Looks like they might address the WR position.

joewilly12

Ogletree is probably the get of what is out there on the street right now, I don't know that he is that much of an upgrade.

He is a # 3 or 4 receiver at best, however he can run good routes and catch the ball which is not something I can say for too many of our receivers.  I would switch him with Gates in a heartbeat, the guy is absolutely useless. Even on kickoffs, the guy is brutal.

Nelson probably starts. Holmes is out a few weeks and Hill could be too. I hope Kerley is healthy enough to play. Good lord.

Santonio Holmes (hamstring) is expected to miss "a few weeks."

Holmes, spotted with a severe limp on Sunday, likely has a Grade 2 pull. It's the kind of injury that lingers and can be easily aggravated. The Jets are signing David Nelson to help with depth, but expect Geno Smith to rely on Jeremy Kerley and Kellen Winslow against the Falcons Monday night. Stephen Hill is questionable due to a concussion. Atlanta's defense is an excellent streaming option for Week 5.

Santonio Holmes (hamstring) is expected to miss "a few weeks."

Holmes, spotted with a severe limp on Sunday, likely has a Grade 2 pull. It's the kind of injury that lingers and can be easily aggravated. The Jets are signing David Nelson to help with depth, but expect Geno Smith to rely on Jeremy Kerley and Kellen Winslow against the Falcons Monday night. Stephen Hill is questionable due to a concussion. Atlanta's defense is an excellent streaming option for Week 5.

I would love to see Winslow get more passes his way. And as long as its not Obama and Gates. Those two are garbage.

We need to stock pile at least two more drafts worth of defensive linemen!!!

And corners. Don't forget corners.

I love he the defense, but if Rex is as valuable a we think, he can make due with later round picks and cheap FA's.

Tired of trotting scrubs out on offense. Geno throwing to Gates and Nelson is going to be ugly.

And corners. Don't forget corners.

I love he the defense, but if Rex is as valuable a we think, he can make due with later round picks and cheap FA's.

Tired of trotting scrubs out on offense. Geno throwing to Gates and Nelson is going to be ugly.

I am with you 100%. No one can make hershey kisses out of Abilene Christian poop.

Free agent Austin Collie is working out for the Titans on Tuesday.

It's Collie's first known workout since he was released by the 49ers at final cuts. It's an indication Kenny Britt's (rib) Week 5 status is up in the air despite his protestations to the contrary. Collie would be at the back of a muddled Titans receiver corps.

Could this mean Britt could be possibly involved in trade talks?

Archived