Lily's Angry Melons mafia game thread

Lily

Pac lol I wouldn't exactly call myself a novice player in any regards anymore.

I'm sure you're an expert on a wide variety of positio..  I mean topics. 

But I think you're overreacting to 1 dumb pirates vote when the action seems to be centered around the AVM/Hess dynamic. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JiF: Lynching Hess wouldn't tell us that much though. If AVM is scum and lying and Hess is town, then he'd know that Hess is town. If Hess is mafia, and not a godfather, that's a reason to down AVM. But I honestly don't see it as very likely. I dunno how you guys do gambits around here, but that seems like one of the stupidest gambits ever, with more or less guarantee for loss of at least one teammate.

Wow this post is just pure gold "Shut up or we'll lynch you", basically.

I agree with this.

I really don't agree with this. You should know better than trust people simply because they volunteer for a lynch. I know I'm one of the people in question now, but still. Using only that was a town tell isn't good enough. I agreed with myself because I'm roleless and thus a good choice for the test. But if I was mafia I'd probably volunteer too; just to make people think that. Have you never heard of WIFOM?

We've already out wifom'd the wifom here Mish. It's the entire game, yes, I get that.

But you also need to play with the bag your handed and right now, I'm certainly not clearig you or Ishy for volunteering, but I am willing to play with the odds.

Huge difference. With what we've got to work with, have to follow a little bit of gut instinct too. Case in point the two morons, JiF and Pac seem to have something going on together. Could be a 3rd party team or even scum but I'm resigned to let them continue to make jackasses of themselves for now as I consider them town.

Opinions can always change in a heartbeat by post.

We've already out wifom'd the wifom here Mish. It's the entire game, yes, I get that.

But you also need to play with the bag your handed and right now, I'm certainly not clearig you or Ishy for volunteering, but I am willing to play with the odds.

Huge difference. With what we've got to work with, have to follow a little bit of gut instinct too. Case in point the two morons, JiF and Pac seem to have something going on together. Could be a 3rd party team or even scum but I'm resigned to let them continue to make jackasses of themselves for now as I consider them town.

I have feelings.

Huh?  Dont like this post.  Especially with what we've seen from you and your butt buddy AVM.

Pac is disgusting and I hate him and I'm currently voting him.  What are you doing?  Other than being worthless?

Huh? Dont like this post. Especially with what we've seen from you and your butt buddy AVM.

Pac is disgusting and I hate him and I'm currently voting him. What are you doing? Other than being worthless?

I'm having what seems to be a town on town convo with Mish. Without my post whoring this game has no life. I'm doing the best I can do.

Still don't see how AVM makes this play as scum...he's usually more deliberate than this...still think 80s lay low is scummy, and didn't like Verbal's reaction.  

I'll be around for the next hour or two...then I have to leave to get some work done...

we're playing a mafia game once again with DMers and JN retards...with no slats, BG, SMC, CTM types, "reason" has been thrown out the window.

DPR is starting to ping. Leelou has been pinging all game. Crusher is skating. 

I can't believe we haven't been able to get somebody to L2 to at least get more info from AVM, since it's still very possible he's a town PR. 

I'm having what seems to be a town on town convo with Mish. Without my post whoring this game has no life. I'm doing the best I can do.

I think the whole mask idea is pretty hot...and you trying to make nice with her...pretty disturbing...but typical...just saying.

we're playing a mafia game once again with DMers and JN retards...with no slats, BG, SMC, CTM types, "reason" has been thrown out the window.

I can't believe we haven't been able to get somebody to L2 to at least get more info from AVM, since it's still very possible he's a town PR. 

Fine...time to consolidate...Unvote 80, Vote Crusher.

I think the whole mask idea is pretty hot...and you trying to make nice with her...pretty disturbing...but typical...just saying.

Glad you're finally playing. I can at least see where you're coming from.

I could vote for either 80 or Verb to get to L2 for AVM to use his "power". But now we're just running out of time and I don't know if AVM is even around. 

**** you.  I've thrown out logical steps to helping us figure this out but nobody is doing anything about it.  I think we run up Pac and let AVM use his power.  Its the most informative move we can make at this point.

