Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

I suggest you think about that for a minute.  Gifts being distributed is common knowledge.  That's all that's common knowledge as far as I know.

I'm leaning town on you but you you seem intent on picking up your skirt and showing the scum team all your goods.  I suggest you mix up one of those bottom shelf nancy drinks of yours and watch a fish tank for 20 minutes.  You need to calm yourself.

Ok I'm still not getting it. If you're referring to the little cult teams we can form, those are anti town factions so while I guess it technically benefits scum to know it's a possibility it doesn't really hurt us that they know. And regardless the info is already out there.

If you're referring to something else you've lost me.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me about. I have a problem and when I get riled up I can't stop.

However I'm quickly reaching my limit.

I can only take so much stupid before I realize I'm wasting my time.

I liked your old avatar Better.

Nolder I wish you would stop. I am also leaning town on you but, if what you believe is true, then Ape will have left a lot of evidence at this point when other scum get turned. I really don't think he is acting much differently from his usual scum hunting, it's been a back and forth of fact checking between Ape/Nolder, and Ape/Verb, all of which is good for later but not taking us anywhere at the moment.

However I am going to toss my vote on Lily. I didn't like her chiming in as soon as she got called out for not playing and then has still not said much and we're 35 pages in. 

Vote Lily

I liked your old avatar better.

-I- bugged -you-.

-I- misrepresented -you-.

I had an irl lol when I read those gj.

All you seem capable of doing is projecting your actions onto me and then going "nuh uh" when I prove you wrong.

This is why I'd much rather just call you a sh*t flinger than debate with you, there is no real debate to be had.

Also you didn't answer my question.

What did you learn from letting the whole Smash issue dominate the game?

Where have you proven me wrong? WTF you talking about? Holy ****.

I didn't "let" the Smash issue dominate the game. I pretty much chalked it up as something I wasn't personally going to crater on and focused on pressuring other people. (In case you are wondering, this is an example of you misrepresenting my actions. Again.)

It's only become an "issue" now, btw, it hasn't been an "issue" all game long.

I'd like to ask, since it's not even clear ... do you even think I'm scum at this point? It seems like you are arguing with me and anyone else over the "smash issue" out of some sort of panic, and the only other layer you've added in is that I "am the game" which is irrelevant, but you've still introduced that as a reason to what.... vote me? 

Anyway, tell us more about pointless arguments - and then keep arguing about "the smash issue" without actually making a case of it. Seems like some top notch, high-efficiency scum hunting.

Hypocrite. 

It must be lost on him that he's the one that is flooding this game with stupid right now.

What made you decide to post right now? It's almost like someone kicked you on a QT to say something.

Because that was the time that I got to the game. I had no idea at that time that I was under discussion. 

Because that was the time that I got to the game. I had no idea at that time that I was under discussion.

No. You responded within minutes. You have either been lurking or someone tipped you off.

What are two observations this far on the game?

Good For You!

Thanks DPR!

Catching up. I'm a sucky player so your "scum sense" is completely meaningless with me Ape, I'm just not playing well. Same goes to Pac except he gets a picture version of the same message. I see what you're saying about Verb but he makes more sense to me and your responses just seem like squirming where you can.

I'm wrong and stupid plenty of the time, I'm still having fun. I like you guys even though I'm still getting used to how you play.

Okay. I am finally caught up. Please just bear with me until my game has a few less players. Should be that way by Friday, I'm thinking. Or lynch me, I guess, if you don't want to do that. 

My reads:

1. Pac - null

2. AVM - <3

3. Lizard King – Got defensive early on and overreacted, but that’s the only thing I’ve seen so far that bothers me.

4. Lily – totally town

5. Leelou – Finding it weird that she’s decided I’m scum so early in the game, but to each her own.

6. Ape – Not agreeing with his thoughts on Verb and Nolder. I have given his potential alignment a lot of thought and I just don’t know.

7. Hally – Feels town but she always does to me.

8. Nolder – Town vibe.

9. 80 – Town vibe

10. JiF - null

11. Wombat – Usually I agree with Womby, but I’m not feeling that way this game. Really don’t like his stance on the Arsis unvoting. Probably scum.

12. SMC – null

13. Crush - <3

14. Verb – Another that I usually agree with, and I do for the most part this game. Leaning town.

15. Smash - null

16. Arsis – Thought for sure he was scum, but he did know the town PM stuff.

17. Hess – leaning town <3

18. Lia – null 

Okay. I am finally caught up. Please just bear with me until my game has a few less players. Should be that way by Friday, I'm thinking. Or lynch me, I guess, if you don't want to do that. 

