The Luck of the Immoral, Cheating, Disgusting Patriots

Integrity28

We know that Tom and Bill are adulterous pigs. We know they cheated as a team, and Tom and Bill gained the most because of it. 

What amazes me is that year after year this team benefits from immense "luck" during the regular season. Whether it's them being the beneficiary of chance, or the NLF themselves doing the team favors - via the schedule or via the officiating.

This season is off to a substantial start for them.

Opening the year up with 2 in-division matchups vs. rookie QBs. Now look, suddenly the NFL is taking issue with Dashon Goldson's head-hunting and suspending him for week 3, which just so happens to be another matchup where the head coach (Schiano) has lost his mind, his team has no discipline and he's alienating his players, most specifically his QB.

NFL suspended Bucs S Dashon Goldson one game for his illegal helmet-to-helmet hit on a defenseless Darren Sproles in Sunday's Week 2 loss.

Goldson's suspension is the result of "a flagrant and repeat violation of rules prohibiting hits to the head and neck area." He was flagged for unnecessary roughness on the Sproles hit. The previous week, Goldson was fined $30,000 for committing a personal foul on Jets TE Jeff Cumberland. Goldson has 15 personal foul penalties since the start of the 2010 season. He's appealing the suspension. As of now, Goldson is set to miss next week's game against the Patriots. Ahmad Black will likely get the start in his place. Goldson will be eligible to return in Week 4 against the Cardinals at home.

I'd be sick about how sh*t like this always seems to benefit the Patriots mid-year, if there wasn't the saving grace that the playoffs seem to be where karma rears it's beautiful head against them and makes up for it. ;)

We know that Tom and Bill are adulterous pigs. We know they cheated as a team, and Tom and Bill gained the most because of it. 

What amazes me is that year after year this team benefits from immense "luck" during the regular season. Whether it's them being the beneficiary of chance, or the NLF themselves doing the team favors - via the schedule or via the officiating.

This season is off to a substantial start for them.

Opening the year up with 2 in-division matchups vs. rookie QBs. Now look, suddenly the NFL is taking issue with Dashon Goldson's head-hunting and suspending him for week 3, which just so happens to be another matchup where the head coach (Schiano) has lost his mind, his team has no discipline and he's alienating his players, most specifically his QB.

I'd be sick about how sh*t like this always seems to benefit the Patriots mid-year, if there wasn't the saving grace that the playoffs seem to be where karma rears it's beautiful head against them and makes up for it. ;)

yeah the schedule thing gets me mad they play the same teams as a 6-10 team how is that ok??? when do they play the packers or atlanta

The Patriots are a proven winning team & I hope the Jets get to their level. Hopefully Geno Smith gets to the level that Tom Brady is at now sometime later down in his career. Belichick is a very smart football mind that gets the job done with his football team through winning with very minimal talent wise with a very elite quarterback Tom Brady. The Patriots were built the right way as a team. The Jets should follow their strategy it would help if they followed the same blue print.

The Patriots are a proven winning team & I hope the Jets get to their level. Hopefully Geno Smith gets to the level that Tom Brady is at now sometime later down in his career. Belichick is a very smart football mind that gets the job done with his football team through winning with very minimal talent wise with a very elite quarterback Tom Brady. The Patriots were built the right way as a team. The Jets should follow their strategy it would help if they followed the same blue print.

They haven't won anything since they got caught cheating. LOL

If by getting very Lucky to have an all time great QB fall in your lap, then yes they were built the right way.

Archived