Jeremy Kerley’s Injury

JetNation

New York Jets wide receiver Jeremy Kerley was injured against the New Orleans Saints.  To those that saw the play, it look painful.  The Jets haven’t provided a definite update on the injury.  Kimberley Martin from Newsday did give this update.

Here is the replay which clearly shows why there is so much concern about this injury.

Kerley

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini 20m

Jeremy Kerley, who underwent tests today, has a dislocated elbow, per source. Looks like he'll be out at least a few weeks. #Jets

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini 13m

Kerley's injury isn't season ending. He'll be out a few weeks. #Jets get Winslow back and Holmes, too.

Ahhh rub some dirt and spit on it and send him back out there

My little league coach had this can of spray.  Whatever you hurt he would take out the can.  Most times you are like, nah i'm good and just got back up. Nobody wanted to find out what it was.

My little league coach had this can of spray.  Whatever you hurt he would take out the can.  Most times you are like, nah i'm good and just got back up. Nobody wanted to find out what it was.

Like the stuff that the Yankees trainer from the 60's and 70's had-who WAS their trainer from back then? I know somebody remembers or knows how to find it. His name is on the tip of my brain...

no it was some numbing aerosol agent SD

We used a lot of these in football, baseball etc. some called deep freeze and others like dermoblast or something along those lines. I believe it's just aerosolized lidocaine with some other agents. Works pretty well short term, your hand will still have a tough time griping a bat or ball, but it helps.

Archived