Back from PARADE in SEASIDE

Brenjetsfan

OH BOY/MAN.....what an awesome time TODAY

First let me apologize to MAXMAN for reaming him a NEW A hole... :oops: xxxxooooooxxx wub wub wub

AN LET ME say I AM IN LUST with a HOTTIE FIREMAN from JERSEY...that hopefully will be loggin on in a few hours..... :wink:

I did a lot of networking tonite with the NEW BOARD

I WISH I had my Jetnation cards to pass out TONS of jet fans at BAMBOO..on my way back out to do some more networking,,,,

GET my column UP men....xxxooo luv you my NEW MAIN MAN MAX..and JIM..JET JIM is mine.. LADIES HANDS OFF I WILL DO WHAT EVER I HAVE TO DO to defend my Q T PIE

Sorry Bren I had a few too many lastnight to sign up and I forgot the name you gave me! So I signed on as jimfire I thought thats what you said, sorry :cry: I'll change if you want me too :lol:

Jimmy

p.s still trying to navigate and figure out this site!

Sorry Bren I had a few too many lastnight to sign up and I forgot the name you gave me! So I signed on as jimfire I thought thats what you said, sorry :cry: I'll change if you want me too :lol:

Jimmy

My luv I have been waitin an waiting for you all nite .....GLAD U found me! =D>

Jimmy

Welcome aboard Jim

hi jim

welcome

ill give you a crisp new 20 if you let me taste your fingers next week

love

eric

Jimmy

Brenda,

you and your posse have me a little nervous :mrgreen: I know we all like the jets and I've been pretty drunk at my tailgates but I've never had a guy want to suck my fingers! Anything else your not telling me about JETNATION! Sorry you werent home I'm running around alot today might available in few hours or tommorow up for it? I'll try you again in abit.

Jimmy

Brenda,

you and your posse have me a little nervous :mrgreen: I know we all like the jets and I've been pretty drunk at my tailgates but I've never had a guy want to suck my fingers! Anything else your not telling me about JETNATION! Sorry you werent home I'm running around alot today might available in few hours or tommorow up for it? I'll try you again in abit.

Jimmy

Dickie is a HEMAN....he LOVES ME! I would love to meet in a few ...call my cellie! :roll: \:D/

thanks Chris...now I am really depressed....Where were u yesterday? I spoke to LEDGE...he dissed me :cry:
Like I said the last time I showed up at that parade KLEE`s burned down figured I better play it safe, plus I was waiting for you last week in belmar and you never showed , As far as jimfire goes ,you know us straight guys on this site are heartbroken :( you`ve found a new boy toy ,welcome anyhow jim..and be good to our brenda,,,,

Archived