with Geno starting week 3 preseason....

CobraVerde

(and considering it's the most important game of the preseason) all i want to say is that if he does end up being the starter and if by chance he goes 0-2 , 1-3.1-5 whatever, I BETTER NOT hear people start clamouring for Sanchez... I wonder how long the NY media will stick with Geno if he doesnt win out of the gate....best of luck to him but it saddens me knowing that you cant have a favorite player on your team anymore. You can have a fav player in the NFL but not on your team...unless of course it's Tom brady or Ray Lewis wtf...

(and considering it's the most important game of the preseason) all i want to say is that if he does end up being the starter and if by chance he goes 0-2 , 1-3.1-5 whatever, I BETTER NOT hear people start clamouring for Sanchez... I wonder how long the NY media will stick with Geno if he doesnt win out of the gate....best of luck to him but it saddens me knowing that you cant have a favorite player on your team anymore. You can have a fav player in the NFL but not on your team...unless of course it's Tom brady or Ray Lewis wtf...

i would never "clamour" for the worst starting QB in the NFL to start again under any circumstance. ANY

am i wrong to feel like this is a bad idea?? I mean the guy didnt play at all week 2, and week 3 is like the IT game. Sorry but am i crazy if id rather take a 6-10 season with Sanchez just so he doesnt get to cruise on the bench and collect $40 mill like it's sh*ts&giggles? Make that mother play and work for his money get a look at the guys around him and build that for Geno in the future. I sense the GM hovering over Rex....whats the point of putting Geno in if youre gonna get 6-10 with him or 6-10 with Sanchez? If youre putting the kid in it's cause you believe he'll get a better record than 6-10 possible a wild card....or he'll get folded in half, idk but id rather Sanchez get folded in half or prove that those 2 AFCC appearances werent a fluke....

The bad news is that you're probably correct in that the media is set to take a sledgehammer to everything the Jets do for the next three months, and that'll include anything Geno does that doesn't resemble Aaron Rodgers.

The good news is that the Giants pass rush is probably going to drag Geno all over the MetLife turf and Sanchez will start the season anyway.

The bad news is that you're probably correct in that the media is set to take a sledgehammer to everything the Jets do for the next three months, and that'll include anything Geno does that doesn't resemble Aaron Rodgers.

The good news is that the Giants pass rush is probably going to drag Geno all over the MetLife turf and Sanchez will start the season anyway.

owls__wait_wat_by_falcotte-d5djdfj.jpg

Lol, surprising nobody really said this yet. Put on the old conspiracy hat and you wonder if this is Rex's way of outsmarting Idzik at his own game, Lucky Geno!

Archived