Lil'LuLu checks in to bash Jets via anonymous high falutin' big businessman

Bugg

This is so freaking ridiculous that the Jets are now well within their rights to bar anyone from the News from the premises. Lupica. who I would bet has never been to Florham Park unless perhaps he passed it on the way to another cooking show appearance and probably hasn't been to more than 2 Jets games in the last decade, of course, like the rest of the News thinks the Jets are bad because they don''t have a brand, or some such crap. He bases this on the words of a "anonymous businessman". Was the neigbor's dog busy? Note he doesn't take comments. What a dick,. and a tiny one at that.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/lupica-woody-jet-aid-article-1.1275635

Lupica is an idiot but is there any doubt that woody Johnson has no idea what he's doing? Any public shaming of him is great and could hopefully lead to his selling the team.

Johnson has done some good things and some bad things. The stadium is a mess, and his love of Wrecks is either delusional or a smokescreen.In fairness thoguh the Jets have been mostly competive but they're stuck in a  division with the Pats and screwed u8p massively with Sanchez. What they can be faulted for is nto addressing the QB mess quicker. Doubt anyone was writing stuff about the jets' "brand' when they got to their 2nd AFC title game.

Simply the News has now allowed their suppsoed big-time columnsit to bash the Jets with an anonymous businessman. it's beyond ridiculous. Why couldn't this guy put his manme to it? And why does a newspaper allow this for a sport story? It's not like Woody Johnson is going to blow up his house. Suspect he probably doens't exist, simply allows Lil'Mike to pretend to quote somebody...big.

What's so ironic is that if Mark Sanchez was even Joe Flacco or Russel Wilson or someone like that, we probably have at least 1 superbowl already and have made the playoffs all 4 years of Rex's tenure. Tanny would probably be the talk of the town. Woody Johnson would be a role model for all NFL owners.

It's hard to underestimate how much damage the Sanchez pick has done to this franchise.

What's so ironic is that if Mark Sanchez was even Joe Flacco or Russel Wilson or someone like that, we probably have at least 1 superbowl already and have made the playoffs all 4 years of Rex's tenure. Tanny would probably be the talk of the town. Woody Johnson would be a role model for all NFL owners.

It's hard to underestimate how much damage the Sanchez pick has done to this franchise.

I'm not here to downplay how much back the sanchez pick set the jets back but it's not like they have been competent with the rest of the roster...

I'm not here to downplay how much back the sanchez pick set the jets back but it's not like they have been competent with the rest of the roster...

Far be it form me to back up Stoic, but his central point is correct. An avergae QB instead of an abysmal one like Nacho Sheetbox would cover up a wealth of sins, and every roster to some degree has weaknesses. But you cannot compensate for suckintude on this scale at QB.

Far be it form me to back up Stoic, but his central point is correct. An avergae QB instead of an abysmal one like Nacho Sheetbox would cover up a wealth of sins, and every roster to some degree has weaknesses. But you cannot compensate for suckintude on this scale at QB.

Even a good QB couldn't make up for the pathetic collection of skill players they have been playing with in the last 3 years. 

Archived