Morningweg is the best OC since...

BigOrangeJetFan

Good grief.

Can't Jets fans keep anything in perspective? We beat a 1-win team, that has 1-win because their defense is horrid and they've got a handful of injured players. 

Geno executed well. The game plan was good, it took advantage of the players we had, thus hiding our lack of talent and depth. On to the next one, Pittsburgh, another team that is capable of playing us much better than their record might suggest.

Like what I'm seeing from MM.

That said, he needs to get tighter with his substitutions if he's going to keep trying to get all crazy with his groupings.  Those too many men in the huddle PI's were brutal, luckily Geno doesnt get faded by it.  Either way, got to tighten that up.  

I did get a little pissed at his 2nd and short, nobody in the backfield call with 7 minute left in the 4th when Powell just ripped of an easy 7 yard run. Would have liked to seen him keep it on the ground there and try to move the chains and kill the clock.

Otherwise, brilliantly called game on Marty's part.

Good grief.

Can't Jets fans keep anything in perspective? We beat a 1-win team, that has 1-win because their defense is horrid and they've got a handful of injured players. 

Geno executed well. The game plan was good, it took advantage of the players we had, thus hiding our lack of talent and depth. On to the next one, Pittsburgh, another team that is capable of playing us much better than their record might suggest.

Haha.  

But yeah, on that last point...if there was ever a home trap game...this is it.  

Good grief.

MM was the best OC jets ever had the day he was hired. Said it then and I say it now.

MM was the best OC jets ever had the day he was hired. Said it then and I say it now.

Be that as it may, this morning there is a flurry of "best ever OC" and "geno is SUPER" and blah, blah, blah... the worst thing that can happen to this team is for the non-believers to convert and for all the super fluff positive pieces to start appearing. Then the team will believe their own hype, and we know what happens then... 

Archived