Crusher and 80 are barely playing.  Crusher literally hasnt had a single post that hasnt been about Mish's avatar.  That's all he's contributed.  80 might as well be on the sidelines.  Problem is, we cant deal with inactives right now because of what you and your butt buddy have created here.

Fine...time to consolidate...Unvote 80, Vote Crusher.

I could vote for either 80 or Verb to get to L2 for AVM to use his "power". But now we're just running out of time and I don't know if AVM is even around. 

You knocking people that are playing for not using logic, what logic is behind running those to up?  What do we stand to gain? 

You know what those names have in common?

They can't hold my jock when it comes to scum hunting..  Quit your incessant whining and FALL IN LINE!  If you're town, I'm your best asset. 

**** you.  I've thrown out logical steps to helping us figure this out but nobody is doing anything about it.  I think we run up Pac and let AVM use his power.  Its the most informative move we can make at this point.

Crusher and 80 are barely playing.  Crusher literally hasnt had a single post that hasnt been about Mish's avatar.  That's all he's contributed.  80 might as well be on the sidelines.  Problem is, we cant deal with inactives right now because of what you and your butt buddy have created here.

Nothing I mean NOTHING you've contributed to this game has been, in any sense of the word, logical. Your retarded trap on me is what started it all. AVM had a power and used it.  And you still aren't part of the solution b/c you're still mindlessly posting nonsense without a vote that counts. 

She covers for you, then you cover for her. Got it.

How about this for reason:

No one asked AVM to hint to you or to make his claim. 

If memory serves, and I'll have to go back and check, it seems like no one else besides AVM or you understand the "benefit" in his doing so vs. waiting.

You and AVM are both very interested in using his ability again, despite the fact everybody agrees that all we know is that he can alter the vote count.

I think that the lack of rush to lynch implies that people are considering what to do, and you are still pushing. Why?

Yeah, so the only one we have a chance to run up is AVM himself...did he ever answer the mail on if he could clear himself...cause it looks like that's where were headed unless we move en mass to another...

Could move to Leelou but I never read her well...

I'm fine with removing Hess just because at this point.  He's making this game terrible.  Contributing nothing and down right just playing stupid and wont cooperate with anyone.

Its the wrong move, but my god

You knocking people that are playing for not using logic, what logic is behind running those to up?  What do we stand to gain? 

It was basically the entire conversation last night and I've said it multiple times but maybe if I talk slower for you, IF AVM REALLY IS A TOWN PR, he can clear another player if we get them to L2. IF HE ENDS UP SCUM THAN OH WELL, not much info. BUT IT'S STILL WORTH DOING SINCE WE DON'T REALLY KNOW.  

If memory serves, and I'll have to go back and check, it seems like no one else besides AVM or you understand the "benefit" in his doing so vs. waiting.

You and AVM are both very interested in using his ability again, despite the fact everybody agrees that all we know is that he can alter the vote count.

I think that the lack of rush to lynch implies that people are considering what to do, and you are still pushing. Why?

And meanwhile, as he complains about everyone else, he's got a meaningless vote on Crusher...

WORTHLESS!!!

The problem with running up Pac...as I see it...Pac hinted at a role before AVM played his clear the lynch card...I'd rather not lose whatever role he has and lynch player's who have not contributed...too many what ifs...too near the deadline.

It was basically the entire conversation last night and I've said it multiple times but maybe if I talk slower for you, IF AVM REALLY IS A TOWN PR, he can clear another player if we get them to L2. IF HE ENDS UP SCUM THAN OH WELL, not much info. BUT IT'S STILL WORTH DOING SINCE WE DON'T REALLY KNOW.  

smh

I'm done here.

You ****ers figure it out. 

I cant believe how stupid you are. 

b/c there's a deadline.  And I would say FOS those stalling the L2 train but that seems to be everybody.  

THere would have been absolutely no harm getting someone to L2 to let AVM use his power again, THEN if you wanted to lynch AVM, it would have at least made sense. 

Not much info and NO REASON AT ALL FOR HIM TO OUT HIMSELF LIKE HE HAS. But no big deal, right?

I'm fine with removing Hess just because at this point.  He's making this game terrible.  Contributing nothing and down right just playing stupid and wont cooperate with anyone.

Its the wrong move, but my god

It's not my fault I'm smarter than you. 

Archived