Matt Cassel anyone?

itsJETStime

I mentioned him a few weeks ago and MadMike almost puked.  I think he'd be a good low cost competitor.  I would not pay for him, therefore if I were GM he'd probably go elsewhere.  I don't expect to get a lock "NEXT QB" this season.  Maybe get lucky with a Gannon or Trent Green style, but more likely have a QB we have to work around. 

LOL.  Matt Cassel was actually worse than Sanchez last year.

He looked pretty good under Weis and fell apart when he left.  Brian Dabol was one of our old QB coaches.  From the Brian Schottenheimer tree, wasn't he?  You aren't going to get a guy that played well last year, with no injury concerns cheap.  The question is who/what type does Mornhinweg want to work with?  As long as they don't cost I consider them. 

He looked pretty good under Weis and fell apart when he left.  Brian Dabol was one of our old QB coaches.  From the Brian Schottenheimer tree, wasn't he?  You aren't going to get a guy that played well last year, with no injury concerns cheap.  The question is who/what type does Mornhinweg want to work with?  As long as they don't cost I consider them. 

If you're trying to defend Matt Cassel, you might as well wave the pom poms for Derek Anderson and then have a three way battle with Sanchez in a suckatroi.

Cassel is awful, as is, Sanchez awful last year.  Having someone just as bad as your own QB for a QB competition doesn't make much sense.

Archived