Jets' Players Want Rex Extended

flgreen

How do you think the phrase, "On any given Sunday..." came about?  Bad teams can and do upset good teams frequently through great game plans and execution, career days from players on the bad team, the good teams not taking the bad team seriously until it's too late or their having an off day.  Sometimes too, for whatever reason, matchups at key positions can actually help a bad team vs a better team.

Again, we are not a great team, we are not a terrible team, we are a middle of the pack team. To call this a terrible roster is just short sighted or putting all of the emphasis on the WR/QB position, of which our QB has been better than expected.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rex's gameplans for both games were perfection.  Did you not read about how he used Quinton Coples on Sunday?  You know, the same Coples everyone was calling a bust a week ago and had a monster game.

OK, so in Rex's case, its all about coaching, but every other team its all about the players? OK, I get it now, thanks for clearing this up...... And I happen to really like Rex, but you are delusional.

Yes, I believe there are enormous talent gaps between the best and worst teams.  I notice you left that italicized part out to yet again attempt to make it appear like I said something I didn't. 

You claimed there weren't significant talent levels between the best and worst teams and I disagreed.  

So I was responding to you when I said that:  

Anything else I've said that you'd like to distort the meaning of through omission and rewording?

There are always going to be a best team and a worst team at any particular time. There is no way around that.

I suggest that the disparity between those teams, in this new era, and it is manifesting itself this year, is closer than any other time.

I can use the fact that games are "closer" than any other time in support of my claim.

What you got to back up your claim? 

Again, we are not a great team, we are not a terrible team, we are a middle of the pack team. To call this a terrible roster is just short sighted or putting all of the emphasis on the WR/QB position, of which our QB has been better than expected.

If you look around the league, the teams with the best QB/skill player combos are the ones winning a lot of games.  The exceptions are the Chiefs (who have an incredibly talented defense, but have also been winning against a very easy schedule), Seahawks (Wilson has been more of a game manager and they depend on the ground game) and 49ers (Kaepernick hasn't been like his old self, and his receivers are also lousy; like Seattle, they depend on their ground game).

The Broncos, Pats, Bengals, Colts, Broncos, Cowboys, Bears, Packers, Saints and Panthers all have gotten really good QB play, and most have really good receivers.

Did Eli Manning suddenly forget how to play QB?  Did Jason Pierre-Paul and Justin Tuck forget how to rush the passer?  Are they suddenly talent-less?

No but after them their talent level drops off a lot.  Geno isn't that far behind Eli and Wilk, Big Snacks, Richardson and maybe Coples pretty much cancel out Pierre-Paul and Tuck.

OK, so in Rex's case, its all about coaching, but every other team its all about the players? OK, I get it now, thanks for clearing this up...... And I happen to really like Rex, but you are delusional.

I'd say it's a combo of Rex's coaching and the execution of the D-Line that won on Sunday,  Geno Smith only completed 8 throws to his terrible receiving options.  The secondary DID make plays but part of that was the D-Line's harassment of Drew Brees.  All we heard about last week's practice reports was how the Jets were basing their strategy on keeping a 5-10 Drew Brees from finding passing lanes. 

It reminded me of the 2010 Pats playoff game when we sacked Brady 5 times.  In both instances, great defensive gameplans were involved.

If you look around the league, the teams with the best QB/skill player combos are the ones winning a lot of games.  The exceptions are the Chiefs (who have an incredibly talented defense, but have also been winning against a very easy schedule), Seahawks (Wilson has been more of a game manager and they depend on the ground game) and 49ers (Kaepernick hasn't been like his old self, and his receivers are also lousy; like Seattle, they depend on their ground game).

The Broncos, Pats, Bengals, Colts, Broncos, Cowboys, Bears, Packers, Saints and Panthers all have gotten really good QB play, and most have really good receivers.

OK, now your list is starting to get a bit more realistic, rather than just throwing every team in the league out there.  I agree that most of those teams have better rosters than us, most, but that is 10 teams, not 21 teams needed to put us in the bottom third that you first claimed. Keep going, lets see if you can get to 21 realistically

I'd say it's a combo of Rex's coaching and the execution of the D-Line that won on Sunday,  Geno Smith only completed 8 throws to his terrible receiving options.  The secondary DID make plays but part of that was the D-Line's harassment of Drew Brees.  All we heard about last week's practice reports was how the Jets were basing their strategy on keeping a 5-10 Drew Brees from finding passing lanes. 

