Welcome to the Holy Matrimony of JiF and Crusher!

JiFtheOracle

I've got a theory. Everyone is town and Crusher's gonna eat us one by one.

Lily, what do you think about the wedding?

I think your first statement may be true, but I'll play along for the lulz. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Hess

Tom was pushing him as being scum all day. 

And was the doc and wouldn't know scum from town. Also never made a case.

Pre post edit: also his third game apparently so scum hunting skills are questionable.

Sidenote:  Tom, you need to become a regular player here. 

Agreed.

Scummy vote. Anyone who's been actually reading what Hess has been saying knows that he's Town.

Vote 80.

Hmm I didn't like your vote yesterday but you've bought some cred with me calling this out before anyone else.

And learn to ******* self protect on N1.

this

And not reveal on D1 with no pressure on you whatsoever.

and this

lol true.  But don't forget that was only his 3rd game here.

oh, well ok then

Oh, so the cop screams that Hess is scum then ends up dead and that means nothing?  Cool.  You guys are way better than me at this game apparently.

^seems like a fake to me. pretending to mix up cop and doc in order to give himself a way out of the hole he's digging himself.

I didn't say he was privy to information.  I'm going off the same information you guys have, that the doc is dead and for whatever bizarre reason was yelling that Hess is scum.  Then somehow Hess, the leading train, had votes peel off of him and land on DPR.  Do you guys have a better direction to go in off that information? 

You didn't, but you are blindly following him when he made no case against Hess. 

If he was the doc we can assume that he would have no concrete evidence against anyone. His reasons for wanting Hess dead could be as simple as a hunch and pretending like he knew something was his way of manipulating people into voting who he wanted. I don't know but following him based on nothing is ******* stupid.

^seems like a fake to me. pretending to mix up cop and doc in order to give himself a way out of the hole he's digging himself.

You didn't, but you are blindly following him when he made no case against Hess. 

If he was the doc we can assume that he would have no concrete evidence against anyone. His reasons for wanting Hess dead could be as simple as a hunch and pretending like he knew something was his way of manipulating people into voting who he wanted. I don't know but following him based on nothing is ******* stupid.

GFY.  I wasn't mixing up anything.  Even if Tom was the cop, we don't do Night Zero investigations here.  I was and am fully aware Tom had no more information than any of us.  I'm just connecting two fairly simple dots and placing my vote there.  If you'll notice, Hess hasn't made an appearance today.  Weird.  I get the "town tell" you people are going on.  It says nothing about alignment.  Any of us can do that.  None of us are cleared because of that.

If you have a better case for scum then make it.  Or better yet vote me since you seem to be casing me.  But acting like my reasons for voting Hess aren't valid is bullsh**. 

Obvious to me that scum is trying to frame Hess. Because Salami and I both know that Hess is Town. So is Hallia. Let's go forward with knowing that.

Want to explain how you know these things?

Fwiw, Darthe is Town too. Unfortunately.

See above.

Ok, found it.  Meh.  I see what you guys mean by that, but I don't think that necessarily translates to town.  It would be foolish to assume that.

???????

Yes, that is what Ishy is suggesting.

Oh! Yeah that's dumb. I was told I have a connection to another player too.

Wasn't everybody told this? I don't think it matters much since we can't discuss any identifiable information to signal each other.

I don't see how it clears both of them as town. 

It really doesn't. They just think they're being clever and outsmarting the mods.

Then again...

48 user(s) are reading this topic

4 members, 40 guests, 4 anonymous users

40 guests?

bots

How does one get killed when they self-protect?

Could be a roleblocker or a strong kill.

Also you probably shouldn't have said that lol.

If I was modding I'd punish the town in some way for that 'cause that's really the kind of sh*t you're not supposed to say after you're dead.

Like maybe even randomly modkilling a townie or something.

If I was modding I'd punish the town in some way for that 'cause that's really the kind of sh*t you're not supposed to say after you're dead.

Sigh.  Freakin' noobs.  Still want him to play again.

GFY.  I wasn't mixing up anything.  Even if Tom was the cop, we don't do Night Zero investigations here.  If you have a better case for scum then make it.  Or better yet vote me since you seem to be casing me.  But acting like my reasons for voting Hess aren't valid is bullsh**. 

What are the reasons exactly? Hess is not someone i'd like to vote right away at this point based on the game so far. I also don't really like the meta-clearing going on by some people. There's really nothing preventing scum and town from having the same items or the same type of PM association. It's informative, but shouldn't be as confirmed as it seems like people are making it to be.

What are the reasons exactly? Hess is not someone i'd like to vote right away at this point based on the game so far. I also don't really like the meta-clearing going on by some people. There's really nothing preventing scum and town from having the same items or the same type of PM association. It's informative, but shouldn't be as confirmed as it seems like people are making it to be.

