"Thanks Greg" - Woody

Integrity28

This is a great discourse. Woody randomly posts "Thanks Greg", someone speculates that it's about Schiano, another asks if we traded Revis... and then the awesome "did he **** your butt?" question comes from left field. LMAO

Thanks Greg

3:29 PM - 18 Apr 13
Tweet text
Reply to @woodyjohnson4

Image will appear as a link
  1. @woodyjohnson4 Wooooooooody...you da man!

2. @woodyjohnson4: Thanks Greg” Greg Schiano of Tampa bay!? #Revis

3. @woodyjohnson4: Thanks Greg” schiano? Did we trade revis?

4. Did he **** your butt? RT @woodyjohnson4: Thanks Greg

5. @woodyjohnson4 time to deal Revis. Get us some picks back big Wood. #BleedGreen

99% of Jets fans scare the sh*t out of me.

I have to agree. What kind of deranged do you have to be to ask someone that in a public forum, let alone a high-profile guy who undoubtedly has a larger audience for any exchanges he has? And doing it under his own name?

Crazy. Stupid. 

But, fortunately we get to laugh at this guys expense.

I have to agree. What kind of deranged do you have to be to ask someone that in a public forum, let alone a high-profile guy who undoubtedly has a larger audience for any exchanges he has? And doing it under his own name?

Crazy. Stupid. 

But, fortunately we get to laugh at this guys expense.

i think its funny as sh*t. this guy just catapulted up near the top of my respect list.......although i think it will be hard for anyone to get number 1 over that aussie who mooned the queen of england.

i think its funny as sh*t. this guy just catapulted up near the top of my respect list.......although i think it will be hard for anyone to get number 1 over that aussie who mooned the queen of england.

I think it's funny too, which is why I started the thread. 

I've got zero respect for the guy though, I'm happy to laugh at his expense.

All he had to do is say "Yes, I'm gay". All that would have happened was some gay rights groups would have applauded him, which would have landed him some money deals. The downside would be some making jokes about how his affinity for male genitals is more than an adequate explanation for his affinity to not engage in the aggressive hitting associated with professional football. 

All he had to do is say "Yes, I'm gay". All that would have happened was some gay rights groups would have applauded him, which would have landed him some money deals. The downside would be some making jokes about how his affinity for male genitals is more than an adequate explanation for his affinity to not engage in the aggressive hitting associated with professional football. 

I wish Woody would come out also

Archived