It reminded me of the 2010 Pats playoff game when we sacked Brady 5 times.  In both instances, great defensive gameplans were involved.

LOL, Chris Ivory and the Oline had NOTHING to do with that right? Do you even read most of the crap you write?

Basically a very good post, but I don't get where you or jacked get that the Jets have invested heavily at the LB position.  It simply isn't true.  In the past, yes, they had a lot of money tied up in Pace and Thomas, but no more.  Harris is overpaid as you say, but he's the only one making much money at LB.  Davis is the only mid-round or higher draft pick on the team other than Harris.  Barnes may have been, but he's older and on IR now.  One of the reasons the Jets D hasn't been any better than it has is because by and large Tanny ignored the LB spot for the Jets.  He drafted Gholston and Davis, and maybe Bellore and McIntyre, but I think Bellore was a UDFA and McIntyre a FA from the CFL.

Aside from that, your point stands...the DL is the only unit on the team that is talent rich.  The ILBs are above average and pretty good.  The OL is average or below average. The same goes for the RBs.   The OLBs are below average.  The Safeties are the worst. The WRs are probably 2nd worst, followed by the TEs, CBs and QBs.

I think the team needs to make a major investment (high draft picks and/or FAs) in the WR, OLB, TE, and FS positions.  They can afford a lesser investment (mid-to-lower round draft picks and/or FAs) in the OL, RB, CB, and ILB positions for another year or two, but then will need to make some major investment in those positions.  What helps is that Milliner is a rookie with a lot of potential, Hill still has a lot of room for growth/improvement & has a ton of talent and Colon, Winslow and Sudfelt look like excellent FA pickups.  Salas and Nelson could stick and help too.

Our linebacker investments:

Vilma = drafted in round 1 (dumb)

Thomas = was given a $5M/year contract that he didn't live up to

Harris = used 3 draft picks to get him (used 2 picks to trade up in round 2)

Pace = then the highest contract given to an OLB (not 100% sure of this but I think it was)

Gholston = used the #6 overall pick on him (plus a pretty hefty contract to go along with it)

Scott = then the highest contract given to an ILB (and higher than Ray Lewis would get a couple of weeks later)

Harris = a year or two later than Scott, gave another cuckoo deal to an ILB with $9M/year ($30M guaranteed over the first 3 years)

Davis = drafted in round 3 (not a 1st rounder, but not an insignificant pick either)

Pace + Scott + Harris also bypassed or eliminated any compensatory picks we might have otherwise received as they were all UFAs at the time.  Taking Gholston instead of trading down (as NE did) also bypassed talent we may have brought in at other positions, in the name of LB investment.

That Scott or Gholston are no longer on the team or Pace is no longer playing under the terms of his old contract does not mean the team has not made significant investments in the position.  Still have about $20M of this year's cap going to the LB corps.  Next year, obviously, that drops significantly.

We've invested heavily.  Just don't have a lot to show for all that investment at the moment.

If you want to cherry-pick the guys who have failed us, I'll point out some guys on the opposite end of the spectrum:

Jeremy Kerley: 5th round pick, slot receiver type was, before getting hurt, a valuable receiving option for our young QB.

Dawan Harrison: Nothing really needs to be said here. The best run-stuffer in the entire NFL.

Austin Howard: A "plug-and-play" undrafted RT who is now a mainstay for the line.

Muhammad Wilkerson: Taken in the back end of the 1st, has become maybe the best young 3-4 DE in the game other than perhaps JJ Watt.

Demario Davis: 3rd round pick. Now the leader of the defense.

Antonio Cromartie: This year he has struggled mightily, but for 3 straight years he was a Top 10 ranked corner according to ProfootballFocus. If his performance Sunday is any indication, he might be back to his old self. Overnight, he went from being a total pu$$y for the Chargers to actually being a pretty solid tackler and hard hitter here under Rex. Weird.

Antonio Allen: 7th round pick. Other than Jimmy Graham, he's done a pretty nice job covering TE's for us and pick 6'd Brady.

Kyle Wilson: After originally thought to be a bust, has quietly become one of the league's best slot corners.

Bilal Powell/Chris Ivory: Only cost us late-rounders, have turned into one capable guy (Powell) and one explosive guy (Ivory).

