Coples; And a Thought on the Running Game

TNJet

Is Coples going to be ready for the thursday night game? I can't wait to get this guy coming off the edge with Barnes. Barnes and Coples speed will be pure hell for Brady. ...Also I would like to add that I am really not at all concerned about our running game after the first game. Tampa was number  1 in rush defense last season for a reason, it seemed like we ran into a brick wall every time we ran up the middle. Give Tampa credit they have a great d line. I predict we have a 100 yard rusher against NE thursday. NE's whole team looks really old and untalented to be quite honest.

No quotes to back it up, but if he wasn't ready to suit up this past Sunday, I highly doubt an extra four days is enough to get that ankle right. I think you're looking at week 3 being probable and week 4 being likely. But that's all conjecture as I'm not sure if they even released the extent of his injury other than to say hair-line.

Is Coples going to be ready for the thursday night game? I can't wait to get this guy coming off the edge with Barnes. Barnes and Coples speed will be pure hell for Brady. ...Also I would like to add that I am really not at all concerned about our running game after the first game. Tampa was number  1 in rush defense last season for a reason, it seemed like we ran into a brick wall every time we ran up the middle. Give Tampa credit they have a great d line. I predict we have a 100 yard rusher against NE thursday. NE's whole team looks really old and untalented to be quite honest.

He's got 2-3 more weeks before he's back.  Suck.  We could use him this week but more for his ability to get pressure up the middle which is where Brady historically has had his issues.  That front they were using with Mo Wilk-Ellis or Snacks-Richardson - then Barnes on the outside with Coples, Harris and Davis all in the middle at the LOS trying to make Brady guess where the blitz is coming from???  DAMN!!!  He moves soooo much faster than Pace.  sh*ts going to be sooo good when they are full strength.

He's got 2-3 more weeks before he's back. Suck. We could use him this week but more for his ability to get pressure up the middle which is where Brady historically has had his issues. That front they were using with Mo Wilk-Ellis or Snacks-Richardson - then Barnes on the outside with Coples, Harris and Davis all in the middle at the LOS trying to make Brady guess where the blitz is coming from??? DAMN!!! He moves soooo much faster than Pace. sh*ts going to be sooo good when they are full strength.

BRADY WOULD PROLLY QUIT

Archived