Stevie Johnson: "North Korea should Bomb Foxborough"

flgreen

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kim Jong Un take Stevie Johnson's advice

• Yes - blow blow up Gillette Stadium (empty, of course)
    • No - Jong Un is a gay Brady fan

How will we know when he does it????

The "New President of America in service to Glorious Leader Kim Jong-un and Unified Korea" Denis Rodman will keep us informed. That or his new Rupert Murdoch run television station will run repeated non propaganda videos of Kim Jong flying through the streets of Buffalo slaying Americans on the back of his Pegasus.

I'm starting to hope that Dear Leader Kim Jong Un and his glorious, fully capable military arsenal take aim on Denver next. That will teach you to take a joke. You guys are a more realistic target anyway, Kim Jung loves American basketball and he'd sooner wipe out the lowly Nuggets then the Glorious Celtics.

All you are proving is your IQ is the same as Stevie Johnson. Yawn!

People have to understand there is lot of real estate between offended and funny. This is not funny. What Stevie Johnson said is not funny. It what you would call a dumbass!

All you are proving is your IQ is the same as Stevie Johnson. Yawn!

People have to understand there is lot of real estate between offended and funny. This is not funny. What Stevie Johnson said is not funny. It what you would call a dumbass!

We can't all be smart. The world needs ditch diggers and NFL wide receivers too.

We are not talking about rocket science here. Just plain and pure common sense.

Rocket science and common sense are overrated. North Korea doesn't understand either but that won't slow Kim Jong down from swatting you like the insignificant pest you are.

Whether you are offended by it or not, no denying one fact that this is a STUPID statement. And as STUPID as they come!

And this kind of STUPID is not funny!

I nominate JFID to provide us Neanderthals with some high brow humor to see if it's funnier than Stevie Johnson!

We are not talking about rocket science here. Just plain and pure common sense.

I nominate JFID to provide us Neanderthals with some high brow humor to see if it's funnier than Stevie Johnson!

Isn't this whole thing really about rocket science?

:face:

Wow...just wow.

I guess some people find safety in numbers!

Archived