My reads:

1. Pac - null

2. AVM - <3

3. Lizard King – Got defensive early on and overreacted, but that’s the only thing I’ve seen so far that bothers me.

4. Lily – totally town

5. Leelou – Finding it weird that she’s decided I’m scum so early in the game, but to each her own.

6. Ape – Not agreeing with his thoughts on Verb and Nolder. I have given his potential alignment a lot of thought and I just don’t know.

7. Hally – Feels town but she always does to me.

8. Nolder – Town vibe.

9. 80 – Town vibe

10. JiF - null

11. Wombat – Usually I agree with Womby, but I’m not feeling that way this game. Really don’t like his stance on the Arsis unvoting. Probably scum.

12. SMC – null

13. Crush - <3

14. Verb – Another that I usually agree with, and I do for the most part this game. Leaning town.

15. Smash - null

16. Arsis – Thought for sure he was scum, but he did know the town PM stuff.

17. Hess – leaning town <3

18. Lia – null 

Uh oh.

Bah in over my head, I'm buried in all the sh*t being thrown around and I need to simplify it to get straight in this game so I'm unvoting for now til I figure it out. Yes I was here earlier, pulled away by baby... I'm sure it won't be the last time. For now I'm going to bed for work (I get to get up at 3:30am yay) my brain should function better with sleep. I didn't even smoke today was.

Power went out and I lost a post I was making so I took a break and cooled down a bit.

Ape I don't know what to make of you. You're doing things that only scum should be doing such as purposely misunderstanding what I meant when I said it would be pointless to go into the rhetoric of the merits of NL and then you turned it into a buzzword to bandy around. The problem is I've seen you do this as town too. You get hellbent on winning a sh*tshow and you'll say and do anything to make that happen. I have pretty much the same problem, I'll admit it. I'm getting better at identifying when I'm doing it although I still have very little power to stop myself. I don't know if you're sucking me into this argument on purpose because you're scum or just because you want to win it but I'm done, at least for the night. I wont promise not to get sucked back in because those little digs and buzzwords work and will always elicit a response from me. You're excusing this behavior by claiming to be beating the grass but anyone can see it's just turned into a showdown between you and I. I have enough self awareness to realize this and at least try to step away. Do you?

Bah in over my head, I'm buried in all the sh*t being thrown around and I need to simplify it to get straight in this game so I'm unvoting for now til I figure it out. Yes I was here earlier, pulled away by baby... I'm sure it won't be the last time. For now I'm going to bed for work (I get to get up at 3:30am yay) my brain should function better with sleep. I didn't even smoke today was.

It becomes infinitely more enjoyable when you skim Apes posts.  I read the first 4 pages of their slap fight, made mental notes, then moved on to all those posts that get buried during the nonsense.

Power went out and I lost a post I was making so I took a break and cooled down a bit.

Ape I don't know what to make of you. You're doing things that only scum should be doing such as purposely misunderstanding what I meant when I said it would be pointless to go into the rhetoric of the merits of NL and then you turned it into a buzzword to bandy around. The problem is I've seen you do this as town too. You get hellbent on winning a sh*tshow and you'll say and do anything to make that happen. I have pretty much the same problem, I'll admit it. I'm getting better at identifying when I'm doing it although I still have very little power to stop myself. I don't know if you're sucking me into this argument on purpose because you're scum or just because you want to win it but I'm done, at least for the night. I wont promise not to get sucked back in because those little digs and buzzwords work and will always elicit a response from me. You're excusing this behavior by claiming to be beating the grass but anyone can see it's just turned into a showdown between you and I. I have enough self awareness to realize this and at least try to step away. Do you?

Why are you obsessed with ape? In poker they say you give too little or too much information to throw the other people off. He threw a bunch of sh*t out and you're confused. He's either town and trying to get you to give something up or scum and trying to obfuscate things. Either way your best bet is to take a step back.

Why are you obsessed with ape? In poker they say you give too little or too much information to throw the other people off. He threw a bunch of sh*t out and you're confused. He's either town and trying to get you to give something up or scum and trying to obfuscate things. Either way your best bet is to take a step back.

This is basically what I just said lol.

*wtf (stupid autocorrect, not smoking is a ******* travesty)

Relax Amanda Byrnes..  We're not writing a song on acoustic guitar, we're playing teh mafia.  The rest of us prefer cheap liquor while playing.

edit:  yes that was a joke.  I couldn't possibly care less how much happy smoke you indulge in.  In my day I smoked enough to make Snoop Dog cringe.

Archived