Already stated my reasons.  Tom says Hess is scum for no apparent reason.  Tom dies and flips as a town power role.  Pretty simple.  I'll attempt to reread and find some other suspicious characters, but that's my top candidate for now.  Yet everyone flipped out because of the "meta-clearing" you speak of.  Its dumb. 

GFY.  I wasn't mixing up anything.  Even if Tom was the cop, we don't do Night Zero investigations here.  I was and am fully aware Tom had no more information than any of us.  I'm just connecting two fairly simple dots and placing my vote there.  If you'll notice, Hess hasn't made an appearance today.  Weird.  I get the "town tell" you people are going on.  It says nothing about alignment.  Any of us can do that.  None of us are cleared because of that.

If you have a better case for scum then make it.  Or better yet vote me since you seem to be casing me.  But acting like my reasons for voting Hess aren't valid is bullsh**. 

Day investigation would have been a possibility. But that's irrelevant now because we know Shane was a doctor.

Your dots are pure bullsh*t. Shane having a weird vendetta he shouldn't have had and Hess not making an appearance yet means **** all. I thought this Night was going to last through the weekend so it makes sense Hess hasn't checked yet. And **** maybe he is scum but that sh*t reasoning isn't anything worth following. If you really think he's scum you're hurting more than you're helping. Actually case him and then maybe I'll take you seriously. Your reasons are bullsh*t and you should be ashamed. You've been playing long enough to know the difference between a bad case and NO CASE. You have no case.

And maybe I will make a case but I literally just caught up so GFY.

Already stated my reasons.  Tom says Hess is scum for no apparent reason.  Tom dies and flips as a town power role.  Pretty simple.  I'll attempt to reread and find some other suspicious characters, but that's my top candidate for now.  Yet everyone flipped out because of the "meta-clearing" you speak of.  Its dumb. 

omfg

that's ******* wifom 101

you're saying because Shane called Hess scum and then he died that makes Hess scum?

it's just as likely (if not more likely) Shane was killed because he claimed to be able to protect everyone and their mom

*groans*  This won't end well.....

Yep.  Still like the guy's style, but this was a no-no.

I think I have no reads on Mish or Smash and it would be helpful if they posted more.

Vote: Jetscode

Would like to hear more from him as well.

Agreed - he's my #2 right behind....you.  ;-)

Yeah, he flipped doctor i.e. no investigative role.  If Tom was someone i've played with more I might wonder about his intentions going strong after a player with seemingly little evidence to be so certain. But he also claimed to be doctor d1 with little provocation. He could just be inexperienced or a nutcase. :D

80, I think Hess was the first to mention the linking with another guest, so that is probably why many players are clearing him.  I don't agree with that, as I've already stated.

Just re-read and case Hess if you think he's scum.  If you're just looking for a place to pressure, say so and we can move on from people trying to dig into what your meaning is.

FU guys. There were suspicious behind the scenes circumstances there. COUGHJIF

/dead

/a dio

/GFYs

Yeah sorry guy. I like you and all but could you just stop posting please?

You're making a bad situation worse for the rest of us. At this rate you're going to kill half the town.

omfg

that's ******* wifom 101

you're saying because Shane called Hess scum and then he died that makes Hess scum?

it's just as likely (if not more likely) Shane was killed because he claimed to be able to protect everyone and their mom

I was going to say this, but you beat me to it. 

You know, some people don't bring dates to weddings.  Just an observation.

And some people go to weddings without dates, looking to find love.  Are you, 80? I know I am.

Where are you now, my love?

Looking for me here on earth

Or in heaven high above

I can’t see you any where I go!

Would I know it is you?

If we ever meet

Would I even feel love

When I finally have one?

Who are you, my love?

Your face is in my mind

And your being I adore

Are you real, or my illusion?

Are you coming, my love?

I have waited all my life

Now I am closer to the sky

You must be not too far behind.

Come quickly and take me

To your arms of loving

To your heart that’s beating.

Are you coming, my love?

Shower me with bizarre surprises

Prove to me that’s real love

Can outlast our own lives!

And some people go to weddings without dates, looking to find love. Are you, 80? I know I am.

Looking for me here on earth

Or in heaven high above

I can’t see you any where I go!

Would I know it is you?

If we ever meet

Would I even feel love

When I finally have one?

Who are you, my love?

Your face is in my mind

And your being I adore

Are you real, or my illusion?

Are you coming, my love?

I have waited all my life

Now I am closer to the sky

You must be not too far behind.

Come quickly and take me

To your arms of loving

To your heart that’s beating.

Are you coming, my love?

Shower me with bizarre surprises

Prove to me that’s real love

Can outlast our own lives!

Interesting, what's your take on the game so far?

Interesting, what's your take on the game so far?

Lot of people laying low that need to get heat.  My top two would be Mish (where my vote was almost all of D1) and JC.  I've never seen Smash lay THIS low as scum.  He tries to engage.  Doesn't mean he shouldn't be prodded a bit, I just don't see him as scum tbh.

Archived