your Daily Dose of Jets' Tweets

flgreen

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0a55ab99202d64c3b64435a0f316f609_normal.
RT @N12jamiestuart: Plaxico Burress, on the radio with @RealMichaelKay, says it's "pretty obvious" Geno Smith is a big upgrade over Mark Sa…
7m
Beat Writer / Columnist

Haha, nice.  Granted, this isn't something we don't already all know, but funny to actually hear his former teammates even coming out and saying it.

Holmes said he believes the bye week will be beneficial to his hamstring's recovery. Yes, the bye week is in two weeks.
22m
Beat Writer / Columnist
  •  
  •  
  •  

bc_normal.jpg
Holmes said he never watches offensive players in the NFL. Not even highlights. Has not seen A.J. Green play. #nyj
23m
Beat Writer / Columnist

cimini_rich_55_normal.jpg
'Pacman' on Geno: Doesn't like pressure: FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Cincinnati Bengals CB Adam "Pacman" Jones playe... espn.go.com
1h
Beat Writer / Columnist

Dammit IZDIK! You should have drafted a QB who likes pressure!

0a55ab99202d64c3b64435a0f316f609_normal.
Told Rex joked he didn't recognize Marty after running the ball so much, Mornhinweg says: "Ohhh. That's funny."
7m
Beat Writer / Columnist

headshot_Manish_Mehta_normal.jpg
Jets OC Marty Mornhinweg: "I like to run the football... as long as we're good at it." #nyj
6m
Beat Writer / Columnist

Good comeback by Marty, lol.

Haha, nice.  Granted, this isn't something we don't already all know, but funny to actually hear his former teammates even coming out and saying it.

Plaxico, Holmes and Mason were the nucleus of the guys that undermined Sanchez, all part of this team going into the toilet for 2 seasons. I'm glad those ******* pigs are gone, but I'm also glad the terrible QB that unleashed their divisive tendencies is gone as well.

Holmes said he believes the bye week will be beneficial to his hamstring's recovery. Yes, the bye week is in two weeks.
22m
Beat Writer / Columnist
  •  
  •  
  •  

bc_normal.jpg
Holmes said he never watches offensive players in the NFL. Not even highlights. Has not seen A.J. Green play. #nyj
23m
Beat Writer / Columnist

What a Jack off

Dammit IZDIK! You should have drafted a QB who likes pressure!

Good comeback by Marty, lol.

Plaxico, Holmes and Mason were the nucleus of the guys that undermined Sanchez, all part of this team going into the toilet for 2 seasons. I'm glad those ******* pigs are gone, but I'm also glad the terrible QB that unleashed their divisive tendencies is gone as well.

Right, show me a QB who actually does like pressure and getting hit. This constant cliche of "if you get to him, knock him around early, he doesn't like it," is like saying, tackling the guy behind the line of scrimmage isn't good for the running game.

I'd consider cutting his ass, a Royal Douche, he's finished in this League after this year.

Nah.

Somebody will sign him. He is talented.  It just won't be anywhere near what he Jets gave him.

That's what this "severe injury" is all about.  He doesn't want to play in games against good teams with a rookie QB.

He'll need some stats to prove to people that he is healthy.  After the bye, in theory at least, the schedule gets a bit easier.  He's hoping to put up some nice #'s, and then tell potential employers he was pressured into returning to soon from his injury.  Being the good team guy he is, he complied, causing him to injure his hammie because he was trying so hard. 

Nah.

Somebody will sign him. He is talented. It just won't be anywhere near what he Jets gave him.

That's what this "severe injury" is all about. He doesn't want to play in games against good teams with a rookie QB.

He'll need some stats to prove to people that he is healthy. After the bye, in theory at least, the schedule gets a bit easier. He's hoping to put up some nice #'s, and then tell potential employers he was pressured into returning to soon from his injury. Being the good team guy he is, he complied, causing him to injure his hammie because he was trying so hard.

He may make another team next year, but I think that foot will finish him sooner or later, and it's going to be sooner.

Archived