Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm only on for a few minutes and then off to appts.

BG, I don't know what else you'd like to hear. Hess pinged me on day one, but I haven't been able to find the post, and I don't even remember what it's about. I'll try again to find it later when I get time. Between that and his lying, I voted him. 

I was in Cancun D1.  Voted you on a catch up but it was a lulz vote.  When I got back on Sat night, caught up reading and saw the obvious play to vote CTM during the challenge.

We've definitely been viewing the game similarly but I believe we have a different top 3.  Mine are wbat, jvor and sharrow.  Though wbat is looking good in his return.  Not sure if any of those are in your top 4. 

JVOR is.

We can be brochachos again.

I'm just grass beating as more people are finally poking their heads in.

I'm only on for a few minutes and then off to appts.

BG, I don't know what else you'd like to hear. Hess pinged me on day one, but I haven't been able to find the post, and I don't even remember what it's about. I'll try again to find it later when I get time. Between that and his lying, I voted him. 

Good luck at appts.

Common scum tell for you is the "I'll go back and read" and then it never happens. I'm going to jump the gun here and say it'll probably never happen.

unvote vote Lily

How would I know if I was shot at or not. It was two seconds after the scene.

Yes.

Unvote

Vote Lillian

For the record, I have no idea if Hess was lying or not.

I just know he does like to do bullsh*t things like that, like the game where he said "I'm the doc" then "I'm the cop" then "I'm a doosh" and so on... so I figured call him a liar, see how people react.

I'm awesome at traps.

For the record, I have no idea if Hess was lying or not.

I just know he does like to do bullsh*t things like that, like the game where he said "I'm the doc" then "I'm the cop" then "I'm a doosh" and so on... so I figured call him a liar, see how people react.

I'm awesome at traps.

I guees you could say I was lying that I knew I was shot at. But what does that matter? If 80 is the actual cop town had to take te offensive to scum, so I created the wifom which usually gets brushed off as me "trying to act crazy" by townies. Whatever. Lily is still acting a little too all up in arms about it.

I guees you could say I was lying that I knew I was shot at. But what does that matter? If 80 is the actual cop town had to take te offensive to scum, so I created the wifom which usually gets brushed off as me "trying to act crazy" by townies. Whatever. Lily is still acting a little too all up in arms about it.

In English please.

You claiming to have been the one shot at is in no way strategic or helpful to town. I don't see it as "town taking the offensive to scum".

Based on scene wording, scum shot and killed their target. The other kill was either Vig or SK, could be 1-time night kill sorta like Nolders 1-time day kill, but whatever. I still don't know what wifom you were trying to create, or why you were so quick to admit you were lying to me. 

In English please.

You claiming to have been the one shot at is in no way strategic or helpful to town. I don't see it as "town taking the offensive to scum".

Based on scene wording, scum shot and killed their target. The other kill was either Vig or SK, could be 1-time night kill sorta like Nolders 1-time day kill, but whatever. I still don't know what wifom you were trying to create, or why you were so quick to admit you were lying to me.

GFY

Nolder, who are you considering?

Everyone atm

Not enough people have chimed in for me to feel good about offing anyone on a list yet

I will say that if ya'll keep voting and pushing a lynch I'll kill whoever puts someone at L-1 just for rushing me

Nolder, you can shoot Hess too if you want.

The only wifom Hess created for scum was that he might have lost a vest (the only circumstances I know of where someone is shot, it fails and they know about it). In which case, he was trying to draw a kill tonight? So, he's either a willing to die townie... or feigning martyr play to look more like a townie.

GFY

Ape is annoying me. Shoot him.

Did I strike a nerve?

+ 1

Ah yes, there's 80 derp coming in to make sure he puts his "detriment to the town" stamp on things. God forbid anyone work through the effort of making someone explain their actions, without this ******* moron coming along to be counter productive.

Nolder, shoot Hess. 

80 has convinced himself that Hess is town, so he won't be viewed and he is an impossible lynch.

Having someone as bad as 80 as the Cop is horrible. It's like not having a Cop at all. I suggest the Doc just self protect tonight. This dipsh*t is useless...

Official Vote Count:

Hess (2) - Lily, Smash

Wombat (3) - SMC, Sharrow, Leelou

JVoR (3) - AVM, JiF, 80

Ape (1) - JVoR

Sharrow (1) - Dan

SMC (1) - Wombat

Lily (2) - Hess, Ape

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 roundhouse kicks to knock out.

Also Ape your recommendations seem somewhat conflicting looking at the votecount

What do you mean? 

That Hess is a hard lynch? He is, based on his history playing in these games. That dude almost never gets lynched, barely gets run up. 

He has 2 votes. I'd hardly say that's conflicting.

I'm back, bitches.

Thanks for all the congrats - my daughter is beautiful and not dating until she's 25.  Except for 80, because he's less of a threat than a gay guy would be.

I'm sorta caught up - suspicious of SMC, BG, and Hess (from before).

Vote: Hess

Archived