Marqise Lee wants to play for New York Jets

stugotz81

I don't think lee will make it at all to pick #17 of we truly desire lee we will have to trade up in the second with one of our 4th's....maybe both our 4ths. It is a early second round pick we'd be gunning for.

I'd spare one 4th for him.  If not Lee, i'm takin a shot on Matthews

I'd spare one 4th for him. If not Lee, i'm takin a shot on Matthews

I wouldn't mind Mathews. But I don't think he is 1st round talent like I do of Lee. And I would be very satisfied if we had Pryor and Lee going into the 3rd round because we could then focus on possibly Jean-Baptiste

I posted this on another thread but I figure I will post it here too:

To move to the Skins (34) pick from our pick requires 150 points. 150 points is equivalent to a mid third round pick, so just a fourth would not be enough. It would actually require out first two picks in round 4, pick 104 (from Bucs) and pick 115 (our actual fourth round pick). Are you willing to give up two fourth round picks to move to 34 to probably draft Lee?

I wouldn't mind Mathews. But I don't think he is 1st round talent like I do of Lee. And I would be very satisfied if we had Pryor and Lee going into the 3rd round because we could then focus on possibly Jean-Baptiste

Yes definitely agree here with this.  Ideally Lee in round 2 but ill take Matthews and still be very happy.  Im kinda on the fence between Baptiste and Gaines....happy with either though

Yes definitely agree here with this. Ideally Lee in round 2 but ill take Matthews and still be very happy. Im kinda on the fence between Baptiste and Gaines....happy with either though

Lee or Mathews either way I'm glad they both have some size to them. We need a #2 who can jump up for it.

Archived