Geno Smith: Has Rex stunted his growth yet? No? Ok, cool.

David Nelson/Greg Salas/Zach Sudfeld: WHO????

^Most JF80 post ever.

You're complaining that there are no offensive skill players on the team as if the coaching staff has absolutely nothing to do with it. Did the Weaponz Fairy come in the middle of the night and steal all of Rex's skill players? Or is Rex simply lying in the bed he helped make?

Pace = then the highest contract given to an OLB (not 100% sure of this but I think it was)

Gholston = used the #6 overall pick on him (plus a pretty hefty contract to go along with it)

Scott = then the highest contract given to an ILB (and higher than Ray Lewis would get a couple of weeks later)

Harris = a year or two later than Scott, gave another cuckoo deal to an ILB with $9M/year ($30M guaranteed over the first 3 years)

Davis = drafted in round 3 (not a 1st rounder, but not an insignificant pick either)

Pace + Scott + Harris also bypassed or eliminated any compensatory picks we might have otherwise received as they were all UFAs at the time.  Taking Gholston instead of trading down (as NE did) also bypassed talent we may have brought in at other positions, in the name of LB investment.

That Scott or Gholston are no longer on the team or Pace is no longer playing under the terms of his old contract does not mean the team has not made significant investments in the position.  Still have about $20M of this year's cap going to the LB corps.  Next year, obviously, that drops significantly.

We've invested heavily.  Just don't have a lot to show for all that investment at the moment.

The LB'er position is not what it used to be at all. RB's and LB'ers have been really devalued in todays NFL because of the passing game. This is why DL, OL, WR and CB are so highly valued, the emphasis on the passing game. Our LB'ers are no worse than 2nd tier in the NFL, they are not great, but nobody has great LB'ers anymore.

RB argument is a bad one, very few teams have big time running backs anymore. Our combo of RB's is at least middle of the pack.

Our Oline is better than average and certainly better than below average. You want to see below average Oline, watch the first 8 Giants games of the season.

We have very weak WR's, our roster is a middle of the road roster, it is not a bottom tier roster.

Huh?  I didn't say that we needed a big time RB.  I said our RBs are average and that we needed to make a lower investment.  If Goodson comes back, we may not need one at all.

I disagree that our OL is better than average.  Against teams that can't stop the run, yes our OL looks better than average, and in fact looks pretty good, but against teams with stout defenses, we have been unable to run the ball.  Have you forgotten the Cincy game?  Things have definitely gotten better since Winters replaced Vlad, but have you forgotten how often Geno has had to run for his life and had no chance to make any kind of play.  Brick isn't very good any more and was never that good to begin with.  Winters is still learning and Colon has been solid.  Howard has been pretty good, but I think his position could be upgraded as could the overall depth of the OL.  Hopefully, Campbell, Freeman and Aboushi will all develop into quality depth, but I wouldn't count on that.  Still, I think the Jets need only add a lower round draft pick or FA to solidify the unit.  In a year or two, however, I think they need to replace Brick.

I don't think WR is as weak as you.  Kerley is a very good slot receiver.  Hill is developing.  Add a true #1 and the unit is suddenly a lot better.  Hill may never develop and may need to be replaced in a year or two, but for now is fine.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on the overall talent.  Most of the units on this team are below average talent wise.  We have few playmakers on either offense or defense.  Aside from on our DL and maybe Mangold, we have few players that would be considered for All Pro or even the Pro Bowl.

^Most JF80 post ever.

You're complaining that there are no offensive skill players on the team as if the coaching staff has absolutely nothing to do with it. Did the Weaponz Fairy come in the middle of the night and steal all of Rex's skill players? Or is Rex simply lying in the bed he helped make?

This is what I don't get from certain posters who blindly support Rex. I like Rex a lot, and think he should be extended, but this is the type of team that he has always wanted. Everyone knows he values D-line, CB's and a running game, he has said it all along.

Every team in the NFL would like to have stars at every position, but its just not realistic. This team is built the way Rex asked it to be built when he got here.

It is not great, and its not terrible.

