rex outcoached thru the first half bigtime, can he turn it around?

ylekram

That's kind of debatable, except for challenging the spot of the ball. I still can't figure out why he does that. Anyway, I'm going to be happy even if the Jets lose this game. Seriously, did anyone expect them to beat the Pats? The Jets D is playing magnificently, Geno Smith is keeping his rookie hiccups to a minimum and playing well, and the Jets are keeping this winnable in the fourth quarter. This game shows that the Jets are definitely heading in the right direction,

That's kind of debatable, except for challenging the spot of the ball. I still can't figure out why he does that. Anyway, I'm going to be happy even if the Jets lose this game. Seriously, did anyone expect them to beat the Pats? The Jets D is playing magnificently, Geno Smith is keeping his rookie hiccups to a minimum and playing well, and the Jets are keeping this winnable in the fourth quarter. This game shows that the Jets are definitely heading in the right direction,

Magnificently?  :rl:  Ok.

If the Pats catch even 5 of those balls they missed or dropped and we're blown out of the Bay State.

Magnificently? :rl: Ok.

If the Pats catch even 5 of those balls they missed or dropped and we're blown out of the Bay State.

Yes and if Geno had a bit more experience he wouldn't have thrown those pics and the Jets would have won. Let's look at reality: The Jets are a rebuilding franchise with rookies at several key positions, especially QB. Let's face it: they weren't going to beat Tom Brady and the Patriots tonight anyway. What I saw them do was hold the Pats to 13 pts., stop them on 3rd down after 3rd down, and keep the game winnable to the end. I saw Milliner bat down a few passes, I saw Richardson do some good tackling, I saw Santonio Holmes actually make some nice catches for a change, I actually saw Vlad handle Vince Wilfork for much of the night, and I saw them do something that I've rarely seen, and that was get a bit of pressure on Tom Brady. I'm not saying I'm happy with a loss, but I am happy that I finally saw the Jets move forward tonight instead of the direction we saw them going in the past two seasons, which was ass backwards.

I've been a big Rex supporter - but everyone in the country knew Edelman was getting the ball at the end of the game. No better idea to stop it than Demario Davis and David Harris on him?

Rediculous.

Davis was supposed to HIT HIM coming across the middle. He was within 5 yds of the LOS.

Its long overdue that Woody opens up his wallet and gets this team a proven head coach. 

Yep- when we were in or close to long FG range in the 4th I think he should have stayed on the ground and hoped we tied up the game and went from there. With the way we were 3 & out the Pats offense every series and the rain, I liked our chances.

Archived