Camp Tweets 8-13

flgreen

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0a55ab99202d64c3b64435a0f316f609_normal.

Rex said Kenrick Ellis has a "little issue with his back"...Sounds like it happened in the weight room #jets
1h
Beat Writer / Columnist

bc_normal.jpg
Kenrick Ellis had a back issue, Rex says. Weight room injury #NYJ
1h
Beat Writer / Columnist

a297b55b3a458866137f9c300c7eb61f_normal.
Rex says Kenrick Ellis has a "back" that held him out of practice.
1h
Beat Writer / Columnist

bc_normal.jpg

Rex says no QB decision still #NYJ
1h
Beat Writer / Columnist

0a55ab99202d64c3b64435a0f316f609_normal.
Rex not ready to name Saturday's starting QB. #jets
1h
Beat Writer / Columnist

cd700f43d787ff84e148fe7efb20683f_normal.
Rex on his starting QB SAT night vs JAX: "As the week goes on we'll make that decision."

This is infinitely more interesting than 5 tweets about Kenrick Ellis' back.  :drama: 

it's actually a minor story that Mehta of course is trying to blow out of proportion.  

Apparently yesterday a fan tweeted something negative about McKnight being unable to play.   McKnight immaturely tweeted back.   "You outside"    Stupid, but hardly a big story 

it's actually a minor story that Mehta of course is trying to blow out of proportion.  

Apparently yesterday a fan tweeted something negative about McKnight being unable to play.   McKnight immaturely tweeted back.   "You outside"    Stupid, but hardly a big story 

I got popcorn out for that?!

headshot_Manish_Mehta_normal.jpg

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN

Player challenges fan to fight. Team refuses to acknowledge whether GM/brain trust even spoke to player about it. Only the Jets. #nyj

3m

Beat Writer / Columnist

Employ a know nothing clown TMZ wannabe , allow him to embarrass himself and his employer by creating stories, leading to nobody in the largest media market in the country taking your paper seriously.....only the NY Daily News.

Employ a know nothing clown TMZ wannabe , allow him to embarrass himself and his employer by creating stories, leading to nobody in the largest media market in the country taking your paper seriously.....only the NY Daily News.

I think your right.  Cimini came from the D N.   All the other columnist and beat writers are total asses.  When Mehta first started writing for the DN he really  wasn't half bad.   Look what the jerk has evolved into.  A steaming pile of puke 

I really believe it's the editorial staff pushing them in that direction

I think your right.  Cimini came from the D N.   All the other columnist and beat writers are total asses.  When Mehta first started writing for the DN he really  wasn't half bad.   Look what the jerk has evolved into.  A steaming pile of puke 

I really believe it's the editorial staff pushing them in that direction

the Daily News made me do the unthinkable today....I was rooting for Mike Francessa like it was a Jet playoff game while he was pounding Bill Madden into submission for an hour today,..completely calling the daily news out on their TMZ agenda driven BS....and I'm a lifelong met fan so no Arod love here.

Archived