK.

Lastly.. I'm almost certain that Leelou, JiF, Crush, and Wombat are town and feel good about Sharrow and Nolder. We've only killed 2 bad guys and it started as a 22 person game. Simple process of elimination starts to kick in.

Sharrow has 31 posts he pops in FOS's with no cases and pops back out he put up a few lists and poped back out do you consider that playing ? or laying low

I dont see anything on wiki and no way in hell im looking up every single role trying to find this vote crap ...

Wombat do you know a scum role that can make you vote a certain way ? Does this role allow you to bounce votes around ?

Verbal can you elaborate ? is your vote stuck or do you not know ?

Politician maybe?

When I typed in politician in the mafis scum wiki "vote stealer" came up I guess it worthless since AVM can add any flavor he wants. Still would be dumb to hammer if your consider him scum like Wombat does.

Either he's scum or he's vote controlled. Either way, trusting his vote to do anything that isn't anti-town is folly.

Archived