4. Jimmie Ward, S, N.Illinois 

5. Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia 

5. Chris Watt, OG, Notre Dame

6. Colt Lyerla, TE Oregon 

6. Cyril Richardson, OG Baylor

6. Jacob Pederson, TE, Wisconsin 

6. Michael Schofield, OG, Michigan 

7. Seantrel Henderson, OT Miami

love to grab james Gayle with a 4th from VA Tech this kid will be a very good OLB

love to grab james Gayle with a 4th from VA Tech this kid will be a very good OLB

Yeah, I think Gayle is going to be a good one around the 6th round. VT's one of my favorite schools to find a sleeper defender but usually it's a DB. 

I like the Henderson pick in the 7th. Like Lee and Cooks enough to not complain, but uninspired. Ward and Sankey are probably my favorite picks. Smith is a nice sleeper pass rusher for sure, can't ignore that one. 

1. Marqise Lee, WR, USC

2. Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State

3. Chris Smith, OLB/DE, Arkansas

3. Bishop Sankey, RB, Washington

4. Jimmie Ward, S, N.Illinois 

5. Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia 

5. Chris Watt, OG, Notre Dame

6. Colt Lyerla, TE Oregon 

6. Cyril Richardson, OG Baylor

6. Jacob Pederson, TE, Wisconsin 

6. Michael Schofield, OG, Michigan 

7. Seantrel Henderson, OT Miami

Lee is undersized as is Cook.  Smith is a nice pick but do we really need Sankey - another RB? - no ....Ward, as another poster said will be gone in round 2.  Murray sucks.  Watt is a nice pick as is Lyerla.  Would rather grab the TE from Iowa than Pederson.  This is not so awesomeness. But this is: 

1. Denard ...CB   Michigan State

2. Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Eastern Illinois 

3. Dion Bailey*, S, USC 

3. Jared Abbrederis, WR, Wisconsin 

4. Marion Grice, RB, Arizona State 

4. C.J. Fiedorowicz, TE, Iowa 

5. Dakota Dozier, G

5. Colt Lyerla, TE Oregon 

6. Shaquille Richardson CB

7. Jeff Janis WR

7. Boseko Lokombo LB

7. Ron Powell*, OLB, Florida

Lee is undersized as is Cook.  Smith is a nice pick but do we really need Sankey - another RB? - no ....Ward, as another poster said will be gone in round 2.  Murray sucks.  Watt is a nice pick as is Lyerla.  Would rather grab the TE from Iowa than Pederson.  This is not so awesomeness. But this is: 

1. Denard ...CB   Michigan State

2. Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Eastern Illinois 

3. Dion Bailey*, S, USC 

3. Jared Abbrederis, WR, Wisconsin 

4. Marion Grice, RB, Arizona State 

4. C.J. Fiedorowicz, TE, Iowa 

5. Dakota Dozier, G

5. Colt Lyerla, TE Oregon 

6. Shaquille Richardson CB

7. Jeff Janis WR

7. Boseko Lokombo LB

7. Ron Powell*, OLB, Florida

Lee is 6' and Cooks is 5'10, both are two of the most explosive players in the draft. Get ready for Cooks to run out of the park at the combine. After the draft half the "height nazis" will forget all about it. Look at the FAs everybody wants, Maclin is 6' and Tate is 5'10. The Jets need weapons, Lee and Cooks are two of the best in this draft. Sankey is another guy who can score every time he touches the ball. Both Powell and Ivory are solid between the tackles but neither is as dynamic as Sankey could potentially be. There's your 3rd down, home run threat out of the backfield...who could potentially be the starter. When did everyone agree Ward was a second round lock btw? I've been on record with my love for Ward but I really haven't seen anyone mentioning him that early besides the posters in this thread.  I also like Fiedorowicz better than Pedersen but there's no way he's still there in the 4th round unless he sh*ts the bed at the combine/pro day. 

I like your mock too, to an extent. Garoppolo & Abbrederis are two of my favorites dark horses in the draft. I started the, Garoppolo Bandwagon thread. But you're taking him in the 2nd and telling me taking Aaron Murray, the SEC's All Time leading passer, in the 5th sucks??

Yeah, I think Gayle is going to be a good one around the 6th round. VT's one of my favorite schools to find a sleeper defender but usually it's a DB. 

I like the Henderson pick in the 7th. Like Lee and Cooks enough to not complain, but uninspired. Ward and Sankey are probably my favorite picks. Smith is a nice sleeper pass rusher for sure, can't ignore that one.

i think gayle will have a great combine and wont get out of the 5th even then i think is a steal

Archived