New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something was up.

After 3 deaths and a 4th attempt, world reknowned Vic-ologist, Wombat, was brought onto the scene.

All these things seemed all too familiar. Weak arm, sort of girly, the mentioning of noodles…it’s like this had happened to the Jets before. Yet…no one could quite put their hands on it…except Wombat. He could figure this out!

“If it throws quacks like a duck and throws like a duck…it must be…VICIOUS!” He exclaimed. “We have to tell Mr. Johnson at once, we’ve got to get this guy off our team and behind bars!”

So, naturally, they sent Crusher and the gang to Johnson’s office to tell him who they suspected. To no one’s surprise, Johnson told everyone “There’s no one by the name of Vicious89 on this team…but I do know where to find him.”

They hadn’t seen him in years. More likely it was days, but it seemed like years. He was quiet…oddly quiet, and that should have been their first tip. Well, that and the fact that he hadn’t played for the Jets in years and was a washed up hack. I suppose it’s easy to fit in though when every other QB on the team looked exactly the same. Many would ask how an owner, GM, and fan base couldn’t recognize this by now…but that’s another story for another day.

With no Vicious in site to defend himself, they decided since he couldn’t be cut to just ban him forever from Florham Park.

chad-pennington.jpg

Vicious, Chad Pennington, SK, has been ban…

No, **** that – he killed 3 guys. Sure, no one will miss JVoR or Hess, but that son of a b**** killed Lily.

So the Jets players went to the FBI, gave them Vic’s description and a nation wide manhunt for the killer was underway.

It was simple, really. See, at this point of the year everyone was one of three places – work (and he certainly wasn’t doing that), the Super Bowl, or a Justin Bieber concert. And everyone knows…he never showed up for big games. Bieber concert it was…that sick ****.

Vicious, Chad Pennington, SK, will spend the rest of his life behind bars…where he’ll likely be taken advantage of by big burly men.

I just hope he's ok,

that bastard was here the whole time shooting people lol wtf

edit: oh he wasn't hiding? how did he keep shooting people then?

I'll explain in more detail post-game, but the dead thread can back me up that nothing fishy was going on. Promise.

holy ****ign sh*t !!!!!!!!!! I cant leave this god damn computer for a second ...I have to read all this stuff now. Cult SK holy christ . Now i have to eat dinner LOL wife gonna keeel me

Mock outrage.

Ill be back in a few

What are they telling you to claim in the QT?

Well it looks to me like 3 cult and 3 scum are/were in game. More than that would be a bit much so we are looking for 2 more cultists ? Sharrow would have grabbed the earliest role claims IMO what do you guys think ?

what do you guys think on the math here ?

Mock outrage.

What are they telling you to claim in the QT?

Dont be a moron JIF I dont want to get into this mock outrage arguement with you. I had no idea a cult was in this game so it kind of took me by surprise. Funny you had the same FOS list as Sharrow because in the beginning you were all over the ****ing map.

1. JiF (revealed as mason partner, Mo Wilk)

2. JVoR (killed N2, Cromartie, tracker)

3. Dan (lynched D1, Eric Smith, Jester solo-win)

4. Verbal (revealed as Tebow, roleless but a back up)

5. Leelou (revealed Nick Mangold on D1, Doc)

6. Smash

7. Pac (revealed Shonn Green on D1, no role)

8. SMC (killed N2, Brick, vanilla)

9. Lily <3 (noodled D2, Coples, Mason)

10. Crush (revealed as Laron Landry, compulsive vig)

11. BG (lynched D2, Braylon, vanilla)

12. 80 (lynched D3, skinny Rex, scum)

13. Darthe (out for season N1, Dustin Keller, vanilla)

14. Wombat (revealed as Calvin Pace, town back up cop)

15. Ape (killed N3 as Mark Sanchez, Hated/Beloved Princess, attempts passes, scum)

16. Hess (noodled D1, Revis, mod-confirmed townie)

17. Nolder (revealed as Bart Scott, roleless)

18. CTM (out for season N2, fat Rex, cop)

19. Sharrow - (kil.ed N4, Santonio Holmes, cult leader, with 2 recruits)

20. Vic - (lyched D5, Chad Pennington, SK)

21. Ishy (killed N1, Jeremy Kerley, vanilla)

22. HeavyFog (lynched D4 Robert Malone, Punter, scum)

1. JiF (revealed as mason partner, Mo Wilk)

4. Verbal (revealed as Tebow, roleless but a back up)

5. Leelou (revealed Nick Mangold on D1, Doc)

6. Smash

7. Pac (revealed Shonn Green on D1, no role)

10. Crush (revealed as Laron Landry, compulsive vig)

17. Nolder (revealed as Bart Scott, roleless)

Well it looks to me like 3 cult and 3 scum are/were in game. More than that would be a bit much so we are looking for 2 more cultists ? Sharrow would have grabbed the earliest role claims IMO what do you guys think ?

what do you guys think on the math here ?

Nice little nudge towards Pac there.

Dont be a moron JIF I dont want to get into this mock outrage arguement with you. I had no idea a cult was in this game so it kind of took me by surprise. Funny you had the same FOS list as Sharrow because in the beginning you were all over the ****ing map.

Why are you the only person in the game who hasnt revealed?

Thinking about it Verbal could only reasonably be a backup doc

I've never heard of a backup Vig before and Wombat is already supposedly the backup cop (kind of thinking scum might have a role cop or something but that's mainly because I just don't trust wombat)

Unless Verbal is a backup for whatever role Smash might claim

idk

seems really iffy to me

instead of having backups I would probably just turn more vanillas into power roles if I was AVM

Maybe make someone a Watcher and someone else a BPV etc etc

Anyway whatever the case I can't bring myself to trust Wombat or Verbal as things stand right now

I think at least one of them HAS to be scum

Nice little nudge towards Pac there.

Batman approves. Blow that mother ****er up!!!

Smash approves this message.... also ever wonder why PAC was pushing for Leelou early and getting ripped for it ? funny thing is he got flack from everyone but leelou from what I remember. Thats very interesting

how do you tell the difference?

Logic. I am pretty sure I know 5 original townies besides myself (JiF, Leelou, Crusher, Pac, yourself). If I get a guilty in that pool, then it is almost certainly a cultist. Furthermore, it frees Crusher up to shoot at the probable mafia rather than having to guess who is cult.

Logic. I am pretty sure I know 5 original townies besides myself (JiF, Leelou, Crusher, Pac, yourself). If I get a guilty in that pool, then it is almost certainly a cultist. Furthermore, it frees Crusher up to shoot at the probable mafia rather than having to guess who is cult.

I shot Nolder. It was time.

That makes sense assuming you're right about all of us being town which I think you are (or were at least at some point in this game). What I was asking though is whether your results specify between mafia and cult or if you just get a guilty?

That makes sense assuming you're right about all of us being town which I think you are (or were at least at some point in this game). What I was asking though is whether your results specify between mafia and cult or if you just get a guilty?

So? Excited about going to the dead thread after I charazar your ass?

Archived