Comcast is really pissing me off

Patriot Killa

I am orginally from Brooklyn.. And i love my Jets but i live in Mississippi and i can't see any NYJ games because i dont have the correct channels im guessing NY channels. I use to have DirecTV which had sunday ticket and i could peep every game. But now i since i had Comcast i havent seen a whole season of Jets ... Judt NFL redzone which was cut ins to games who were in the redzone/scoring .... Which means last year i just didnt see the Jets the whole time -_- .. Really dont see any packages on Comcast and i hate streaming my computer is miles slow and even if it was fast if buffers like a bitch ! ... Any suggestions ??

I am orginally from Brooklyn.. And i love my Jets but i live in Mississippi and i can't see any NYJ games because i dont have the correct channels im guessing NY channels. I use to have DirecTV which had sunday ticket and i could peep every game. But now i since i had Comcast i havent seen a whole season of Jets ... Judt NFL redzone which was cut ins to games who were in the redzone/scoring .... Which means last year i just didnt see the Jets the whole time -_- .. Really dont see any packages on Comcast and i hate streaming my computer is miles slow and even if it was fast if buffers like a bitch ! ... Any suggestions ??

No reason to hate comcast. The only provider that has Sunday ticket is Direct TV, so its not exclusive to them. 

I live in Florida, which probably has more Jets fans then LI.  LOL.

Bars don't carry preseason games, unless they are on the NFLN

Bought the NFL pre season package.  $5 a game.  Works for me

I did the same.  The package allows you to watch ANY game played in the preseason (there's 65) either live, or in "ReWind" fashion which allows a compressed format option if you choose; that's a 30-minute game, no commercials, garbled commentary, but with 10-second fast fwd and rewind buttons.

Pretty helpful for FF research if you want to key in on specific players, or re-watch a horrific pick-six on the 14-yd line to attribute blame to all sorts of people not-named Sanchez  ;)

Youre better off not watching.

Seriously.. ? Wth.. I guess radio is the new again for keeping up with sport's if your a out of state fan. 

I did it for a season, at least it's live. You can also "watch" the game develop on ESPN (gamecast). It describes the action by listing the play-by-play in real time (or with a slight delay), with stats, and a nice little graphic of a football on a field representing field position.   

Another option was to watch the game on Game Rewind (nfl.com) but that costs money and you have to wait for the last game to be played for that day. Even then, attempt to ignore the computer, television, scrolling score lines, phone, and people you can't trust until it's available.  As a bartender, it's rough to avoid the spoiler alerts.  But at least you get to see the plays...and you can fast-forward, rewind, pause, etc.  All for about $40. 

Archived