OK, now your list is starting to get a bit more realistic, rather than just throwing every team in the league out there.  I agree that most of those teams have better rosters than us, most, but that is 10 teams, not 21 teams needed to put us in the bottom third that you first claimed. Keep going, lets see if you can get to 21 realistically

The Cardinals have one of the most underrated defenses in the NFL.  Their front 7 is beastly and they have that CB combo of Peterson-Honey Badger that is just awesome.  Carson Palmer has been awful but at times it hasn't mattered.  They should be better than 4-4 with the talent they have.

The Titans are definitely more talented than us.  I really like how Jake Locker has progressed.  Him getting injured helps explain why they're 4-4.  On D, Alterraun Verner has become a top 3/top 5 corner in the league.  They've got the Patriot Killer Bernard Pollard so that gives them bonus points.  And Chris Johnson at any time can win you a game on his own.

I refuse to believe the Ravens are as bad as their record.  Ozzie Newsome keeps bringing in talent for that organization.  Flacco didn't deserve the money he got and that might be their biggest problem.  But they still have Ray Rice and Torrey Smith.  They still have Terrell Suggs.  They're still the defending champs.  And since their Week 1 loss to the Broncos, they've actually outscored opponents (+ 18 net pts) against a tough schedule.  They get the benefit of the doubt.

We had no business beating Atlanta before all their injuries.  Julio Jones is just ridiculous.  They're idiots for not dealing with Roddy White's injury better than they did.  But they don't lack talent.  If you want to judge their roster pre-injuries (which is fair, since I am factoring in the injury to Kerley for the Jets), then no, they don't have better talent currently overall.  But they do still have a very good veteran QB.

Houston is an utter mystery.  Kubiak has been blessed with a fantastic roster every season.  Remember when we wanted to poach their front office for our next GM?  Yeah.  Arian Foster, JJ Watt, Andre Johnson.....their problem is obviously at QB. 

San Diego has the rejuvenated Phillip Rivers/Antonio Gates combo now that Norv Turner is finally gone.  And their D has been underrated for a long time.

I didn't say it was "terrible" just that it's below average.  I think it's in the bottom middle or bottom 1/3 of the league.  They have some good young players, and a few good vets with more than 3 years experience and then a bunch of castoffs and second- or third-tier players.

LOL, Chris Ivory and the Oline had NOTHING to do with that right? Do you even read most of the crap you write?

The Saints run D is godawful.  But yeah, of course that had something to do with it.  Does that mean we have great talent at RB/OLine?  I think you're overrating both units.  I love what Ivory brings to the table and I'm sure the Saints wish they had him instead of Mark Ingram.  But he's a "poor man's Marshawn Lynch", not a Marshawn Lynch himself.  And Brian Winters has done a fantastic job.  But Nick Mangold and Ferguson are not the perennial pro bowlers they're made out to be.  Our line is good but not great.  They've had some really bad days this year too.

^Most JF80 post ever.

The GM buys the groceries.  Our old GM, the reason we lack talent, was fired. 

The Cardinals have one of the most underrated defenses in the NFL.  Their front 7 is beastly and they have that CB combo of Peterson-Honey Badger that is just awesome.  Carson Palmer has been awful but at times it hasn't mattered.  They should be better than 4-4 with the talent they have.

The Titans are definitely more talented than us.  I really like how Jake Locker has progressed.  Him getting injured helps explain why they're 4-4.  On D, Alterraun Verner has become a top 3/top 5 corner in the league.  They've got the Patriot Killer Bernard Pollard so that gives them bonus points.  And Chris Johnson at any time can win you a game on his own.

I refuse to believe the Ravens are as bad as their record.  Ozzie Newsome keeps bringing in talent for that organization.  Flacco didn't deserve the money he got and that might be their biggest problem.  But they still have Ray Rice and Torrey Smith.  They still have Terrell Suggs.  They're still the defending champs.  And since their Week 1 loss to the Broncos, they've actually outscored opponents (+ 18 net pts) against a tough schedule.  They get the benefit of the doubt.

We had no business beating Atlanta before all their injuries.  Julio Jones is just ridiculous.  They're idiots for not dealing with Roddy White's injury better than they did.  But they don't lack talent.  If you want to judge their roster pre-injuries (which is fair, since I am factoring in the injury to Kerley for the Jets), then no, they don't have better talent currently overall.  But they do still have a very good veteran QB.

