Sanchez Back in Town

flgreen

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did any of these douche nozzles think to ask Sanchez if he was willing to come back, and play for the Jets at a reduced salary, and persist to ask it like he persisted to say he absolutely wants to be with the Jets next year, and he is FULLY AWARE there is no way in hell the Jets will pay him on his current contract due next year.

LOL

Over under on the amount of suicides we have on the board if Sanchez is Jets QB in September 2014?

IF, IF Sanchez is willing to take a 3 -5 million dollar contract like Alex Smith did with SF don't be surprised if he is wearing the Jets green, and white next year. All other options will probably be out of the Jets reach, Cutler, and Rivers will be to expensive, and Rivers probably won't reach the market, Big Ben IF traded will command a kings ransom, and we might be just outside the range in the draft where you need to be to draft one of the top QB's in the first this year.

After that you will have a bunch of Sanchez's, and middle round rookies to choose from.

I'm not lobbying, or condoning this, I'm just being realistic, and stating the obvious.

IF, IF Sanchez is willing to take a 3 -5 million dollar contract like Alex Smith did with SF don't be surprised if he is wearing the Jets green, and white next year. All other options will probably be out of the Jets reach, Cutler, and Rivers will be to expensive, and Rivers probably won't reach the market, Big Ben IF traded will command a kings ransom, and we might be just outside the range in the draft where you need to be to draft one of the top QB's in the first this year.

After that you will have a bunch of Sanchez's, and middle round rookies to choose from.

I'm not lobbying, or condoning this, I'm just being realistic, and stating the obvious.

Oh boy

Actually I agree.

When Sanchez went on IR I would have given 0% chance of him ever being in NYC again, except to shop.  Now I would put it at 5-10%, and climbing.   Your scenario is the only way Sanchez is back.

He has got to realize that his value is in the toilet right now.  Jets still owe  5-6 million against the cap.  If given the chance to play for the Jets in NYC, compete for a starting job, that he had won this summer, or play as a back up in Green Bay lets say, don't buy the Smith jersey.

Like you Lupz, I;m not advocating this, just think it's a very long shot, but a possibility.  

There is literally zero chance that he is back with the Jets next year, zero.

In all of my years of being a Jets fan I don't recall a more hated player than Sanchez. Any coach or GM who signed off on him even being on the team next year would be committing NY career suicide.

Zero chance. Plus, I like QB's who can literally throw a ball straight. If you cannot literally throw a straight pass, no go.

Oh boy

Actually I agree.

When Sanchez went on IR I would have given 0% chance of him ever being in NYC again, except to shop.  Now I would put it at 5-10%, and climbing.   Your scenario is the only way Sanchez is back.

He has got to realize that his value is in the toilet right now.  Jets still owe  5-6 million against the cap.  If given the chance to play for the Jets in NYC, compete for a starting job, that he had won this summer, or play as a back up in Green Bay lets say, don't buy the Smith jersey.

Like you Lupz, I;m not advocating this, just think it's a very long shot, but a possibility.

When push comes to shove, and the Jets are deciding between R Fitzpatrick, J Campbell, M Flynn, ect. and M Sanchez, and I would have to think Woody Johnson would be involved a little bit in the signing of a QB who would compete for the starting job in 2014, then I also think you have to add in the INVESTMENT factor that Woody J has made to Sanchez, and I think he would want to see if it can pay him off one more time if the Jets are choosing between those type of QB's next year.

Archived