Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

Wait, wait, wait... let me get this straight... Darthe basically calls my vote on Wombat a bus vote, thus implying both of us are scum, and he votes AVM. Then he nudges my vote on Mish?

Unvote

Vote Darthe

I'm still good with a Mish lynch too. Darthe's soft nudge of my vote on her stunk like obligatory distancing, but comes with no logical premise. He's spewing filth about me and wombat, but then voting AVM, and nudging Mish. Do not like.

This is what it was, could go either way. Darthe was either soft-nuding my vote on Mish to distance or push it, obviously. I think that's why I moved her down my list of priorities for D2, interesting though that 80 gave me a bunch of sh*t for voting Lily on D2 instead of Mish, he was almost goading me to vote Mish instead. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alrighty y'all... I've got a sh*t ton of work to do. 

Crusher, can you PM me some recommendations for chest/back routine? I'm having problems with my neck and headaches again (whiplash), and lost my workouts from my physical therapist. I basically just need to look like hulk hogan, but more tan. (joking aside, any recommendations are appreciated, i want to get my neck/back back to normal before I have to strap this baby to my back and walk everywhere)

People are buying time, nothing else.

@Ape:  I'm trying to multiple pressure (see Crusher last night), but as you've said before if you know someone is scum you push like hell against that person.  Crusher certainly looks even worse IMO today as he continues to try and push Nolder when that shouldn't be the question.  He's sitting off on the side line, not having to get involved in this ordeal while pushing another train hoping someone gets stupid and jumps over.

That said, tomorrow is for Crusher or whoever else.

No. I dont have a handle on the Ishy vs Wombat thing. Im not going to move my vote if I dont understand what is happening to appease you or anyone. I like Nolder or Lilly for today. If it gets near deadline ten the person with the most votes dies.

No. I dont have a handle on the Ishy vs Wombat thing. Im not going to move my vote if I dont understand what is happening to appease you or anyone. I like Nolder or Lilly for today. If it gets near deadline ten the person with the most votes dies.

We already lynched the rodent.

Dont worry honey, Batman swooped in a cleaned sh*t up around here.  

I'm serving bat, wombat.

**** you, pussy

What do I look like to you.... a 17 year old fat chick? GFY

I welcome Lily's abuse.  ;)

When I say this, please know that I mean it in the meanest way possible... nobody ******* asked.

Only when I wear the corset and the thigh high boots, but that's not the kind of abuse Ape is talking about. 

I don't like it when you are mean to me. Everyone else, it's okay. I don't like them. But every time you are mean to me a kitteh dies.

Again, I have no idea what you're talking about, Ape. I just reread what I wrote and I didn't cuss you out. I just said I don't understand what you mean. I still don't, but I'm letting it go. 

Again, I have no idea what you're talking about, Ape. I just reread what I wrote and I didn't cuss you out. I just said I don't understand what you mean. I still don't, but I'm letting it go.

Just cuss him now. Just say belated when you do. Like Ape Gfy belated. Never too late to show you care

I also didn't like how she struggled to stay on top of D1, but then D2 starts and the first person to catch a vote is the person she piles on. I don't feel like Lily is being thoughtful in her play, nothing contemplative about it. That pings for me. Don't know about the rest of you turd eating vermin.

I can go there. Add to that his not liking my post about needing to focus better. That was weird, too.

Vote Crusher

Vote Lily

I thought she had one of the more blatant bus votes on Darthe.

Tell me about it. I'm going for 5 weeks + with permanent migraine. I'm going bat sh*t crazy soon. Unfortunatley, alcohol just makes me worse.

Vote Nolder

Meh.

I'm officially ready to kill Misheru now too. This bandwagon vote on Nolder sealed it, I only caught it in my re-read.

Do you deny that twice I have cased you specifically for saying you would be "re-reading and then posting your thoughts", and then you never did it, and both times you were scum?

Do you deny that twice I have cased you specifically for saying you would be "re-reading and then posting your thoughts", and then you never did it, and both times you were scum?

That's my point. I did do it and then gave my thoughts, but without quotes, you didn't recognize them as thoughts. Both times, it was a summary of what I thought. And I'm tired of going over this game after game. Lynch me, see that I'm town, and maybe you'll get over it. 

That's my point. I did do it and then gave my thoughts, but without quotes, you didn't recognize them as thoughts. Both times, it was a summary of what I thought. And I'm tired of going over this game after game. Lynch me, see that I'm town, and maybe you'll get over it. 

I believe in you Lily.

Okay, fair enough, I didn't see what you are calling "your thoughts" as anything deep. I'm used to you saying "I'm going to re-read and post my thoughts" and you come back with stuff I hadn't noticed. There's quality to it. When you are town and you actually do it. 

In this case, it was fluff, and I saw it as nothing more than props to go along with what I saw as you following the train on Darthe until it got to the point of no return, then you hopped on. 

As for the "game after game" comment, to be fair, this whole game is about accuse or be accused. I'm not the one that has to get over it. It took me a while to figure your meta out, my mistake was telling you and everyone what it is, and so it's natural for me to be scratching my head (balls) and questioning if you just did it again, with a little twist, or if you didn't.

Archived