Houston is an utter mystery.  Kubiak has been blessed with a fantastic roster every season.  Remember when we wanted to poach their front office for our next GM?  Yeah.  Arian Foster, JJ Watt, Andre Johnson.....their problem is obviously at QB. 

San Diego has the rejuvenated Phillip Rivers/Antonio Gates combo now that Norv Turner is finally gone.  And their D has been underrated for a long time.

This is comical, really comical, so now because you refuse to believe that the Ravens are not talented, it makes it no true??

The Falcons as a team are horrible, much of that is becuase of injuries, but we have injuries too, as does everyone.

Your really reaching here, its starting to get silly.

There are always going to be a best team and a worst team at any particular time. There is no way around that.

I suggest that the disparity between those teams, in this new era, and it is manifesting itself this year, is closer than any other time.

I can use the fact that games are "closer" than any other time in support of my claim.

What you got to back up your claim? 

Games among those very top or bottom teams, like Denver for example, or Jacksonville, are closer now than ever before? Based on what, game results decided by questionably-significant and arbitrary all-or-none cutoffs, that were played among mostly middle-of-the-road teams?  You showed nothing, really, except that which backed up my doubts (basically that any changes, if they even existed, are statistically insignificant and certainly not enough to deduce a "trend" has now begun).

I don't have to back up my claim that things haven't changed.  You have to back it up if you think it has, and you have done a most inadequate job of it.  But just for the fun of it with 2 particularly good & bad teams:

Denver's average point differential is +16

Jacksonville's average point differential is -22

This seems like a pretty enormous gap to me between just these two teams, which you doubt have significant talent gaps.  

This is what I don't get from certain posters who blindly support Rex. I like Rex a lot, and think he should be extended, but this is the type of team that he has always wanted. Everyone knows he values D-line, CB's and a running game, he has said it all along.

Every team in the NFL would like to have stars at every position, but its just not realistic. This team is built the way Rex asked it to be built when he got here.

It is not great, and its not terrible.

Oh, I didn't realize Rex was the GM.

This is comical, really comical, so now because you refuse to believe that the Ravens are not talented, it makes it no true??

No, the Ravens are actually talented, and have more talent than us.  But their record hasn't shown it to this point.  A lot of Super Bowl teams have a hangover the following season, they may be one of them.

None of the examples I gave are reaches. 

Teams that have been lauded in the past for the talent on their rosters are terrible this year.  Does that suddenly mean they have a huge dropoff in talent?  The Steelers, Texans, Ravens, Giants, Falcons......ALL of those teams suddenly suck now and have less talent than us?  Are you seriously going to argue that?

I didn't say it was "terrible" just that it's below average.  I think it's in the bottom middle or bottom 1/3 of the league.  They have some good young players, and a few good vets with more than 3 years experience and then a bunch of castoffs and second- or third-tier players.

I disagree, and I disagree pretty strongly. I think our Oline is in the top 3rd of Olines in the NFL, and our Dline is in the top 3 of the NFL. That alone gives us a better roster than a third of the league.

The Saints run D is godawful.  But yeah, of course that had something to do with it.  Does that mean we have great talent at RB/OLine?  I think you're overrating both units.  I love what Ivory brings to the table and I'm sure the Saints wish they had him instead of Mark Ingram.  But he's a "poor man's Marshawn Lynch", not a Marshawn Lynch himself.  And Brian Winters has done a fantastic job.  But Nick Mangold and Ferguson are not the perennial pro bowlers they're made out to be.  Our line is good but not great.  They've had some really bad days this year too.

OK, so we have a good but not great Oline, and a great Dline. Now we are getting somewhere, it took a while, but getting somewhere. 

Oh, I didn't realize Rex was the GM.

What the hell are you talking about? Everyone knows that Rex loves CB's and Dlineman, everyone, its not debatable at all. He also has said time and time again he wants to run the ball. Tanny was horrible, but if you think Rex was not a heavy part of building the roster PRIOR to this year, you are once again as delusional as you seem in your posts.

I disagree, and I disagree pretty strongly. I think our Oline is in the top 3rd of Olines in the NFL, and our Dline is in the top 3 of the NFL. That alone gives us a better roster than a third of the league.

Oh, so who's making things up now? 

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

According to FO, we have the 21st ranked run-blocking line and 28th-best pass-protecting O-line.  We've allowed 31 sacks.  True, a lot of that is due to Geno holding onto the ball too long.  But that doesn't help your argument.  It's hard to argue that a team with a QB going through growing pains has a top 16 roster, given how important the QB is.

