Exclusive Interview With Former Jets General Manager Mike Tannenbaum

JetNation

Please post no more of anything that he says.  You degrade the site in doing so.  Who gives a rat's ass what that moron has to say on any topic?  Didn't we have to hear/see enough of his moronic BS while he was the GM of the team?

Please post no more of anything that he says.  You degrade the site in doing so.  Who gives a rat's ass what that moron has to say on any topic?  Didn't we have to hear/see enough of his moronic BS while he was the GM of the team?

We degrade the site by getting a one on one interview with the ex-GM?  Interesting.

This interview is good, Dennis and Tyson did a great job breaking down what how the Jets got to the point where they are at right now.  I think the timing is perfect, with the players reporting to camp, getting the ex-GM's opinion on the state of the team.  :)

Really? How so? People come to this website for the latest Jets news. This interview is clearly jets news. I think this site is doing what it was made to do and making quite a good name for itself in the process. 

I was able to meet Mr. T once. He was very good about answering questions. 

I met him once as well (the same day) thanks to Mastercard and Priceless NY.  The Jets were really good and only allowing me in if I agreed to not ask any questions.  Fun times.  :)

I met him once as well (the same day) thanks to Mastercard and Priceless NY.  The Jets were really good and only allowing me in if I agreed to not ask any questions.  Fun times.  :)

I didn't know  you were there. That's pretty cool. 

We degrade the site by getting a one on one interview with the ex-GM?  Interesting.

This interview is good, Dennis and Tyson did a great job breaking down what how the Jets got to the point where they are at right now.  I think the timing is perfect, with the players reporting to camp, getting the ex-GM's opinion on the state of the team.  :)

I was only being half serious.  You have to understand where I'm coming from...I despise Tanny.  If I never see his face, hear his voice, or see/hear anything about him again, it will be too soon.

I can just skip this thread.  Carry on.   :winking0001:

Really? How so? People come to this website for the latest Jets news. This interview is clearly jets news. I think this site is doing what it was made to do and making quite a good name for itself in the process. 

As I told Max, I was only being half serious.  I'm not angry at you guys or anything like that.  I understand why you guys posted the interview.  I'll just choose to not read it.

I was only being half serious.  You have to understand where I'm coming from...I despise Tanny.  If I never see his face, hear his voice, or see/hear anything about him again, it will be too soon.

I can just skip this thread.  Carry on.   :winking0001:

I actually don't have any contempt for Tanny.  He didn't inherit much and had some success here. 

Archived