The way the league is constructed, all the emphasis is actually on the WR/QB position. 

Yes, invested heavily in the past, but the past doesn't matter one whit right now.  Vilma doesn't count because that was even pre-Tanny and he has been on the Saints longer than I think he was the Jets, and until Davis was never replaced with a quality young drafted LB.  With the exception of Davis, Harris and Gholston, all the other players you mentioned were either older FAs (Scott & Pace) or, like Thomas, have aged off the team.  Pace shouldn't be here this year, but is for vet minimum.  Hardly what I'd call a big investment.  I was speaking in terms of the present team.  Aside from Harris, there is NO heavy investment at the LB position on this team.  Demario Davis is still playing on a pretty cheap rookie contract.  Barnes was a fairly cheap FA.  Bellore a UDFA.  McIntyre a cheap FA from the CFL.  Sapp a cast-off, cheap FA.  Josh Mauga a UDFA if I'm not mistaken.  Troy Davis a UDFA.  Danny Lansanah a UDFA. Harris is grossly overpaid, but he hardly makes up for the rest of the unit so that one could claim that the team is heavily invested at the LB position.  How is that heavily invested?  

Can someone explain to me what makes our roster so bad? I think those who say how bad our roster is are living in a different decade. No roster these days is complete. You have to pick a couple of areas to where you want to invest your draft picks and your cap space these days.

Ours is O-line and D-line, and we have invested heavily in LB and CB too, although those don't always show it, but we have invested heavily there.

Many other teams who have better skill position players have weak lines because of it. Unless you get very, very lucky and have 2-3 years in a row of incredible drafting success, you are always going to have multiple areas of your team with weaknesses, its the reality of the NFL today.

Its really short sighted.

I think Rex is doing a fantastic job, and deserves an extension, but its almost comical that the people clamoring about how bad of a roster we have and how that should be the reason Rex is extended are failing to realize that the strong points of this team are the strong points that Rex has emphasized since coming here.

Arent you the guy who started a thread saying the Jets should 2-6 largely because the roster sucks and you blame Rex Ryan for the current make up of the team?

Pretty sure that happened...too lazy to find the thread. 

It's fine that you disagree.  That's what makes the world go round.   :winking0001:   I agree regarding the DL being in the top 3-5 in the league.  If our OL is in the top 1/3, then it's at the very bottom of that 1/3 imo, and I think it's actually probably in the middle 1/3.  Even if you're right and it's in the top 1/3, it still needs to be upgraded.  When we can't run the ball against a very good Cincy DL and Geno is sacked and harried all day by their D, when they are in our conference and we have to be able to beat them to get to the SB, our OL isn't good enough.  

Arent you the guy who started a thread saying the Jets should 2-6 largely because the roster sucks and you blame Rex Ryan for the current make up of the team?

Pretty sure that happened...too lazy to find the thread.

Yep.  She's a chick by the way:

I thought going into the season that this was a 9-7 or 10-6 team. This team is on par talent wise with the 2009 team. I am/was a huge Rex fan, but I am starting to lose my affection for him.

If not for two completely gifts if penalties against the winless Bucs and the Patriots, we would be sitting at 2-6 right now.

The second half of the schedule is a cake walk, so we will still get to 9-7 most likely, and could squeeze into the playoffs, but luck is not a strategy.

Unfortunately the team we are watching is several years in the making. We have bolstered up out Dline and drafted/signed high pick CBs at the expense if out WRs and TE position.

At some point this organization is going to have to move on past 1985, it's a different league, we need to build our team to today's league. I love what Rex brought to the Jets, but I blame him more than anyone for the way this team is made up, dline and CBs are the mark of Rex.

2-6 is where we should be.

The LB'er position is not what it used to be at all. RB's and LB'ers have been really devalued in todays NFL because of the passing game. This is why DL, OL, WR and CB are so highly valued, the emphasis on the passing game. Our LB'ers are no worse than 2nd tier in the NFL, they are not great, but nobody has great LB'ers anymore.

The RB position yes, the LB position hell no, you're totally mistaken!!!  Nobody has great LBers anymore????  ROFLMAO.  Sorry, but you're totally clueless on this.

Archived